Digimon in August V-Jump- Booster Ex-01 Previews (Mameo!) & New Zeromaru Cards, Vital Bracelet, ReArise, Adventure:, a New Model Kit, & More

BtownKj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm excited for the new aero/ulforce/veemon cards coming!

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Casual reminder to everyone confused about ‘Analogue Boy’ that it has been his unofficial moniker in Japan for the past two decades.
Nice info. This is new to me.

Is that because him and Analogman were the only "analog" beings in the "digital" world?

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Casual reminder to everyone confused about ‘Analogue Boy’ that it has been his unofficial moniker in Japan for the past two decades.
Nice info. This is new to me.

Is that because him and Analogman were the only "analog" beings in the "digital" world?

I’d assume so, although I think TMS might know more than me about it.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Analogman is just Analogboy/Mameo 40 years in the future who came back cus he's pissed off for some reason so decided to end the world but in the past. But him as ten was too op.
this would make it really make sense why he has a Machinedramon in Next Order. Uuuuh 😳
I really wonder if this is meant as an actual implication or just some coincidences

BeelzebumonBlastMode

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool to see cards using art from V-Tamer hopefully this is a sign that V-tamer exclusive digimon might get used again.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have no idea what the ReArise thing is but everything does look interesting. I wonder if all the game heroes will get cards.