Digimon Fusion Toy Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looky looky what our friends at Rangercrew found at Licensing Expo: Digimon Fusion toys.

It looks like we are getting different toys than the ones released in Japan and other parts of Asia, and to be honest... they look nicer than what Japan got thus far.

Image Thumbnail

More images here- http://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=437&page=3 (the Rangercrew/MegaforceCast gallery has other Saban stuff, so look around.)

Not 100% sure what everything is, but thus far it appears we have...

Action figures for various Digimon including Shoutmon, Shoutmon x4, among others.
A few plastic figurines of various characters.
A Xros/Fusion Loader that appears to be designed around a card game (do we not have a digital vpet game this time around? Or perhaps they just aren't showing it off yet...)
Some sort of electronic toy based off Shoutmon's microphone weapon.

Nothing looks obvious as far as toys that will fuse together yet (although a few look like they might...)

The toyline still appears to be on track for Spring 2014 as we found out a few months ago. Hopefully more updates to come...

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow~! Those figures (Especially X4 and Metal Greymon ones.) look impressive! IIRC, never seen those two figures in the Japanese wave of Xros Wars toys.

Last edited:

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If that's our only release of the Xros Loader, then I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who will be rioting. Especially after what Bandai America did to Tamagotchi (Read - scrapped it altogether).

But yes, those figures look awesome. I wouldn't mind nabbing a few of those. :)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If that's our only release of the Xros Loader, then I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who will be rioting.
I could imagine a few ways I wouldn't mind no standalone vpet.

As an example. A Xros Loader app for iOS and Android. I could see that working very well.

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Xros Loader app for iOS and / or Android? That could work. Didn't even think of that, even after Bandai Japan took charge where Bandai America didn't and gave us a Tamagotchi app on those platforms (With another one on the way).

But if that (Or something among those lines) doesn't happen, I'm done with Bandai America. The stuff that happened with Tamagotchi was bad enough for me. I'm pretty sure many other people here feel the same way as I do about the fact that not just anyone can order merchandise online at a moment's notice (Which is a category I fall under).

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Was hoping to see some DigiXrosing figures since those will be my main target, but these still do look quite good.

nintenfan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see some toyline stuff. Saban has comissioned Papercutz to do graphic novels for Power Rangers so I'm hoping in 2014 they have Viz Media translate the Manga.

Also those figures look awesome. Damn, I like it.

Last edited:

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AHHHH!!! I want them! On my desk. Right now. Fighting my Cyberdramon D-Real. Yessssssssss...

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not impressed. and geez, it looks like Ballistamon is SMALLER than Shoutmon.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are pretty nice, I didn't expect those from Bandai (and now I really want that Metalgreymon).

The Xros Loader in particular gets my interest, it would be interesting if they started the card game back up even if it was just for the toys.

Last edited:

Hagaren Gao

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are actually pretty nice looking, though they are skimping on the paintjobs again. Hope that they will release some more Dorulumon merch down the road.

It's interesting to note that Shoutmon X2, Dorurumon and 'Barista mon' seemed to be used on that card... but at the same time, the description on the bottom of the card seems pretty engrishy. Could mean anything.

Last edited:

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't tell if the figures are made with nice or cheap plastic. The Shoutmon looks to be made of good quality, but parts of Greymon have me unsure.

I'm too old to get any of these without odd looks from my brother, but I do hope they sell well.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want the MetalGreymon. Hopefully this leads to maybe the packs of minis being made again. And shitty paint jobs don't particularly bother me at this point... I'm just one of those people that retouches them anyway.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These likely wouldn't be actual production toys. Likely early prototype toolings painted by hand. I wouldn't judge the quality of plastic at this point.

Flamon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Power Rangers merch and pormo stuff all over the place.
Then there's Digimon. A shelf and a half to itself with two small posters.
Still relevant, just barely. :(

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Minifigs look cute. I hope they bring over the Japanese transforming toys. I really hate when they did this in 02 days. Even if the Japanese toys were really lacking too I would pick them up if they sold them here for cheap.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Power Rangers merch and pormo stuff all over the place.
Then there's Digimon. A shelf and a half to itself with two small posters.
Still relevant, just barely. :(
How much do you expect them to show multiple toy seasons ahead of time? Super Megaforce's toyline is going to start 'roughly' the same time as Fusion's, and they didn't even have a single Super Megaforce toy there.

Buns

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know where I might be able to buy these when they are released? ;-; I haven't seen a single Digimon product in toy stores since Adventure/Tamers (Then again after that I stopped going to toy stores)