Digimon: Digital Pets (Sign-ups/Discussion)

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i'm just waiting I didn't know the plan

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sorry guys, but I'm sick irl, so I'm not going to be on much. I'll try to at least show up once every other day to manage things, but no promises.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
no problem, get better ok?

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, just wondering if any of you would like to try and do this again?

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well maybe we can try reviving it. Because this place had some great roleplayers.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean its your call, this place has been dead for a while, most of the RPers, especially, have gone innactive and nobody responds to the RP interest check.
If you can get something, hell yeah I'll join, but these days people don't seem to be into RPing or at least it seems things are like that.
Edit: It's more about getting people's interest.

Last edited:

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was in a bad place at the time, I wouldn't mind giving it another go

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. Was not expecting this large of a turnout. Well, only one former member has yet to respond. I sent a pm, so I'll wait a day or two for a response. In the mean time, everybody start making your characters. Those returning may make a new character if they wish. Well, I'll be waiting for responses.

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok got a revamp of my character sheet ready, won't we need another thread? Or should I post it here?
We can post here. I'll start up a new thread for the actual rp though.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok, here goes, dare I say I got a lot better at this writing thing.

Name: Ike Greyhelm

Appearance:
Ike is around 185cm (6’1) tall making him as tall as many grown men, has a messy long black girly hair that narrows down at the end, big black eyes that make him look always distracted, a small beard that he doesn’t shave and tanned skin, he dresses casually, but mostly black and red shirt with a tie and simple shorts, he ultimately refuses to not wear flip-flops and makes himself look more messy than he is.

Personality:
Ike is a very fatherly person, holding under his arm any and all of his comrades. He is a bit hot-headed, getting into fights for being overly-honest, unappropriate or just rude, even if generally organised and professional at all times, although he likes to show off and look dramatic. Normally it seems like he exuberates confidence but he is very nervous around new people.

History:
Ike lived in a small loving family most of his life, he was very close to his grandfather especially and never strayed very far away from him, he didn’t make many friends growing up and never developed many social skills, spending most of his times with street animals. The few friends he had were very negative about the smoking habit he picked up, after the years all the people he was friends with started to ignore him as he seemed like a bad influence. Even though he went out every weekend he just went for strolls along the city. At the age of 18 his grandfather carpentry was closed and soon after his grandfather fell ill and passed away. Never leaving his grandfather’s side he decided to follow his path, leaving to a university abroad to continue his studies.

Partner Digimon: Botamon: Botamon(-Gigimon)- Otamamon(Data)->RedV-dramon->MameTyramon->Spinomon
Partner Digimon's Name: Botaika
Partner Digimon's Gender: Male

Partner Digimon's Personality:
Botaika is a calm a cheerful friend to everyone around him, he is very shy and constantly makes bubbles, as they cheer him up when they burst, he is mostly silent but becomes more talkative as is evolutions go. He is very tied into the whole honour system and will not rest until Ike’s name is cleared, he likes eating very much but people never see him opening his mouth, he seems to know the digital world like the palm of his hand and says that he traveled with mighty dragons and knights to the most dangerous of locations, but he is still a child, so he probably makes a lot of these facts up. Like Ike, when faced with danger while he tries to be cunning, he ends up just using brute force.

Partner Digimon's History:
Botaika was born in a village, Digimon say that he was reborn from a berserk Darkdramon as BWGreymon had protected the village from one just the night before he was found, because of that people treated him like a threat and gave him to the guard of VictoryGreymon and BWGreymon has they could easily defeat him if he went berserk, as such he had them as his parents who gave him a strict education made, him able to defend himself. He quickly made friends with the locals who also took care of him whenever he got in a fight and soon turned into family. One day has he woke up he couldn’t find anybody, the village was burning, after that he wandered the digital world until he stumbled upon the human world.
As he hanged around in our world something warm fell on his head, the ashes of Ike’s cigarette had fallen upon the slimy being, Ike decided to take him home, clean him and let him go, yet they had bonded neither wanted to see the other go, one needed a home, another a friend, so they became roommates and best friends, few days after these creatures were becoming popular pets, and very few time took for them to get a Digivice.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
here we go

Name: Kou Kuromoto
Apperance: Kou usually is dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans with black converse chucks, he wears his brown hair in a medium lenght emo cut.
Personality: Kou is is rather introvert, he has a strong sense for freedom and doesn´t really care about anything and is often bored.
History: Kou was born and raised by a normal family, however his terrible grades worried his parents alot, by sheer luck he came across a business man while driving with the train, he helped him out and showed off his great imagination and was employed as an Autor for a big Manga Publisher.

Partner Digimon: Cupimon (Cupimon-Lucemon-Petermon-Lucemon FM-Bagramon)
Partners Name: Shin
Partners Gender: Male
Partners Personality: clever and very loyal to his partner, always cheering on others. however he tends to forget things and can be a bit to proud of himself.
Partners History: Shin says he comes from the Heaven´s zone, but he lost his memories as he was ejected into the humand world for unknown reasons he can´t remember. As he stumbled through our world he came across Kou´s window and listened every day when he wrote his story while bathing in the sun.
one day however Shin coudn´t wait and sneaked into Kou´s room to read his newest work, but was then discovered by Kou.
even though both been speechless at the encounter they soon became best buddies.

Last edited:

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Deino, looks good.
MasterOfTartarus, looks good, except on the Digimon evolution, I want the Digimon to maintain power levels relative to their actual level, so unless you want him to end at Perfect, you should come up with something for the Mega. Also, you might want something for the Adult, so you aren't stuck at Child for awhile when everyone else already has Adult. You don't have to use official evolution lines though. The Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships thread over on the General Digimon Discussion forum could be of help if you can't think of something.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
:/ well ok then i just go with Petermon as adult and Bagramon as Ultimate

Last edited:

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am so sorry everyone. Some stuff happened in real life, and I wasn't able to be here. If by any chance anyone still wants to do this, let me know, but I think it's safe to say that this isn't happening, unfortunately.

Once again, sorry.