Digimon in February V-Jump- Card Game Booster Set EX-02, Ghost Game, Vital Bracelet, Figures, ReArise, & More

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vjumpfebruary02_december21_2021.jpg
vjumpfebruary01_december21_2021.jpg

It's time for all the new Digimon content from the February 2021 cover dated issue of V-Jump!

The main focus this month is the card game, and with a lot of stuff coming out in December, it isn't a surprise.

We begin with Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard. A 2 page spread for the booster shows off what will likely be popular cards, and some sample decks to try out the new cards in for red and purple.

vjumpfebruary04_december21_2021.jpg
vjumpfebruary03_december21_2021.jpg

The next spread starts off showing Ryo and Cybermon, and how the cards can be added to a black deck to improve them.

This spread finishes by showing off various upcoming upcoming card accessories:
The second set of 2021 sleeves.
The Tamers mat.
The EX Tamers kit.

That finishes off the card game for this month in V-Jump. With the next booster set being in February, we expect previews to pop back up with a fury around the next V-Jump.

Previous previews for Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard:

Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard will be out on December 24th in Japan.

vjumpfebruary06_december21_2021.jpg
vjumpfebruary05_december21_2021.jpg

The next spread starts off with Ghost Game. The Ghost Game page is dedicated to Gammamon and his various evolutions, along with a nice shadowy spot in the corner...

The other page shows off the upcoming Tamers Dim Cards, finally coming out after a delay earlier this year.

We also get a preview of the next raid boss for the Vital Bracelet app, a New Year's themed TonosamaMamemon. A nice touch here is that since there is so much going on, you almost miss that TonosamaMamemon himself is in his profile art pose.

vjumpfebruary08_december21_2021.jpg
vjumpfebruary07_december21_2021.jpg

We get a nice big dedicated spread to all 3 Dynamotion figures that are currently out.

The figures are still up to order at HLJ: (affiliate links)
Dyamotion Greymon
Dynamotion MetalGreymon
Dynamotion Mugendramon

Then to finish off...

vjumpfebruary09_december21_2021.jpg

We get a half page that starts with showing off ReArise, with some upcoming story elements, plus a bit of a focus on Xros Wars.

A small preview of the Amplified Beelzebumon model kit, which is still up to pre-order (affiliate link.)

They finish off by showing off Digimon Dreamers, which runs monthly in sister magazine Saikyo Jump.

A mostly calm month in V-Jump as we near the end of 2021, which makes sense. Most things are out, with some stuff coming out soon that we've generally already gotten previews of.

Thanks to IxLovexDigimon for the images.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 12,341

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We pull out the artwork for the anime version of Wezen, yeah that feels Wezen coming for episode 12 (and so with the teasing of the shadow of Gulus plus the name of episode 13, yes I'm not going to let go of that, for me the executor is Gulus.)

Pleasehearmyopinion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, TonosamaMamemon? So a data type then. Guess that means I should start Raising a virus digimon on my DV. Ex-2 looks sick. Love that Vajiramon and Megidramon artwork.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing all Adult forms of Gammamon made me realized, BetelGammamon look very young boy. KausGammamon look like it's teenage and WezenGammamon is full grown adult. Just judging their faces... Yeah I'm weird for thinking like that.

Surprised TonosamaMamemon got to appear. Mihiramon, Vegimon, and Zassoumon? Heh
didn't expect that.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When are we inspecting news about Heaven of Judgment and Karma of the Gods Dims, we haven’t heard about them I while.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vajramon color palette makes him look like he belongs to Guilmon family. Well, he is in that Dim.

Nothing really new except the ReArise, the next raid boss TonosamaMamemon which is great, and anime artwork for WezenGammamon. Can't wait for Gammamon's evo scene to have three helixes.

When are we inspecting news about Heaven of Judgment and Karma of the Gods Dims, we haven’t heard about them I while.
Maybe after EX2. We still have Primeval Warriors by then. In the last interview they said about releasing Dims per two months so we can expect Heaven of Judgment and Karma of the Gods in April at the earliest. So maybe in next V-Jump we'll have the info.