Digimon in March V-Jump- Vital Bracelet Sprites & New Dim, Booster Set 5 Previews, New Digimon in ReArise, & More

Omnimon Zwart

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m really hoping Agumon and Gabumon get their Bonds of Courage/Friendship evolutions. Would love to see colored sprites for those

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will take the moment to play devils advocate on LovelyAngemon being the Mega for Michi's Plotmon and say... Maybe its Lopmon's mega. I mean color wise it could work theres enough browns inthere and considering the way Lopmon's evolutions tend to fight in a close range combat style it could make a lot of sense for ReArise Antyla to become a hand to hand fighting magical girl instead of ranged angel.

Of course we know this is unlikely and it will most likely go to Michi and her Plotmon but just wanted to take the moment to point out that it was at least a possibility.

Also I feel Noble Pumpmon is the reason for Heavy Leo and so on. If I remember correctly wasn't Noble Pump originally some Pre-Registration bonus for the western release of ReArise? I mean I don't know much about the order of events in the story but would it be safe to assume that after they designed NoblePump that the idea hit them that maybe they should design new megas for the others?

At least Dorumon got a bit of a curveball I'm sure when we all realized he had Doruga and Dorugrey we were most likely going to get Dorugora cause well what else would Dorugrey become? I cant honestly think of many curveballs for the others. Marsmon isn't much of a curveball cause grappleo. Bancho maybe? Guess they could of given him DinoTigermon dont think we would of fully expected that.

Kudamon I feel was backed into a corner what existing digi would of made for a cool evolution for Qilinmon? And Angewomon well she's usually either stuck with Ophani or Holydra I guess something like Venus or Junomon could of worked as a curveball.

I do wish that Doru had gotten something original but I honestly feel the idea hit them AFTER writing that chapter of the story.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apparently we had not enough options for Angewomon's Digivolution lol.
I'll wait to see the official artwork - or even the DCG Artwork at this point - to judge the design.
To be fair Angewomon doesn't have an analogue for SlashAngemon so her type being Principality would make sense to tie-in with Slash's type being Power/Authority.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if LovelyAngemon might finally be our Principality Digimon.
Personally, I'd prefer if our Principality digimon was a masculine Perfect level, so it could be a sensible bridge between between Pidmon and ClavisAngemon.
Curious to see Bearmons Ult/Mega next as well
Pretty sure it's Baihumon

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Baihumon is asleep with the other Holy Beasts to restore power to the digital world so unless something happened to him whilst sleeping to revert him to an Egg I don't think it's him. Tbh I don't think bearmon will get to mega. He's not even reached ultimate yet. They're a new partnership and with how long it took everyone else to get Megas (Michi still hasn't) it'd feel weird for Kazuma to get one so fast. Mon and Sara already had their Digimon able to reach mega before even meeting the main cast.

Bearmon would've had to lose his memories too. As baihumon sent his deva minions out to save the DW and bearmon has since met said Deva and didn't know who they were.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow this is overall a fantastic update! I love what they’ve revealed for the Impulse City roster.

Yaaaay it looks like we're getting both a tiny Perfect and a failure-to-puppet/mascot costume Perfect for Impulse City, just like in the original Digital Monster v-pets!
Yes, I thought the same thing! It would be phenomenal if they make the perfect level puppet over powered just like in the original Vpets. Also I’m a big fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion and the penguin suit seems to be based of the same type of penguin Pen2 was. Hopefully there will be an ultimate/mega level for them?

I also like how they are handling the Anime Agumon and Gabumon DiM. So far it looks like it’s roster is going to be composed of Digimon from the 2020 anime. I liked seeing Ogermon, Gorillamon, and Parrotmon. These could be really cool.

Shadow Howl is the only bad news. Seems like it’s going to be a Rank SSS pain to get. Then comes the DiM one time use and VB’s back up/memory issue. Imagine getting one, using it, and then losing it. Sounds horrifying to me. I really hope Bandai Namco address this. Still I’m grateful I managed to secure a Black Roar. The Black Agumon line has a lot of sentimental value to me. I guess you can say that’s my parter Digimon.

The cards look fantastic and I hope I can get them when they finally released in the states. And LovelyAngewomon looks lovely! I wish I can someday create such pleasant designs. I hope we get official art and a reference book entry for all the new Digimon soon.

Technically he got a new one since DoruGreymon never had access to Gaiomon till ReArise ;)

Maybe he'll get a new Ultra form though, Gaiomon Burst Mode ends up being a thing or something. Or (rearise spoilers)

Takumi stops being evil - as he's evil now and has tried to kill the main cast multiple times - and goes through a redemption arc and gets a new mega, losing access to Gaiomon
You know what I meant. It's not about the new evolution path, it's about the new digimon.

Well let's hope for the best.
Funny thing in the Pendulum X 1.5 Death-X-Dorugremon could go to Gaiomon. Now since Rearise and the Vpet X 3 Dorugremon can too.

Finally releasing Gaiomon Burst mode from it’s weird limbo state would be dope.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since LovelyAngemon is a melee based fighter she would make a lovely ultimate for Mikemon.

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh no not another Perfect-level Mamemon, I want an Ultimate-level Mamemon!
Wasn't Princemamemon Ultimate?
Yes, we only have 3 Ultimate-Level Mamemon: Prince, Bancho, Tonosama
But we have 4 Perfect-Level Mamemon: Regular, Metal, Big, Catch
I thought it's be nice if each Mamemon have their own evolution.

But I just noticed, it doesn't even have Mamemon in its name. Maybe it's a Giromon subspecies instead.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh no not another Perfect-level Mamemon, I want an Ultimate-level Mamemon!
Wasn't Princemamemon Ultimate?
Yes, we only have 3 Ultimate-Level Mamemon: Prince, Bancho, Tonosama
But we have 4 Perfect-Level Mamemon: Regular, Metal, Big, Catch
I thought it's be nice if each Mamemon have their own evolution.

But I just noticed, it doesn't even have Mamemon in its name. Maybe it's a Giromon subspecies instead.
As I recall, Giromon and Thunderballmon are both considered Mamemon subspecies, similar to how Gaiomon is considered a WarGreymon subspecies, despite not having it in the name.

DragonicEmperor

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yoooo Sakuyamon and Omegamon Zwart, neat arts.

LovelyAngemon looks cool too. The moment Michi got Salamon I already rolled my eyes cause Ophanimon was the obvious choice but glad it seemingly is turning into this. (This does make me a bit sad that Takumi got an existing Digimon in Gaioumon while the others seem to all get new ones at some point.)

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering we got DoneDevimon as a card right after he debuted in the anime, I wonder if we'll get a card of LovelyAngemon in either BT5 or 6 (whenever this Evolution is supposed to occur in ReArise)? :unsure:

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering we got DoneDevimon as a card right after he debuted in the anime, I wonder if we'll get a card of LovelyAngemon in either BT5 or 6 (whenever this Evolution is supposed to occur in ReArise)? :unsure:
I mean, we got cards of every new Digimon from the first wave of the Pendulum Z. Meanwhile we don't have cards of any of the Digimon introduced in Re:Arise.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I expect to see soulmon-phantomon-reapermon and parrotmon-eaglemon in this set.
And rearise exclusives would probably debut in card Game when season 2 of the Game finishes.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if LovelyAngemon might finally be our Principality Digimon.
Personally, I'd prefer if our Principality digimon was a masculine Perfect level, so it could be a sensible bridge between between Pidmon and ClavisAngemon.
Honestly I do want that new Principality Digimon but I don't want to turn that LovelyAngemon into another V-mon's "thing" where Royal Knights had three members: Magnamon, Ulforce-Vdramon, and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode to Angel Ranks. I agree about that part for Pidmon or new Child one with its evo line for that Principality.

Well unless if LovelyAngemon's profile comes out and better explain about her.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, we got cards of every new Digimon from the first wave of the Pendulum Z. Meanwhile we don't have cards of any of the Digimon introduced in Re:Arise.
I guess once we get the Herissmon line the dam will be opened. Also, it makes sense to advertise the PenZ mons during/near release, whie ReArise being an active mobile game doesn't have that urgency.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
V-mon's "thing" where Royal Knights had three members: Magnamon, Ulforce-Vdramon, and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode isn't a member of the Royal Knights. It founded them, and then it fucked off to go do better things, like being shockingly mediocre in video games.