Digimon in May V-Jump- Adventure:, Card Game, Survive, & More!

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if survive will bring any new digimon?

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think there will be a robot in the main cast. It just copying season one. The brother is the most likely to be the evil turns good or whatever.
Wouldn't Ryou and Kaito both be most similar to Matt? That would leave Minoru and either Ryou or Kaito as Izzy and T.K. parallels which doesn't line up as cleanly as other characters do with the information we have now.

I personally would have prefered Siesamon over Dobermon but if the developers gave her Dobermon, it's probably a bitter fit for their story so it's fine :0
also, I'm a super huge fan of their choice for Diatrymon!

Last edited:

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
looks like her ultimate is probably marinedevimon, in the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=898rWZPTWAA&feature=emb_title digimon navi thing from january there was a marinedevimon in the party (also labramon, falcomon, an agumon digivolved to champion in this same video. dobermon, diatrymon, greymon)
Ohhh I really like those evolution lines
I wonder if they will all get new megas?

Now we need sneak peaks at the other digimon's champion/ultimate forms

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
? Ryudamon's evo line says hello in Hacker's Memory. Unless if you are talking about Digimon Chronicle X, Yuuji was there and all Ryudamon's line in X3...
I am referring to how Alphamon has been consistently appearing wielding Ouryuken as a mere weapon in series and movies, with no mention of the part Ryudamon's line plays into it. And as such I think Ryudamon's line deserves a hell lot more exposure to counterbalance that.

I personally would have prefered Siesamon over Dobermon but if the developers gave her Dobermon, it's probably a bitter fit for their story so it's fine :0
also, I'm a super huge fan of their choice for Diatrymon!
Aren't they going to have multiple evolution lines anyway? We could very well be getting Siesamon too, no?

I wonder if survive will bring any new digimon?
probably. Habu said he likes to create new digimon for each game he makes, so I'd expect at least one.
Didn't Habu already confirm there will be new evolutions, mentioning Agumon as an example of a digimon that will get a few? If someone actually remembers when/where/if this was actually something that he said it would be appreciated. I'll go look around a bit to see if I can find the quote myself.

edit: This may have been the interview I was thinking of, so not exactly what I was saying but still a possibility:

There are plenty of opportunities to make decisions such as dialogue options, Digimon evolution trees, and more.

Players can evolve their Digimon by gaining “intimacy points,” which can be accumulated through choosing certain dialogue options. Also, players can choose certain actions during battle, and “karma points” will be accumulated depending on their choice. As a result, the player’s monster revolution diverges and the story route changes depending on “karma points.”

Also, Agumon was the main character’s partner in Digimon Adventure and plays the same important role in this title, but it can evolve depending on the player’s choice.

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ohhh I really like those evolution lines
I wonder if they will all get new megas?

Now we need sneak peaks at the other digimon's champion/ultimate forms
It is unlikely that all of them will get new Ultimates(Megas), especially when several of them already have pre-established lines with Ultimates already. Most likely only one or two of them will get any brand-new evolution, if at all.
While we know there will be branching evolutions, all of the revealed evolutions shown so far have also been very standard, sticking with their debut or intended lines. So far the only exception is Labramon (whose debut Adult is Siesamon), but Dobermon is still a very common Adult for Labramon anyways.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Both Seasarmon and Dobermon would be unlikely imo. They're both vaccine dogs. Not really any variation there, that's the exact same thing. Doggymon is data so that'd be a variation that might get used. Maybe dark vs holy skills?

Also note this is the Japanese video game debut for both Labramon and Dobermon (which is weird really). They were in Korean mmos but that technically doesn't count. I think it's fair putting them to debut in a game together like that.

Jennykimchi94

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will there be a higher quality scans of the magazine soon? I want to save the picture that talks about the digimon survive game. Im only interested in that.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am referring to how Alphamon has been consistently appearing wielding Ouryuken as a mere weapon in series and movies, with no mention of the part Ryudamon's line plays into it. And as such I think Ryudamon's line deserves a hell lot more exposure to counterbalance that.
The Twitter posts revealed
X3's mini comic, OuRyuumon was there with Yuuji during Dimension travel thingy with Alphamon and his tamer. Probably jogressed before the battle

So they didn't forget him after all!