Digimon Frontier Settei

ArsDaemonum

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(Wasn't sure where this would go, I'm totally new here so please tell me if there's a better place to put it!)

Just recently, I won an auction on ebay for a selection of setti sheets from Frontier (47 total) including lineart, shading, and even promotional artwork sketches! I know some of this is in the Digimon Animation Chronicle already, but there's some that I haven't seen in that. As far as I am aware, beyond the Animation Chronicle artbook, none of these have been published before.

The Digimon and characters included in the set are Junpei|JP, Kouji's father, Kouichi's grandmother, Agunimon|Agnimon, Aldamon, EmperorGreymon|KaiserGreymon, Lowemon, JagerLoweemon|KaiserLoweemon, Neemon, Seraphimon and ShadowSeraphimon, Arbormon, Mercurymon (+ Human Spirit of Steel), Ranamon (only shaded), Velgemon (+ Corrupted Beast Spirit of Darkness), and Dynasmon.
It got tiring scanning all of them, but it was fun! It's really interesting to see some of this stuff, which isn't talked about often. I really hope whoever listed them puts another auction up soon, I'd gladly jump on the chance to get more of these.

There's some animator's notes on there as well, one standing out in apologizing for misorienting Agunimon's hands in a fighting style pattern.

(All the pages are really washed out to begin with, so some pieces will be really light compared to others.)

You can view and download them all at full resolution here!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome. Good for you. These are really, really cool.