Digimon in December V-Jump- Ghost Game, Card Game Booster Set 8 Previews, Vital Bracelet, ReArise, & Figures and Models

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So they're two colours but can only evolve from one colour... thats needlessly complicated

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So they're two colours but can only evolve from one colour... thats needlessly complicated
not really
especially compared to the 'this is also X color when on the field' cards. Besides, they can evolve from their canon rookie for cheaper.

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not a strange concept. Their primary color is what they would be if they were a standalone Digimon, while their secondary color is taken from their "canon" Child.

Take Shurimon for example. As a standalone Digimon, a Green Child makes perfect sense as a pre-evolution, but any other Red Child makes little sense except for Hawkmon himself.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see. When I first saw Shurimon and Lighdramon being dual colors, I got confused and slightly... "digusted" but I remembered Hawkmon is Red. But oddly why green for Lighdramon...

Shurimon could have that Purple and Lighdramon for yellow/black. But I like how Armor cards got two effects for Armor Release and "When" effects. With dual colors making it easy to combo in the decks.

As I suspected, they won't release Digieggs but instead Armor Release effects to slap on.

EDITED: Please ReArise, install Gankoomon X so I can finally see his attacking animation.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh hey. More Bancho. ...You know with 3 of those super personalities, I can pretty much tear through anything at LVL 100. Plus Alforce Veedramon moving before anyone else sure helps. But at least I can still play it on my phone. Unlike Mario Kart Tour. *cough* The Ghost Game stuff is pretty cool though.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
dual color digimon that only evolve from one color (and Veemon) is still helpful for granting access to another color's Option cards or if you want to make all your Lv. 5 and up Digimon blue cards and all your Lv. 4 and lower Digimon a different color. I imagine that works especially well for Raidramon in Imperialdramon decks. It's really nice seeing support for decks using both Red and Green, Taiga and Tyrannomon were carrying that entire color combo by themselves until now
Lighdramon for yellow/black
but Lighdramon is half blue because it references Veemon šŸ˜… yellow/blue could be fitting and I would accept black/blue but green/blue doesn't bother me