Digimon Fusion added to Netflix UK and Ireland

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Our friends over in England and the surrounding areas don't always get all the Digimon stuff we do, but sometimes they get a nice surprise.

Netflix UK and Ireland has just added season 1 of Digimon Fusion to their online catalog.

No news on other seasons yet.

Source: Netflix UK and Ireland

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it makes you feel any better the subs are horrible.

Trilby1992

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Edit: Actually this is great!

Last edited:

SansaStark

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
England and the surrounding areas

As someone who's from one of those "surrounding areas", it bothers me when people say stuff like this. UK + Ireland will suffice.

Anyway, I've been checking Netflix every now and then for Digimon, but hadn't had any luck so I'm glad they've added something. I just wish it wasn't Fusion. Oh well.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it makes you feel any better the subs are horrible.

Even the CrunchyRoll ones?

He thinks they are horrible, they aren't. But he is welcome to post examples if he wants to prove they are.

As someone who's from one of those "surrounding areas", it bothers me when people say stuff like this. UK + Ireland will suffice.

From now on I will refer to it as 'England and Friends'.

In that case I wasn't actually referring to the UK and Ireland, but rather all the English speaking areas on the east side of the Atlantic ocean. I referred to 'UK and Ireland' where appropriate.

And the general amount of complaining about this not being something else makes me inclined to not report on this sort of thing in the future when it happens outside of the area I live in, as it isn't worth the time and effort for me to confirm if people are disinterested.

Crazy_Tai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Adventure 01 & 02 can be streamed on Amazon Instant prime UK for free and in HD according to their site. Still waiting to a UK DVD release of the series though.

Last edited:

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And the general amount of complaining about this not being something else makes me inclined to not report on this sort of thing in the future when it happens outside of the area I live in, as it isn't worth the time and effort for me to confirm if people are disinterested.

Personally, it's not that i'm disinterested, it's more..well we know Fusion isn't exactly..great. But hey, even I have to admit, Season 2 is a bit better.