Digimon Fan Meetup on February 24-26 in Los Angeles- Art on Display & Giveaways

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonfanmeetup_january8_2022.jpg

After being pre-announced/teased as last year ended we finally have details for the February US Digimon event!

The Digimon Fan Meetup will be held February 24-26 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, during the Championships of the Digimon Card Game.

The meetup will have art from the Digimon Museum exhibition that was in Japan in 2022, plus giveaways of promotional items while supplies last.

More details will be coming later this month.

Fun event to have, especially good to use the museum stuff since they put all that together. Let's see what more info we get soon.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 9,602
Last edited:

Naniman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dang so far away. Well congrats to those fans who can go. I hope the Bandai online shop will sell goods to celebrate the event on the same day. Like some retro V-Pet stuff. šŸ¤žšŸ„²

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
aw man, I live on that coast of the US but I don't think this is financially possible to attend for me as I just took a vacation to visit family in December.
If this was in the summer or later in the year I could for sure attend but I need time to recover all that I spent on gifts šŸ˜­ we'll see, maybe it is possible

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As a New England native, I hope something like this happens around the Boston area at some point in my lifetime. But regardless, I am glad that international Digimon fans are getting some well-needed attention !

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Darn. I'm on the opposite side of the country. Plus it's probably a lot of money but that sure seems like fun.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm at least on the same coast, but with all my school commitments I don't think I could make it out... but I'd love to see them be able to do more!

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Someone go and take pics for us trapped on the side of the continent that isn't seasonally on fire.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm almost sure we'll get a lot of pictures from someone. Probably a lot of people. We'll just have to wait to see. Shame not many of us can get there. But at least it's not just in Japan this time.