Digimon in June V-Jump- Card Game, Adventure:, ReArise, & V-Tamer, Updated- More Cards!

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HeavyLeomon? He look like he is combined of Big O and Gaogaigar! HE GOT FREAKING PILE BUNKERS? Favorite'd but he is... Lemon...

GrapLeomon and LoaderLiomon can fit him very well for evo.

Hey Dinotigemon is not tiger, it's Sabertooth. Dunno why they say it's "Sabertooth cat" rather than Tiger but whatever.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Because there can never be enough Leomon in the world lmao. I'm all for new Digimon so yay!

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol SaberLeomon: Speed. BanchoLeomon: Balance or Power. And Lastly HeavyLeomon is Defense type. Isn't it sad, Regulumon? HeavyLeomon took over it TT TT

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lemon is my favourite Digimon but I'm not really a fan of Heavyleomon.
It's not bad but not really what I like.
I guess I also dislike GrappuLeomon so it makes perfect sense that i don't like Heavyleomon.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SoundBirdmon is finally making his debut in an anime, I'm so happy for the kid who design it back in Xros Wars!

I find really interesting that we are already going to the digiworld when we got another problem happening in the real world, and judging by the episode preview it seems that it isn't gonna get resolved right away, so I wonder if there gonna be a Vandemon arc with whatever SoundBirdmon digivolves into as the main antagonist. Also, the baby stage that was shown at the end of episode 3 looked a bit like Shademon, so maybe he'll be the adult or perfect stage for the line.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh hey, Soundbirdmon. Nice to see. But we have The King of Braves HeavyLeomon. This is super interesting.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh hey, Soundbirdmon. Nice to see. But we have The King of Braves HeavyLeomon. This is super interesting.

Yeah, HeavyLeomon is super cool and I like that there's finally a Leomon degievolution that doesn't make GrappleLeomon feel out of place, but he's been the center of discussion for the entire threat, let's let bird boy have a bit of the spotlight.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, HeavyLeomon is super cool and I like that there's finally a Leomon degievolution that doesn't make GrappleLeomon feel out of place, but he's been the center of discussion for the entire threat, let's let bird boy have a bit of the spotlight.

Eh? How come so? *Pointing at Tailmon's evo, Liomon's evo, etc...* Digimon evolution lines doesn't apply common sense.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, interesting, are they all getting new Megas then? I guess since a few of their Megas were shown off in the "story" as other characters it makes sense. Wish global would speed it up with the story!

Also glad to see the Ultimate Image figures are still on track; they seem to have given up capsule mascot otherwise, so I was kind of surprised that they kept going with those.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Eh? How come so? *Pointing at Tailmon's evo, Liomon's evo, etc...* Digimon evolution lines doesn't apply common sense.

I'm fully aware of that( I honestly like angewomon -> holydramon more than -> Ophanimon while we're at it), it's just that I like that we now have a mega Leomon stage that's full mecha, like GrappleLeomon, instead of another beast or humanoid.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah okay. A single Digimon still could have multiple forms to evolve into.

Just noticed HeavyLeomon's metal loincloth didn't have the symbol in 3D model.

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah regulumon, due to v-tamers coming back I wonder if we will see it again and maybe get an reference book update.

Hopefully we see the 3 unused digimon in there as well, they looked cool, I also believe they have arcadiamon data.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HeavyLeomon is nice because it gives GrappLeomon and LoaderLiomon what Angewomon has had for years, options. To quote Emgo316: "And as always, options are good."

A lot of people have trouble understanding that Digivolution doesn't have to be 100% cohesive like evolution in Pokémon (the Ophanimon vs Magnadramon bullshit which fails to account that not only are both completely valid but so is Venusmon if you don't want to go down either the Magnadramon or Ophanimon routes, Vikemon vs Plesiomon also falls into this trap).

Even Bogleech, someone I respect for his reviews, has made this mistake a few times with the aforementioned examples.

Now cohesion is not an inherently bad thing, most of the official lines have some degree of it in some form but it was not a requirement for Digivolution lines but rather a nice convenience.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like HeavyLeomon. The heavy (pun not intended) mechanical aspect makes him very distinctive from the previous Ultimates and as people mentioned, gives LoaderLiomon a cool new evo option. ReArise giving new evos and the new mons for classic lines is pretty cool.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Saddened by the lack of Survive, but I understand the need to heavily promote Adventure: given it just debuted. I just hope that Survive hasn't be too heavily set back by Corona considering its release date was already pushed back once. :(

I noticed that Coredramon is part of the new TCG starter packs. Makes me wonder if that's just a coincidence or if the other two non-partner Champions (Unimon & Grizzlemon) will be featured in the anime as well. :unsure:

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah regulumon, due to v-tamers coming back I wonder if we will see it again and maybe get an reference book update.

Hopefully we see the 3 unused digimon in there as well, they looked cool, I also believe they have arcadiamon data.

I would kill to see that! Really hope they finally give them official art.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah regulumon

I would kill to see that! Really hope they finally give them official art.
Careful, you know that'll just end with them killing off Regulumon as the sacrificial l-ion.

HeavyLeomon definitely gave me Apollomon vibes, mixed with KendoGarurumon and Löwemon. He looks rather bulky even in comparison to other bulky Digimon.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah at first I thought it was a Lowemon/Apollomon Jogress

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh
just noticed Ogremon and Titamon are on the green deck
That seems weird at first, but honestly that line is kinda hard to classify, so this is fine
wonder if this means Goblimon and digitamamon are in this set too?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All comments in the whole internet towards HeavyLeomon were pretty funny and cruel. New form means new way to die. Wow people! At least there are some praises.

Digitamamon being connected with Ogremon's evo line is still weird honestly I'd like to have Digitamamon ends up in other element card like dark element.

But it's weird Ogremon and Titamon ended up Green rather than Dark. Their energy are dark elements :/

I'd like to see Kyuukimon in this newest card set.