Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Fusion will be moving along with Legend of Korra to Nicktoons.

Digimon will join the channel on Sunday, October 13th at 11:30am. More information as it shows up.

Thanks to nickandmore for the info.

This will also be the new discussion thread. Old discussion thread is here.

Digimon Fusion Vortexx Teaser can be found here from our good friends at Samurai Cast.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only two episodes in and already it's moving up to two networks.

Not sure if that's good or what. :p

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's not good for me, I don't have Nicktoons on my TV package so not only am I missing Digimon Fusion, I'm also missing Korra on top of that. Thanks Nick. :p

Anyway on a less personal note, channel hopping this early to me seems like it could hurt their ratings, but hopefully they advertise its channel hop so that the fans that they did gather will know about it and switch over.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's not good for me, I don't have Nicktoons on my TV package so not only am I missing Digimon Fusion, I'm also missing Korra on top of that. Thanks Nick. :p

Anyway on a less personal note, channel hopping this early will surely hurt their ratings, but hopefully they advertise its channel hop so that the fans that they did gather will know about it and switch over.
Well, to slightly clarify, stuff specifies it's where new episodes will air, but they haven't made clear if episodes will air on Nick or if they won't.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can always watch Korra on Nick's website whenever they put it up. Not sure if Nick has full episodes of Digimon though.
They had episode 3 up for a bit, at least.

Which probably means they have or at least had episodes 1 and 2 on there at some point.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there an HD version of Nicktoons?

I know my cable provider doesn't offer it, but does one exist at all?

If not, that's incredibly stupid that we won't be able to watch Fusion or Korra in HD anymore. Though at least we'll eventually get Korra on Blu-Ray. >_>

Gyt Kaliba

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird, I wonder what prompted this move all of a sudden? Thankfully I get both channels so I can keep DVRing both, but that's...troubling.

Wonder if my DVR will automatically catch on to this too, or if I should make sure it's ready for it.

DigiPokeMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have just checked Zap2it on Sunday 13th of October they have Digimon Fusion Listed running from 9:30am - 12:00pm on Nicktoons

Episode 1: 9:30 AM Digimon Fusion "Mikey Goes to Another World" TV-Y7 (FV)
Episode 2: 10:00 AM Digimon Fusion "He Is Shoutmon, Hear Him Roar" TV-Y7 (FV)
Episode 3: 10:30 AM Digimon Fusion "A Rival Appears" TV-Y7 (FV)
Episode 4: 11:00 AM Digimon Fusion "Island Zone in Chaos!" NEWTV-Y7 (FV)
Episode 5: 11:30 AM Digimon Fusion "Thanks for the Digicards" NEWTV-Y7 (FV)

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 4's dub title is pretty spot on, to an extent.

Episode 5's however... not so much.

And DigiMemory --> Digicard.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well... At least I still get it and at least it's still on. Nice titles though.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay! New episodes~ Digicard from Digimemory makes sense. I'm glad they changed it. Because the Digimemories gave off the feel they would have Digimon from the old series like "Legendary." But they never did. So, Digimemory never made sense.
I'm glad they are showing new episodes. Although it is cycling from the start.. oh well.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay! New episodes~ Digicard from Digimemory makes sense. I'm glad they changed it. Because the Digimemories gave off the feel they would have Digimon from the old series like "Legendary." But they never did. So, Digimemory never made sense.
Though not the same persons as them, the majority of the DigiMemory digimon were indeed iconic digimon of the classic anime series. Leviamon, Darkdramon, and Examon were the only exceptions to this.

And, why would they be the same people as those from previous Digimon anime, what with the whole "alternate universes" thing and all? The DigiMemories contained the forms of "legendary digimon" from the XW Digital World's past, who all but three were digimon that appeared in Adventure, 02, and Tamers.

Not to mention that the design of these things come from memory sticks.

Hagaren Gao

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon's Facebook page says Episode 3 will be airing this Saturday at the normal time.

Not to mention that the design of these things come from memory sticks.
In this case, sounds like they are dubbed to memory cards :p

Last edited:

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, to slightly clarify, stuff specifies it's where new episodes will air, but they haven't made clear if episodes will air on Nick or if they won't.
Ah, well then I hope for the former.

I'm glad that Nicktoons is having a mini-marathon for those to catch up, it helps in establishing the show again on that channel. As for the name change, I think it's fine, especially if it is supposed to refer to memory cards.

Apashi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope they keep airing it on Nickelodeon too. Despite having paid for the channel, my TV can't receive Nicktoons... it's a cable box problem. I missed the original season reruns because of this too. =( I hope they at least put the episodes up online for those of us who don't get Nicktoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.