Digimon Ghost Game: Episode 32- Who Are You?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode had too many mysteries I think.

Betsumon's digimon cosplay even can fly... And capable of altering its size to match to the victim's sizes... Puppet types are truly mysterious and their battle techniques are very dangerous. Monzaemon can reduce the fighting spirit wills, Waruzaemon obviously is doing the opposite of Monzaemon's power, Ex-Tyranomon's power is sorta like... Alchemist transmutation? Etemon's Dark Network + Pure Power combined, no idea on Pandamon but it's like stuffed animal version of Kamen Rider?

Betsumon even can alter the memories involved himself and the victims including the loved ones if the victims were out of the picture and be replaced, surprisingly Ruri and Angoramon in the computer chat were affected maybe because Betsumon is the digital lifeform so it can affect outside and inside or something like that? But oddly this episode never explained this new ability of Betsumon.

Betsumon really knew the victims too well but how? It's not like he stalked them too long time... I'm really uncomfortable and how did he able to gather intel somehow from his preys?

I wonder, what's the true form of Betsumon without Tailmon costume? In fact, I saw Betsumon got outside of Gammamon cosplay and still wearing Tailmon costume! It's like Betsumon is wearing multiple costumes in every layers!

Clockmon will straight the army of Betsumon out? How...? Talk out with them to scold? Adult level against Perfect level armies?
Unless if Clockmon brought his friends.

What happened to Meicoomon after this incident?

This episode may be horror comedy on "The doppelganger's purpose to seek to replace the original one" to extreme...

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that was odd. Betsumon are very creepy. How are there so many of them? Nice to see a Meicomon. But how are they even doing humans? Is this some kind of glamor? Or hypnotism?

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finished watching this episode a hour ago. I think this episode was good. It was definitely
unique, weird, creepy and fun, with the Betsumon disguising themselves as other Digimon and humans. While to us in the audience, their disguises look ridiculous, in universe, their perception abilities allow them to fool people easily. Gammamon's struggle after leaving Hiro was good. Was that Meicoomon real? Anyways, it was a good reference to Digimon Adventure tri. I loved how Gammamon proved to Hiro he was real in the picnic by eating the most chocolate. The fight with the Betsumon was good. When WezenGammmamon said he was annoyed at the Betsumon, I thought he would evolve into GulusGammamon, but he did not, he instead evolved into Canoweissmom. Gammamon now appears to be able to control his emotions better. I wonder how Clockmon plans to deal with the Betsumon. BTW, how did he realize the truth if he thought earlier in the episode that Gammamon was fake?

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I-ORIGINAL-JOKE.png

"Gammamon is a Tie Fighter! BETZUUUMM!!"
-----------------------------------------------------

Betsumon truly is a handsome chap, ain't he? ^_^

Definitely the best episode of Ghost Game, and certainly won't be topped. You should all vote for me him in the next poll! 😁😁😅
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Gammamon is such a whiny crybaby! Truly pathetic! And as for that Meicoomon, what an emo! No one will certainly remember that looser! 😂🤣😂🤣

HAHAHAHAAAA! LOL! Straighten out!? What a joke! And fu...

Huh? Whose that!?

...Oh errrr...hi, Clockmon... Yeah, I'll untie the human and come quietly...

---------------------------------------------------------

*NORMAL SERVICE WILL BE RESUMED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE*