Digimon Fusion Episode 41: Ballistamon's Bad News Blast From the Past!

Ishkur

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to the Digimon Facebook page, this episode is the "season finale". I guess what they meant was that the show is going on a break for a while? I hope it's not too long - because I've really enjoyed this season so far.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to the Digimon Facebook page, this episode is the "season finale". I guess what they meant was that the show is going on a break for a while? I hope it's not too long - because I've really enjoyed this season so far.
Saban shows on the various Nick channels have mid-season finales. Ranger's is today, Digimon's is indeed tomorrow.

Ishkur

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Saban shows on the various Nick channels have mid-season finales. Ranger's is today, Digimon's is indeed tomorrow.
Thanks for the reply Marc. How long do the breaks usually go for, a month?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the reply Marc. How long do the breaks usually go for, a month?
Fusion had 2 breaks that lasted 2 months each.
Rangers has had breaks between 3 and 5 months.

We have no actual idea what to expect for Fusion Season 2 but between 2 and 6 months seems likely.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New voice credits:

Surtr - Neil Kaplan
Jormungandr - Richard Epcar

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hate these Hiatuses. They don't make much sense but I'll leave it at that. Olegmon was never really evil. He's just a Pirate. But you know what's funny? I did not remember Gravimon at all. All of them have a thing.

Dorbickmon has that name.
NeoVamdemon is a Myotismon.
Zamielmon is a tiny jerk.
Spalshmon is a Water Tiger.
Olegmon/Apollomon weren't really evil.
But I forget what Gravimon did. I do remember one thing I think but I can't say it.

ggg-2

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Olegmon died laughing with a smile on his face. Someone slap a D. in his name, he deserves it!

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gold Land --- same (called "Golden Land" in episode 39's next-episode preview, "Sea of gold" in episode 40, and "Gold Land" in episode 40's next-episode preview)
Gold Zone --- omitted
DarkVolumon --- Dark Volumon
Olegmon-sama ---
Surtr --- same
Jörmungandr --- Jormungandr
"Gappo Gappo!" --- "Yo ho ho, it's pirates we be! Yo ho ho, it's pirates we be!"
Taiki-sama --- Bastemon's scene is cut out, so this is omitted
bad guy --- pirate
Ultimate Speaker --- Doomsday Woofer
"Gappo Gappo" (Ultimate Speaker) --- "Arr haharr! Ahoy, mateys!"
Dual Tomahawk Boomerang --- Blade Blitzer (last episode dubbed it as "Twin Broadsword Boomerang", but to be fair, this latest use of the attack is different from before)
"that flying guy" --- "that blasted albatross"
"highest level" --- Level 11
"Gappo Gappo Viva Olegna" (Ultimate Speaker) --- "Ahoy, mateys!"
"Wake up!" --- "Snap out of it, already!"
SUPADAMON (this caption is in Spadamon's DigiXros screen) --- SPADAMON (in a different, much thinner font face)
Spicy Hard Love --- Heartbreak Shot (yep, the dub mistook this for that attack)
Viking Vuffet --- Two-Fister Scuttle-Buster (last episode called its second use as "Broadsword Fireblast", though this use of it better resembles the first use that went unnamed)
The ends of space-time --- Davy Jones's Locker
"Gappo Gappo Viva Olegna" (Ultimate Speaker) --- "Arr haharr! Ahoy, mateys!"
A few days later --- no caption to indicate any time skip

DarkVolumon's insistence of who and what he is is dubbed as "I am a superweapon! My name is Dark Ballistamon! Oh, wait, I mean Dark Vistamon! I mean Dark Volleyball! Uh, I am Dark Ballista Dark, and I must (*something that's too hard to hear*)!"

Mermaimon's death and Olegmon's initial reaction to it are cut out.

Fladramon --- Flamedramon
Dragon Man --- Dragon
Knuckle Fire --- Fire Rocket
Fire Rocket --- Flame Fist (no, this isn't backwards on my part; the dub put Fire Rocket in Knuckle Fire's place, and Flame Fist where Fire Rocket was. Plus, both Japanese attacks were called Fire Rocket in the Zero Two dub, with Flame Fist only ever being spoken in the dub whenever he was just doing a non-attack punch in the original. He never said "Flame Fist" at any time that Knuckle Fire was used)

Canyon Land --- same