Digimon dreamd

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The other night i had a dream me and my partner digimon (a black agumon) got defeated and i was taken to a concentration camp for tamers i woke up when matt was about to break me out that got me thinking what digimon dreams have you guys had

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
before I ever had a Digimon virtual pet toy I had a dream where there were rows and rows of Digital Monster v-pets lining the walls in this big event ring I got to choose from as my first Digimon, there were multiple floors of this and I think it was just me there. This is weird because I remember them looking exactly like the original square shells but I feel like I had this dream at a time where I was only vaguely aware of Digimon v-pets. I can't remember what color I chose or what Digimon I got or anything else that happened

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I too have digimon dreams often but I don't remember most of them except a few. The last dream I still remember was that I and everyone from all seasons fight against a Malomyotismon released from a mysterious tower and he is way stronger than the one we see in 02 and he had a different form too. Then I saw everyone/and their digimon evolved to their strongest forms but then the dream ends there. (this is kinda my own version of last 2 episodes of Xros wars)...

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I originally swore off Digimon because I had my dream that my mom was Piedmon and was going to turn me into a keychain...

Usually when I've had Digimon dreams, I dream about being one of my Digimon OCs, usually Rob and/or Brekmon. I remember one dream, Rob and Brek had to switch places for the day so Brek-as-a-human went to Rob's school and told everyone she was Rob trying out a new look. The classmates were rightly suspicious but since they were kind, they went along with it. We went to a grocery store for a field trip. At one point I-as-Brek-as-a-human touched something slimy and went to the women's bathroom at the grocery store to wash my hands. My classmates said "Wow, he's really dedicated to this!" thinking I was still just Rob, cross-dressing XD

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just woke up from a Digimon dream where I had three of the transparent blue Digital Monster 20th v-pets (I have one in real life) and I was stressing wondering why I went and bought three of them when I already have one and how that was just too many Digimon to want to raise at once. The orange gates on them eventually started to crack and fall off the more frustrated I got

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I recently dreamt that i heard my digimon v-pet call out to me and then just as i was gonna touch it i felt a huge electric shock and fell unconscious .i got up and saw my lifeless body and wondered "did i shrink?" i saw the mirror and then i woke up from my dream. i dont know what i looked like but i was scared and excited(mostly excited) at the same time. i wanna continue that dream.

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I recently dreamt that i heard my digimon v-pet call out to me and then just as i was gonna touch it i felt a huge electric shock and fell unconscious .i got up and saw my lifeless body and wondered "did i shrink?" i saw the mirror and then i woke up from my dream. i dont know what i looked like but i was scared and excited(mostly excited) at the same time. i wanna continue that dream.
Mine too i want to know who that camp belonged to and why they where capturing tamers