Digimon dreams

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The other night i had a dream me and my partner digimon (a black agumon) got defeated and i was taken to a concentration camp for tamers i woke up when matt was about to break me out that got me thinking what digimon dreams have you guys had

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
before I ever had a Digimon virtual pet toy I had a dream where there were rows and rows of Digital Monster v-pets lining the walls in this big event ring I got to choose from as my first Digimon, there were multiple floors of this and I think it was just me there. This is weird because I remember them looking exactly like the original square shells but I feel like I had this dream at a time where I was only vaguely aware of Digimon v-pets. I can't remember what color I chose or what Digimon I got or anything else that happened

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I too have digimon dreams often but I don't remember most of them except a few. The last dream I still remember was that I and everyone from all seasons fight against a Malomyotismon released from a mysterious tower and he is way stronger than the one we see in 02 and he had a different form too. Then I saw everyone/and their digimon evolved to their strongest forms but then the dream ends there. (this is kinda my own version of last 2 episodes of Xros wars)...

Strontium

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I originally swore off Digimon because I had my dream that my mom was Piedmon and was going to turn me into a keychain...

Usually when I've had Digimon dreams, I dream about being one of my Digimon OCs, usually Rob and/or Brekmon. I remember one dream, Rob and Brek had to switch places for the day so Brek-as-a-human went to Rob's school and told everyone she was Rob trying out a new look. The classmates were rightly suspicious but since they were kind, they went along with it. We went to a grocery store for a field trip. At one point I-as-Brek-as-a-human touched something slimy and went to the women's bathroom at the grocery store to wash my hands. My classmates said "Wow, he's really dedicated to this!" thinking I was still just Rob, cross-dressing XD

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just woke up from a Digimon dream where I had three of the transparent blue Digital Monster 20th v-pets (I have one in real life) and I was stressing wondering why I went and bought three of them when I already have one and how that was just too many Digimon to want to raise at once. The orange gates on them eventually started to crack and fall off the more frustrated I got

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I recently dreamt that i heard my digimon v-pet call out to me and then just as i was gonna touch it i felt a huge electric shock and fell unconscious .i got up and saw my lifeless body and wondered "did i shrink?" i saw the mirror and then i woke up from my dream. i dont know what i looked like but i was scared and excited(mostly excited) at the same time. i wanna continue that dream.

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I recently dreamt that i heard my digimon v-pet call out to me and then just as i was gonna touch it i felt a huge electric shock and fell unconscious .i got up and saw my lifeless body and wondered "did i shrink?" i saw the mirror and then i woke up from my dream. i dont know what i looked like but i was scared and excited(mostly excited) at the same time. i wanna continue that dream.
Mine too i want to know who that camp belonged to and why they where capturing tamers

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
woke up from a dream a few hours ago where I left my 20th in a freaking toaster oven and the shell distorted and melted rendering it unplayable so I went to a Gamestop to replace it with a new one. In my dream, if you raised a Digimon absolutely perfectly where you make no care mistakes and the call light never turns on, the sprite after it evolves has a little spiked crown on its head. I got a crowned Terriermon even though Terriermon isn't even in the 20th but my dream self apparently thought that was normal. Gamestop also offered free items for if you brought in a crowned Digimon and it was actually some really nice stuff you get from this promotion. Now that I'm awake, I can't remember what products my crowned Terriermon won me at Gamestop but it was quite a good amount of things like 5 items.
I have no idea why all my dreams happen to be about V-pets rather than all the other Digimon products

TheMatrix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last night I dreamed that I had found an old comic that I had made in a note book. The notebook was in a summerhouse and the comics featured the Digimon Keiser and Myotismon and a Digimon Vampire girl friend of his and was drawn with pencils.

Please note that this comic has never existed in real life. It was just something I had drawn at the age of 11 or 12 in my dream.

PinkIceFox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ever since I was a kid I will occasionally have dreams where Myotismon eventually shows up as a big thing in the dream. Like, playing a cute little mmo type random thing in my dream and BAM myotismon is summoned. Having a dream where I'm visiting Japan or something? BAM DIGIMON AND MYOTISMON SHOW UP.

And he's always like "Hey PinkIceFox I'm king here." as if he's asserting dominance over my dreamscape or something. I guess he feels entitled since he was my first ever crush when I was a kid??

Anyone the most recent one I can think of was me being in my dream universe's version of the cartoon and the digidestined were prepping for this big battle after a bunch of demon digimon were gonna get summoned (NeoDevimon was the big threat or something). I'm a bystander and don't have a digimon of my own and I'm just like "Any second now" about the summoning and all of a sudden Myotismon is just like "Hey what's up." And completely distracted me from most of the fight.

If I didn't know any better I'd swear the asshole was real and an entity in my subconscious and he's just messing with me now.

Strontium

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This weekend I had a Digimon dream! In it, I was younger and was recruited along with another kid to become a Digimon. My transformation allowed me to take the form of a Child-level Digimon with the possibility to evolve. The Digimon who talked with our parents explained that when we accessed higher forms, an adult (not Adult level, but human adult) artificial intelligence would overlay our own intelligence so we would use our heightened powers responsibly. The two of us kids were also trying to recruit a third kid, a girl, to join our group but I don't think we were successful.

As Digimon recruits, we had tasks to do with other Digimon in the area, some which may have also been humans and some which were not. One night, I came to a meeting and all the Digimon were opening or folding envelopes with letters in them. The problem was that as a Digimon, I had big claw hands that could not open an envelope. So a more humanoid Digimon took plastic gloves and stretched them over the tips of my claws. With the gloves over my claws, I was linked into the gloves and could use them like normal hands. There was never an option for me just to turn back into a human to do this activity (I guess we all had to keep our human identities secret?)

I wasn't any Digimon in particular as a Child level, but somehow I knew that my ultimate evolution was Crossmon. The girl I was trying to recruit would have become Meicoomon.

Chisana Minamoto

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have been having a recurring dream lately. I will transfer it together with a former friend to a certain castle. The castle is in the air. There are RKs in that castle. And they take turns guarding the room in the basement. Where are the remains of Yggdrassill. And I always do two things. I will either run away from the castle or secretly contact Yggdrasill and become one.

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Had another digimon dream i went to the digital world and got attacked and was saved by a new shoutmon variant ice shoutmon instead of a mike he has ice hammer i have a pic of him that i edited form a shoutmon line art but dont know how to post it here

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got the idea for a South Park/Digimon crossover fanfiction from a series of dreams I had a while back.

I'm totally serious.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Funny story; back in the ancient internet era of me using AOL, way back in the early 2000(the year not the decade) Or maybe 99. Up to when Ash had Charmelon maybe? ...Anyway, there was a weird South Park/Pokemon crossover. It was weird. Not sure if it was as weird as that but still. So I believe you.

Stellayagami

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had Digimon Dream just now. I went to visit someone with family in a game store and I saw everyone is playing digimon. Then I saw a Koromon in a basket. People think it is just a toy. I ran out of the place and I looked at sky and wished to have a Digimon like Patamon, Tailmon or Terriermon. Then a digi-egg and digivice appeared for me to hold.

I took it and walking back to my family. I rub and rub the egg, it popped out a Poyomon. I brought Poyomon back home. Meanwhile Koromon followed me home.

Poyomon digivolved to Tokomon after a few bites of food. Then they quarreled and Tokomon being rude to Koromon. Tokomon seemed relying on me a lot, maybe because when it was out of the egg, it saw me first and took me as mother hahaha. A few days later both of them digivolved to Agumon and Patamon. I hid these real things from my family. And they were able to hide in my phone, they able to come out from that anytime. The problem was who was Agumon’s owner? I kept look for his owner.

Another great day visiting at my grandma’s place. We suddenly realized the place became dark. I looked up the sky, 2 digimons were flying in the sky. One is parrotmon and another I don’t remember. It seemed like it was a Bug looked Digimon. Patamon and Agumon came out from my phone after they knew. Their appearance my family a shock.

I told Patamon we have to fight and protect peopld. Patamon agreed and I said “Patamon shin ka!” Patamon digivolved into a Angemon and battled with them. Agumon told me that he wanted to battle too. I said are you sure? He might cannot digivolve if there wasn’t a Digivice or his owner and he didn’t mind. Then I tried to said “Agumon shin ka!” Then he turned into a Greymon. And he battled with Parrotmon. As he cannot fly, I guided him to Mega Flame when there were chances.

After a battle, two of the enemies disappeared and both of them turned back Patamon and Agumon. Patamon went back to my phone and rest for a littlewhile Agumon ran to me happily. My family were surprised with what happened. My mum said oh what an scary creature (Agumon) and when she saw Patamon got enough rest and came out from my phone, she said wow so cute!

Then I was happy with what happened. But I was worried what was next. Then I woke up.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That sounds like a fun dream. I think we all would like that.