Digimon in November V-Jump- Booster Set 3, Product Previews, ReArise, Adventure:, New Pendulum Z Teaser

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's time for the Digimon content from the November 2020 cover dated issue of V-Jump.

First up, after an early look today, a big 2 page spread from Digimon Card Game Booster Set 3!

The spread is dedicated to the evolution lines of Zubamon and Ludomon, going up all the way to their eventual combined form, RagnaLordmon.

Then we get another page showing off a few more cards from Booster Set 3.

We get looks at the card for Mastemon, Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode, Silphymon, Shakkoumon, Greymon (Virus), and of course, that beloved Digimon... Gururumon.

Booster Set 3 Union Impact comes out in October.

Pre-orders for the Green, Purple, and Black starter decks have opened. They are out in November.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power is out!
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power Card Images

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card

The other side gives us a look at SH Figuarts Omegamon Premium Color Edition, which can be pre-ordered now. Plus a look at the recently released Figure-Rise Standard Amplified model kit of BlackWarGreymon

The last main page starts with a look at Magnamon X and Renamon in Digimon ReArise.

We also get a bit of a look at the Perfect Digimon which have been introduced in the last few episodes of Digimon Adventure:.

They also show off the second series of Adventure: gummies and stickers, which we got a proper look at a few weeks ago.

And then last up, which we knew about, a teaser for a second series of Pendulum Z V-Pets! More info on October 5th!

We also get the Adventure: key art and character spread once again.

The main thing this month is definitely the look at Booster Set 3, plus the teaser for the Pendulum Z, but there was a nice selection of things, even if we knew about most of it already.

Thanks to TechnicalSuwako for the images.

Attachments

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still can't figure out how Gururumon is visually different from Garurumon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just slightly darker blue stripes on Gururumon. Only just one difference...

Shockingly Mastemon got purple before yellow. Oh well

The whole evo line of Ludomon is all black. WTF? However Bryweludramon artwork is so godly! If only Ragnalordmon's face image is 100x zoom in so I can see it well.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gururumon made it. I have a weird, semi-ironic love of that Digimon, so I always get really excited to see it show up.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's very minor, but there is still a noticeable difference. Gururumon has nearly-completely white fur, as opposed to Garurumon's two-toned blue-and-white fur. Gururumon's claws are a dark purple/indigo, instead of Garurumon's pinkish claws.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aw, no baby forms with the rest of the line. Hopefully they'll be in the set even if they're not part of this V-Jump. A hey, the first time it's been mentioned that RagnaLordmon is part of the Legend-Arms as well. Maybe the babies will be confirmed too if they get cards.

So they're going with what the older cards did where they don't specify "Blue" on the Greymon Blue card and it's just "Greymon". At least that wont effect evolutions this time, but it kinda annoys me to not have the parser on there. Guardromon Gold card when.

and of course they promote the card everyone has been waiting for, the legendary Gururumon - who exists to make people think they have Garurumon so that they can be confused when it can't evolve to WereGarurumon as they think they have Garurumon (even though half the time it can anyway). that one will make the sets fly off the shelves.

not many V-Jumps left before 2020 ends, Survive.

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Greymon (Blue) and Gururumon will be the Adult level forms of BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon in the booster.
Well if they are, please keep MetalMamemon as CresGarurumon's Perfect, Bandai.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's very minor, but there is still a noticeable difference. Gururumon has nearly-completely white fur, as opposed to Garurumon's two-toned blue-and-white fur. Gururumon's claws are a dark purple/indigo, instead of Garurumon's pinkish claws.
Ah, now that you pointed it out, I can see it. I thought the blue stripe on Garurumon’s back was shading, like the dark stripe Tyranomon has in early art.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The whole evo line of Ludomon is all black. WTF?
Black's playstyle is defensive and it's the metal empire. This evolution line are literally shields

Ludomon
[When Played] reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. Put one "RagnaLordmon" and 1 Digimon with the "Legend Arms" attribute into your hand. Put the rest of the cards on the bottom of your deck in any order

TiaLudomon
[Inherited Effect] [When Attacking] if this Digimon is Level 7, <De-Digivolve 1> to one of your opponent's Digimon

RaijiLudomon
Inherited Effect] [When Attacking] if this Digimon is Level 7, <De-Digivolve 1> to one of your opponent's Digimon

Bryweludramon
<Blocker>

Mastemon
[When Digivolved] both players discard 1 Security Card from the top of their Security Decks. You may play 1 Lv. 4 or less Yellow or Purple Digimon from your Trash without paying its cost

Bryweludramon's effect was way easier to type than its own name. Does anybody have some good Mastemon strategies?

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gururumon (the Cooler Garurumon)
[Security] at the end of battle, play this card without paying its cost

Greymon
[Security] at the end of battle, play this card without paying its cost

Zubamon
[When Played] reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. Put one "RagnaLordmon" and 1 Digimon with the "Legend Arms" attribute into your hand. Put the rest of the cards on the bottom of your deck in any order

Zubeagermon
[Inherited Effect] [When Attacking] if this Digimon is Level 7, gain <Security Attack +1>

Duramon
[Inherited Effect] [When Attacking] if this Digimon is Level 7, gain <Security Attack +1>

and we saw this next card yesterday

Durandamon
[Inherited Effect] Piercing

getting a free adult Digimon from Gururumon and Greymon is not something to overlook! That means you're now only 2 stages away from Lv. 6 when you were in disadvantage!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm I guess red is all offense so Zubamon's evo line colored for that.

Recolor ones got nice effects for free advantages? Genius! It'll boost their popularity for sure.

Takeshi55

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So far Digimon with confirmed numbers are:

Red - Zubamon (8)
Red - Zubaeagermon (10)
Red - Greymon (Virus) (11)
Red - Duramon (13)
Red - Silphymon (14)
Red - Metal Greymon (Virus) (15)
Red - Durandamon (16)
Red - Ragna Lordmon (19)
Blue - Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (31)
Yellow - Shakkoumon (40)
Green - Dinobeemon (55)
Black - Ludomon (62)
Black - Tia Ludomon (64)
Black - Gururumon (65)
Black - Raiji Ludomon (69)
Black - Bryweludramon (72)
Purple - Mastemon (90)
Purple - BelialVamdemon (92)

Tetsuya Suoh

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's nice that RagnaLordmon has some proper art. It's always weird when they release one single art of a mega-level Digimon that's so obtuse, and you can't even gauge where the face is suppose to be, especially when it's at a crappy resolution.
Lol, yeah. I remember being so shocked playing Hackers Memory and learning that ones face was below what looks like the head.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm dissapointed. I was hoing Michi would get a new ultimate this month.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since these cards are announced for western release, I shall purchase to not play but just look at them because of their beauty <3

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gonna guess the lines are agumon (black), greymon (blue), OG Metalgreymon, blitzgreymon
and psychemon, gururumon, metalmamemon and cresgarurumon
i wonder if theyll give valkyrimon for silphymon and... ClavisAngemon? for shakkoumon

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
and psychemon, gururumon, metalmamemon and cresgarurumon
Would be weird to have Metalmamemon, whose main attribute is the giant cannon, before switching to... a full melee fighter. I know it was a thing in Digivice 20th, but now would be a good time to establish something more concrete.

They'll use Weregarurumon (Black), if I had to guess, but hell, who knows, maybe this will be the first new Digimon in the card game. Stranger things have happened, they remembered frigging Blikmon of all Digimon existed, who knows.