Digimon Dreamers Preview

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
dreamers_september22_2021.jpg

With a bit over a week to go, we don't just have Digimon Ghost Game, the manga Digimon Dreamers is almost here!

The new manga is created by Tenya Yabuno, who has a long association with Digimon going b ack over 20 years, drawing V-Tamer, plus the first Digimon manga, C'mon Digimon, not to mention designing many popular Digimon characters.

Digimon Web put up a small preview. It looks to be the title page of the first chapter.

The manga features Ritsu Kodo and Pulsemon, alongside other Digimon.

It begins October 4th in the November issue of Saikyo Jump with Chapter 1- "To Dream of Digimon"

The issue will also feature a number of other Digimon items, including a Gamammon promo card for the Digimon Card Game.

Attachments

• dreamers_september22_2021.jpg
    dreamers_september22_2021.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 15,758

Kitsune_NBG

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wiil it be very childish? Yes, but I don't care, look at this image it is so cute I want to read it right now!
And why caring about a 10 page for chapter manga if we are already getting a horror theme anime?

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't wait for both anime and manga, exciting to see two of my favorite Digimon from the VB.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope Pulsemon will evolve into Runnermon here since we have Bulkmon in the Live Action and Namakemon in the promotional mini manga.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure what to expect about this manga. If it's going to be spoof-esque more relaxed one, at least made it a good run of casual monthly entertainment like Digimon Hunters. I hope it eventually features at least every Pulsemon's evo forms and also another human character would be nice.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope Pulsemon will evolve into Runnermon here since we have Bulkmon in the Live Action and Namakemon in the promotional mini manga.

Not sure what to expect about this manga. If it's going to be spoof-esque more relaxed one, at least made it a good run of casual monthly entertainment like Digimon Hunters. I hope it eventually features at least every Pulsemon's evo forms and also another human character would be nice.

It being a comedy manga makes me feel like Namakemon might be the main champion pushed. or at least once for a comedy scene. he evolves to namakemon, everyone including the villain goes wtf is that thing, then suddenly he goes OP and kills the villain then poops and falls asleep

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This sounds nice. Just nice to see more manga. Really happy to see it.