Digimon in March V-Jump- Survive/ReArise, Kizuna, Cards, New Adventure Updates

Vande

I am Justice
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda out of topic but can somebody please help me to understand why V-Jump March was released in January?
It seems like the schedule is like that every year in every monthly release..

I tried to google it but I got no answer. Thank you very much.
It has always been 2 months ahead. That is simply how it works in Japan.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda out of topic but can somebody please help me to understand why V-Jump March was released in January?
It seems like the schedule is like that every year in every monthly release..

I tried to google it but I got no answer. Thank you very much.
It has always been 2 months ahead. That is simply how it works in Japan.
V-Jump is cover dated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cover_date

It's cover dated 2 months ahead because of how late in the month it's published (and 2 months at times has been common enough in cover dating.)

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here comes a new challenger!

Shuuji- A highly trustworthy leader?!
He is the oldest with a serious-minded personality, but when he tries to protect his friends...
And it's Not-Jo!

Jokes aside, Lopmon is an interesting choice for his partner. Not necessarily 'underused' as it appears in both Tamers and ReArise as a main character, but seems like a good fit for this game anyhow.

New CSA Digivice for Kizuna! I like the broken/battle-damaged effect. Putting this one on the maybe pile for now. If it ends up being just Taichi/Agumon and Yamato/Gabumon voices on this thing then I'll probably skip it.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
V-Jump added a correction for a Battle Spirits card image. We've updated the news post with the difference.

seamor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems as though Miu and her brother (if, indeed, it is her brother) may be the next ones to be revealed. It's also entirely possible that there may have been characters that didn't appear in the trailer, or that we overlooked:

In this image, for example, you can see in the background that there's a character with long orange pants and a brown jacket. They don't look like anyone from the trailer. Also, if Lopmon is going to be in this, can Terriermon be far behind? What if the person next to Shuji in the trailer is going to be important, too, and get a Terriermon? If I know anything from these types of games, it's that the more is truly the merrier.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems as though Miu and her brother (if, indeed, it is her brother) may be the next ones to be revealed. It's also entirely possible that there may have been characters that didn't appear in the trailer, or that we overlooked:

In this image, for example, you can see in the background that there's a character with long orange pants and a brown jacket. They don't look like anyone from the trailer. Also, if Lopmon is going to be in this, can Terriermon be far behind? What if the person next to Shuji in the trailer is going to be important, too, and get a Terriermon? If I know anything from these types of games, it's that the more is truly the merrier.
I had a look through and youre not wrong, that person with orange pants isnt one of the characters we're aware of. good eye dude

I wonder if they'll be the villian

also just cuz someone has a Lopmon doesn't mean there HAS to be a terriermon as well

Last edited:

DigiKing Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I had a look through and youre not wrong, that person with orange pants isnt one of the characters we're aware of. good eye dude

I wonder if they'll be the villian

also just cuz someone has a Lopmon doesn't mean there HAS to be a terriermon as well
Yeah, just look at Frontier.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Y'know, I'm not one hundred percent convinced but I think that might be the old guy from the Opening Movie who seemingly gets attacked by Digimon right after waking up in the Digital World. The clothes seem to match somewhat, maybe he wasn't just some random dude to be killed off in a trailer?

seamor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Y'know, I'm not one hundred percent convinced but I think that might be the old guy from the Opening Movie who seemingly gets attacked by Digimon right after waking up in the Digital World. The clothes seem to match somewhat, maybe he wasn't just some random dude to be killed off in a trailer?
It's certainly possible. Still, if the Devil Survivor and Danganronpa games are any indication, it's that these types of games usually tend to favor large ensembles, so I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer didn't show us everyone.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's certainly possible. Still, if the Devil Survivor and Danganronpa games are any indication, it's that these types of games usually tend to favor large ensembles, so I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer didn't show us everyone.
It does seem possible they are still being canny with what footage they show to avoid early character reveals as I recall when we got the screenshots related to Fangmon's attack on the group, Saki had a piece of dialogue referencing Miu despite none of the other footage indicating she was with the group, plus now we have the unknown person as you pointed out in that Floramon picture... it's àll very curious.

e105zeta

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Devil Survivor games, which this seems to be heavily based on, tend to have 12 Demon Tamers in each game.

They also, in the first game, had a wild Demon that fought for itself and befriended the party and evolved through self-confidence. Which I'd really like to see in this game given how well ReArise has used Terriermon and Agumon as supporting wild Digimon.