Digimon Ghost Game Opening Video, Faction by Wienners

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So many cameos there even seemed to be a Ballistamon shaped house (different to the one in the manga)

the best part was Piedmon/Pennywise reference though

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So many cameos there even seemed to be a Ballistamon shaped house (different to the one in the manga)
To be fair thanks to the XW update this month, there's a chance Mushroom Cottage can get added.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can tell its what Digimons Kakudou remembers because its almost entirely Adv and Adv 02 mons lmao. Still really awesome tho! Very hard to catch some of them, like that split second of Vamdemon behind the door
The moving windows have the Wind Guardians from Adventure (Pinochimon, Mushmon, either Delumon or Kiwimon (that one is hard to tell) and floramon!), and the scary face behind the curtain windows is defnetly Mugendramon
On to the music itself, Im absolutely addicted to it, wow! I must have looped it 30 times already~

robiu013

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eh, much like with 3 out of 4 Gammamon's champions not a fan of the Angoramon and Jellymon champions, but deliveryman BlackGatomon was great.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The opening is good. Nothing amazing, but at least listenable. The good thing is that I won't have to skip it.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it's have a sick face
Yeah its blacktailmon, but its also true that it has a different face, eyes and mouth are different, those changes plus the outfit is enough to consider the option that this is a new version of blacktailmon (like agumon savers), in that case we should wait to its confirmation.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Or it's just a slight design change to give it a sense of individuality. Like that elder Kokuwamon from Frontier or Cutemon's parents.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Or it's just a slight design change to give it a sense of individuality. Like that elder Kokuwamon from Frontier or Cutemon's parents.
Yeah or like old elecmon with clothes from frontier ending, the thing is those kind of digimons are a thing of 1 episode or like that elecmon just an ending thing, they are not recurrent characters.
If this blacktailmon appears frecuently in the anime with that design i think it fits more to the case of clockmon in xros wars hunters or agumon in savers than the previous mentioned.
But who knows, clockmon redesign from hunters still doesnt recieved a drb entry so even being a redesign doesnt mean that much.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another shady Hackmon from Tri in short? Maybe? But with some costume like Huckmon of Appmon?

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The fact this intro isn’t as heavily centred on the MC like it’s predecessor is certainly promising.

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the opening is good. I definitely find it better than the ending.