Digimon in June V-Jump- Booster Set 6 Kizuna Card Previews, Vital Bracelet, ReArise, Adventure:, & Model Kit

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh hey, Jazamon. Cool. ...I only got a non-evo-ing Volcdramon Rookie which kind of sucks but i do wonder if we'd actually get Medabots over here.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since Blastmon and possibly Pharaohmon are in I predict the other two be Bancho Golemon, and Spinomon or Dinorexmon.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't get around to commenting on these scans, but man the reveals for BT6 are great. The art on everything is fantastic, even the Tamer cards (relatively to other Tamer cards at least lol), but especially the Bond forms. That Bond of Courage art is poster ready imo. Effects and mechanics-wise, the reveals are great too.

I need to know close to the full rosters before I'm willing to pick up any DIM, but I'm glad they at least showed off some of Infinite Tide and Titan of Dust. It's hard to resist that Regalecusmon lol.

MagnaAngemon being confirmed is nice I guess, it wasn't going to be a surprise anyways, but this way we won't get people speculating about Angemon forms or modes and then getting disappointed lol.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd also like to know when we're officially getting Eosmon (Child) because I'm sure I saw it near the end of the film.
that was morphomon. anyway the set list has Titamon as the last purple, then sistermon blanc, then eosmon champion. there's no space for another white rookie
It had the robotic panel look. It was near the end after Eosmon (Ultimate) was defeated and Menoa finally gave up) Even if she still called it "Morphomon" that version doesn't exist in the reference book yet, so it could be entered into it as Eosmon (Child), or even Morphomon (Eos). My point is, that version should get a separate reference book entry and be treated as either a distinct species or subspecies

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It had the robotic panel look. It was near the end after Eosmon (Ultimate) was defeated and Menoa finally gave up) Even if she still called it "Morphomon" that version doesn't exist in the reference book yet, so it could be entered into it as Eosmon (Child), or even Morphomon (Eos). My point is, that version should get a separate reference book entry and be treated as either a distinct species or subspecies
That's... Eosmon (Adult). It's just another Tailmon case of an Adult-level looking like a Child-level Digimon.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's... Eosmon (Adult). It's just another Tailmon case of an Adult-level looking like a Child-level Digimon.
I thought that the Eosmon (Adult)they fought the first time was larger and more detailed than the Eosmon at the end....

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought that the Eosmon (Adult)they fought the first time was larger and more detailed than the Eosmon at the end....
Image Thumbnail (custom)
Image Thumbnail (custom)

It is 100% Eosmon (Adult). It just gives a different impression in the dynamic action scenes.

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty sure that baby is just pupumon.
Also, I know they weren't in the movie, but I'd love for Bandai to give the other 6 Kizuna forms.
I'd also like to know when we're officially getting Eosmon (Child) because I'm sure I saw it near the end of the film.
I hope they give a new Baby-II to link Pupumon and Morphomon, cuz I really don't like Puroromon.
Agumon Bond of Courage, Gabumon Bond of Friendship, Biyomon Bond of Love, Tentomon Bond of Knowledge and others can then merge into KizunaTurboOmegamon Merciful ZX Superior Mode Super Duper Giga Ultimate Level :p

More seriously, if one day we are to be entitled to a Patamon BoH and a Plotmon BoL, I would like them to share resemblances with their angelic and draconic megas.