Digimon Ghost Game Simulcast on Crunchyroll!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonghostgamecr_september28_2021.jpg

It always seemed likely, but nice to get confirmation.

Crunchyroll has announced they will be simulcasting Digimon Ghost Game!

The key art they use has a different variation of the logo, with 'Digimon' written in a font matching the rest of the logo, and more prominent.

Time is to TBD, but it wouldn't be a shock if it's the same as Adventure: was: 7:30pm Pacific (2.5 hours after it airs in Japan).

It will be available in the following regions: North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East, and CIS.

There is no standby page yet. We will link to it once it's available.

Crunchyroll has put up an English version of the preview we had:

There isn't a page yet on Crunchyroll, but we will link to one once it's available.

The Ghost Game episode discussion section of the forum is here.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 9,106

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Squeals, OMG Yussss, I almost thought about ending my prem with them, here is to another 50 more weeks with them

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Squeals, OMG Yussss, I almost thought about ending my prem with them, here is to another 50 more weeks with them
I was in the same exact situation. I was hoping for an announcement before my next payment as I wasn't sure I wanted Crunchyroll anymore without new Digimon episodes

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully a dub at some point too.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whew, a weight is lifted. Not entirely unsurprising, but good to know. A dub for this might be nice too, but I didn't feel as pressed for one for Adventure, so I don't think I'll mind here. Just looking forward to seeing the tone and plotting.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just can't wait for this new season. This might be the Tamers 2.0 show I've been waiting for.

Taurus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We'll see if it will be 50 or more weeks. It seems to me that this is something related to Halloween and that we will have fewer episodes that will last maybe 44 minutes

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Announcing it at the eleventh hour as usual I see, typical CR.

Pretty good to hear though. I am sufficiently excited now~ šŸ¤—

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK good. I'll probably be a week late after EP 1 but no one seemed to care and only one person noticed. So hey! I have something to watch with CR. Since MHA is going off for a time before season 6. And that other show I watch will end soon.

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We'll see if it will be 50 or more weeks. It seems to me that this is something related to Halloween and that we will have fewer episodes that will last maybe 44 minutes
There's nothing indicating something like that at all.

Kit Chan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sounds more interesting than a reboot of Adventure 01. I might actually watch it.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope all the evolutions remain unspoiled until after the first episode airs. Not knowing any evolutions going in is so exciting to me!

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope all the evolutions remain unspoiled until after the first episode airs. Not knowing any evolutions going in is so exciting to me!
It should, but I suppose some people could get the Gammamon DIM Card on October 1st. Unlikely though I don't even think they'll be shipped by then. His Ultimate form if it's in it will defo be spoiled before it happen though

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It should, but I suppose some people could get the Gammamon DIM Card on October 1st
I was also thinking that one of the official Digimon Twitters could also spoil one at any time whether outright or through a preview image

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can do yourself a favor by not logging in on internet. I doubt we're not getting the look before Episode 1 with the Dim Card will be ready on Oct 1st.

It's always been a thing in Digimon generally. They always show a new mon of a movie in trailer, often show some new digimon of a game in V-Jump, or other promotional media. In digimon anime, they always show the evolutions in the opening song (at least the Adults in the very first version of the Opening). So I really doubt it I can avoid getting spoiled if I'm on the net.

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully Gammamon has his Adult Level in the first episode to battle Clockmon.