Digimon in March V-Jump- Vital Bracelet Sprites & New Dim, Booster Set 5 Previews, New Digimon in ReArise, & More

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why does Shadow Howl have to be limited :(

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if LovelyAngemon might finally be our Principality Digimon.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if LovelyAngemon might finally be our Principality Digimon

That’s what I’m wondering to! It’d be great if so!

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow a new mega Angemon species nice, it’s about time that ReArise gave Salamon a new mega and Shoomon & Tempomon great can’t wait for artwork, Black Gabumon line did not see that coming so there’s jogress in VB.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Having LovelyAngemon, I think it's okay to hope Lopmon to get a new Ultimate as well.

Tbh I want Hackmon to get a new one too, but seeing how the story's going, I think we might see Jesmon X and Jesmon GX.
Last but not least, if Hackmon doesn't get new evolution, I hope he'll get his Baby I and Baby II forms at some point of the story in ReArise. A lesser digimon with tiny needle as its tail doesn't sound bad, right?

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, seems like some people didnt expected angewomon getting a new evo, even if It was almost confirmed, we were waiting for It since heavyleomon and mitamamon months ago.

About the dim cards, Pulsemon new evos arent bad but still not what i expected, wanted to have a weregarurumon like tiger.. sad.
Also the charts for agumon and gabumon are thrash. If this was your franchise biggest proyect for the upcomming years, try atleast to make It good. What the hell is Gorimon-Parrotmon?
Now i expect nothing about blucomon and vorvomon ones... They are ice and volcanic themed but with the logic they are showing we can expect fishes in volcanic and meramons in the ice one.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
About the dim cards, Pulsemon new evos arent bad but still not what i expected, wanted to have a weregarurumon like tiger.. sad.
Also the charts for agumon and gabumon are thrash. If this was your franchise biggest proyect for the upcomming years, try atleast to make It good. What the hell is Gorimon-Parrotmon?
Now i expect nothing about blucomon and vorvomon ones... They are ice and volcanic themed but with the logic they are showing we can expect fishes in volcanic and meramons in the ice one.

To be fair, Agumon and Gabumon's Dim Cards are promoted as Anime Agumon and Gabumon. And there's nothing wrong with random evolution lines.
Besides, we also already have V-mon's DC too that almost every digimon in it is perfect for V-mon ans not that random.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gosh! too much news in one page

Apparently we had not enough options for Angewomon's Digivolution lol.
I'll wait to see the official artwork - or even the DCG Artwork at this point - to judge the design.

Same for the new V-Bracelet mons.

I'm happy to finally see Sakuyamon getting her card, I'll also wait for her clean artwork

Last edited:

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm always happy for new angel Digimon, but I understand the feeling Angewomon gets too many evos. The problem here is the lack of lower leveled angels, especially Perfects which we are stuck the same 2 from the begining of the franchise, with Shakkoumon as the only other option and he's not angel typed. That makes new Ultimate angels default to HolyAngemon/Angewomon, so of course their lines get crowded.

The new Pulsemon's evos are nice. Looks like they're replicating the original v-pets diversity in evolution forms, but keeping the cohesiveness with the themes and secondary design elements.

Also, is Shouton DX the first card with the option to evolve form different levels? That's a nice way to deal with the fact OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon are at different stages.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also, is Shouton DX the first card with the option to evolve form different levels? That's a nice way to deal with the fact OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon are at different stages.

Technically it is, there are Metal Greymon AM and Were Garurumon SM that apparently can evolve both from a Lv.4 or a Lv.5, but we haven't properly seen their card. Anyway it is the first Lv.6 that behaves this way

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When I first heard that the VB can handle up to 2 monsters at once, first thing I thought of was Omnimon lol
Glad it's a possibility. The sprites look nice :cool:

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Having LovelyAngemon, I think it's okay to hope Lopmon to get a new Ultimate as well.

Tbh I want Hackmon to get a new one too, but seeing how the story's going, I think we might see Jesmon X and Jesmon GX.
Last but not least, if Hackmon doesn't get new evolution, I hope he'll get his Baby I and Baby II forms at some point of the story in ReArise. A lesser digimon with tiny needle as its tail doesn't sound bad, right?
I hope so too lol
Curious to see Bearmons Ult/Mega next as well

Kinda sad Dorumon and Hackmon's mega arent new though xD

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So for now black roar and shadow howl are the only ones with a straight path for the evolutions? They will probably continue to put thematic DiMs, for example one for each field like the Pendulums Z, maybe one for the Olympus 12 (please) and other famous groups (Royal Knights again...).

Takumi got stuck with Gaioumon even if its a new Ultimate option for Dorumon. They still haven't put Mitamamon in the Reference Book.

Nice to see a new Mamemon(maybe), it looks like its themed around Baseball with the glove it has on one hand. And with the penguin digimon it looks like they decided to imitate or pay homage the original v-pet line up.

The Agumon and Gabumon DiMs have an interesting selection, but since it still has their main anime line I like the diversity that at least they don't have obviously related evolutions(VictoryGreymon, Z'eedGarurumon, SkullGreymon...).

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new Pulsemon's evos are nice. Looks like they're replicating the original v-pets diversity in evolution forms, but keeping the cohesiveness with the themes and secondary design elements.

So all sixth slots on Perfect Levels of Pulsemon are inspired by...

Boutmon | Asuramon
Shootmon | Mamemon
Tempomon | Etemon/Monzaemon/Ex-Tyranomon/Pandamon
?
?
?

instead of going the normal evo way like Garurumon - WereGarurumon?

Hmm if it turns out as it's true, then Pulsemon will be even so much unique and bizarre. I will bet on the next three Perfect ones are... Referring to certain physical activities of Sport like Karate arts, music dance, etc.

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gonna start out with the VB news first since there's the most to unpack there:

Shadow Howl looks like it's going to be even more of a pain to obtain then Black Roar was, though hopefully the other methods will be more reasonable.
Anyways, good to see them teasing Jogressing on the VB. Sure it was pretty obvious since the device can hold two Digimon and Omegamon is too popular to not have around in some capacity, but I digress. I have a feeling that Jogressing is gonna be more akin to the Ver.20th or Jesmon GX, aka interacting with the appropriate Digimon enough times to trigger it. Does make me wonder if each "set" has a potential Jogress and what they'd do for Volcanic Beat/Blizzard Fang if so, but this is probably just a case of Black Roar/Shadow Howl and the Agumon/Gabumon DiMs already having a Omegamon ready to go, so I'm not expecting that idea to actually happen.
It's neat to see Impulse City make homages to the original DM lineups, what with Runnermon becoming a Mamemon like Garurumon did back in the day and Namakemon becoming a Monzaemon-esque Perfect like Numemon. Interested if Impulse City will use all new Digimon as a remnant of the original idea to use all new Digimon for the VB in general before they settled on what we have now.
Personally, I actually like LovelyAngemon. Yeah, it's a bit awkward that Angewomon got yet another Ultimate, though I was expecting as much after HeavyLeomon and Mitamamon. Anyways as far as Angel Ultimates go, I actually really like how LovelyAngemon has a monk-esque stance going on, a brawler Angel Ultimate that fights up close and personal without a weapon is a nice contrast from the rest of them, especially on a more feminine design like this. Besides, it's Digimon, one of best parts about the series (for me anyways) is that the lines aren't set in stone, so I'll gladly take LovelyAngemon existing in the event we get more Angel Perfects down the line.
There's a lot of cards here, so I'm not gonna make an already long post longer by going over all of them, just gonna say the standouts to me here are Shoutmon DX for it's uniqueness and potential interactions it has, and Omegamon Zwart for giving Purple a Lv7 that's better then Millenniummon. The new Argomon (Ultimate) gets an honorable mention, could be neat down the line. I am curious if Omegamon Zwart can pull two Kimeramon out of the Trash and said Kimeramon can use their On Play effects to destroy each other for their costs. I don't think that's how that'd resolve, since you'd declare one Kimeramon's effect and then the other wouldn't be on the field to declare it's own, but it'd be a really nice power move if you can.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, too much to go through so I'll keep it to what super interests me.

Shoutmon DX: Totally unsurprised to see this line in Red. I like that they honoured the fact that his components are different Levels by turning it into a mechanic. The "Advance" Skill seems really interesting though I'll have to see it in a couple matches to see how effective it is.

Sakuyamon: Nice to see Renamon's line finally turn up after getting the shaft for so long. Those Skills are ridiculous though, Security Attack Minus 3 to punish your opponent for using the Raising Area is crazy. o_O

Omegamon Zwart: Definitely feels more in the Purple side of things given those Effects. I'm racking my brain to think what in Black it would have good synergy with but I'm coming up blank.

Who wants to bet that one of the secret rares will be Omegamon Zwart-D now. ;)

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Truthfully both OmniShoutmon and Shoutmon DX reminds of the gold Akatsuki Gundam from SEED Destiny and I have some predictions for evolution roster of Vorvomon and Blucomon.

Blizzard Fang
Champions: Plaedramon, Seadramon, Frigimon, and Icemon
Ultimates: Crispaldramon, Megaseadramon, and not sure about the other four.
Megas: Hexeblaumon, Ancient Megatheriummon, and Don't know other two.
They don't make enough ice Digimon.

Volcanic Beat
Champions: Lavorvomon, Meramon, Lynxmon, and Salamandramon
Ultimates: Lavogaritamon, Volcdramon, Skullmeramon or Blue Meramon maybe, don't know the other three.
Mega: Volcanicdramon, Ancient Greymon or Ancient Volcamon, Spinomon, and Pilevolcamon
I'm not really sure these are just my guesses.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Technically it is, there are Metal Greymon AM and Were Garurumon SM that apparently can evolve both from a Lv.4 or a Lv.5, but we haven't properly seen their card. Anyway it is the first Lv.6 that behaves this way

Right, I forgot about them as we haven't seen the cards yet.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought every Digimon on Impulse City would look vaguely like Pulsemon, to make all of them look like possible Evolutions to it, but Shootmon and Tempomon don't look anything like the other Digimon. Shootmon doesn't even have the same color scheme as the others. It looks as if Shootmon was designed for another Dim Card, and was put in Impulse City to replace something that was scrapped.

But anyway, judging from the Agumon and Gabumon lines in the same page, it seems like the "official" line is Pulsemon > Bulkmon > Boutmon > Kazuchimon.

When I saw LovelyAngemon my first thought was "Oh, so Mon transforms into this", because I forgot about Plotmon and the fact they're creating new Ultimates.
I also thought the name was a wrestling reference, but looking up the wrestlers that inspired the Dirty Pair franchise were actually called Beauty Pair. For some reason I thought Kei and Yuri's "Lovely Angels" codename was the same name as the actual wrestlers.

Anyway, the profile saying it's a Digimon that contains data of so-called "hand-to-hand magical fighters" sounds like it's supposed to be a magical girl. The only thing that comes to mind is PreCure.

Except DORUmon for some reason...
That was in Season 1. They probably didn't come up with the idea of creating new Ultimates for the main characters until Season 2. Except for NoblePumpmon, but I think that was a special case.

Anyway if the arrows are meant to indicate possible evolutions, then Agumon > Coelamon > Andromon > WarGreymon and Gabumon > Gorillamon > Parrotmon > MetalGarurumon sure are weird lines. ah, vpets.
If this was your franchise biggest proyect for the upcomming years, try atleast to make It good. What the hell is Gorimon-Parrotmon?
Coelamon -> Andromon: Mostly metallic bodies with exposed organical parts.
Gorimon -> Parrotmon: Mostly animal bodies with small metal parts.

That was probably the logic used for these.

Speaking of which, with Jogress being a thing here, anyone thinks we might see a new Jogress for Hexeblaumon and Volcanicdramon?
Personally, I would prefer a Jogress of Volcanicdramon with Metallicdramon, because they're both Digimon from Linkz and seem designed like counterparts to each other (and given the earth and sky theme, I wonder if there were plans for a water one at some point), but there's no Jazamon Dim Card, at least for now.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope there'll be Dim Cards of Shoutmon, Sparrowmon, Kamemon, and Lalamon.