Digimon fans in Maryland?

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been thinking it would be nice to find some fans near me, especially since I'm trying to convince card shops nearby to stock the Digimon Card Game, but I'm only one person. Problem is, I'm a total recluse, I don't use social media and I tend to keep to myself! Anyone know any fans in Maryland (or at least a closely neighboring state) in the U.S. that i could get in touch with?

Bswann420

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey!! I recently rediscovered my love for Digimon and thought about looking up if anyone else in MD is looking for other gamers XD

Nice to meet you virtually at least, I’m Brandon. I don’t use social media much either so all good. I would love to try the new card game...I imagine MTG First (the shop) might be interested in getting it...but idk

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey!! I recently rediscovered my love for Digimon and thought about looking up if anyone else in MD is looking for other gamers XD

Nice to meet you virtually at least, I’m Brandon. I don’t use social media much either so all good. I would love to try the new card game...I imagine MTG First (the shop) might be interested in getting it...but idk
Nice to meet you too! I always love finding other fans!

MTGFirst is not too far from me, maybe I should contact them since they appear to host a variety of game tournaments. I’ve tried contacting various places nearby: Gritty Goblin Games, Gamers-Corps, and Dream Wizards, but no one has gotten back to me yet. Almost every store in the state seems to be totally fixated on MTG! You should try emailing/calling around too, because the more these stores hear people asking about the game the more seriously they will consider stocking it. Maybe if we can find more people we can form a unified front.

Bswann420

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That’s true! Ok I’ll call a few near me including MtG first and dream wizards.

I know I’m late to the cyber sleuth party but I’m currently playing it and loving it XD

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That’s true! Ok I’ll call a few near me including MtG first and dream wizards.

I know I’m late to the cyber sleuth party but I’m currently playing it and loving it XD
I love Cyber Sleuth, you can tell it was made by people who really understood what make Digimon uniquely appealing. I like the original CS a bit more than HM, but both are really good. I want to revisit the complete edition soon, since I played the Vita versions originally.

Bswann420

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yesss loving the digital/technology aspects in the story and gameplay. I heard HM didn’t add too much to the overall game itself? I have the complete edition so I’m starting with the original