Digimon Fusion Toy Images

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Walmart and Kmart were where I saw Data Squad toys the most.

Maybe TRU as well, but I can't remember.

Last edited:

Flamon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
London Drugs had Savers merch on clearance until 2009. $10 burst digivices was interesting.

Anubimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As an example. A Xros Loader app for iOS and Android. I could see that working very well.
A Xros Loader app for iOS and / or Android? That could work. Didn't even think of that, even after Bandai Japan took charge where Bandai America didn't and gave us a Tamagotchi app on those platforms (With another one on the way).
To this day it boggles my mind why Bandai hasn't hopped on the nostalgia train and pushed out iOS Tamagotchi and Digimon apps. It would print money if done well and marketed well.

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To this day it boggles my mind why Bandai hasn't hopped on the nostalgia train and pushed out iOS Tamagotchi and Digimon apps. It would print money if done well and marketed well.
Actually, Bandai did push out an iOS Tamagotchi app recently. It's called Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. and was directly released in the US and Canada by Bandai Japan, and is also available for the Android. I mentioned it in the post you quoted. :)

But yes, an app would work whether or not there is an actual Digivice toy released, especially if said toy isn't.

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are so many apps available in the world that it's extremely difficult to actually make a successful one.

Tamagotchi is at least two decades old. You can hardly expect sales to generate profits exceeding what it made when it was actually popular. Most people who got the app are probably in it for the nostalgia of its novelty--the latter of which won't likely last long.

And of course Tamagotchi are different from Digimon in the first place. I'm surprised they didn't make one for the Japanese though.

Dante

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Xros Loader toy looks to me like it's not really a toy but just something to hold the card to display it. So... I don't think they actually have the Xros Loader planned out yet.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking at the images at first i was worried - no sign of a XFS line. However upon looking at them a second time Ballistamon has a ball joint on his right shoulder- Dorulu shoulder for X4. Greymon has a ball joint on his tail where his blade should be - or Mailbirdra head as Metal greymon. So it seems we won't get a XFS line - like japan had. But we will get something that will at least Resemble the Xros'd forms to some extent. I couldn't tell if Shout's head could detatch- but based on the fact that he has what looks like it could be part for a ball joint then Perhaps his crest wil detach. If so the digi xros'd X4 will probably look a little off- being made up mainly from Ballistamon's body. He doesnt' look to split open like the JPN version so He'll be a bit skinnier. No visible pegs for mailbirdra - other than the tail, but he will probably attach similar to say MMPR's green ranger shield. 2 pieces that snap together AROUND the body- so no peg spots are needed on Greymon's body itself. The JPN toy I think had peg spots to make it hold better. but ohwell.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh god this takes me back to those toy catalogue scans when XW first started, back before we knew what X2 even looked like, ahhhh, nostalgia.
Something I've just noticed though, is that the three figures - Shoutmon, Ballistamon and Greymon match up to the first three XFS figures released in Japan when Xros Wars started. I also notice the holes in Greymon's lower jaw and on top of Shoutmon's head - is it me, or could they be meant to be electronic?
Totally diggin' that Xros Loader card holder. I do hope we get a proper one though. I think it's interesting how the army symbles look kind of like the three types (Data, Vaccine, Virus) the way they are positioned on the card. Also it looks like Dorurumon is the dub name. Cool with me, I've been spelling it like that for ages now.
I do think that flavour text is just placeholder stuff though. Waaaaay to engrish-y.