Digimon: Digital Pets (Sign-ups/Discussion)

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Clawwer, I was thinking Kaede could join Daniel in trying to protect the hospital from the Dark Tyranomon. It's up to you of course. Just an idea though.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will try to post later, I have got something pretty funny on my mind, it also seems that everyone is in America? I don't know how Ike will meet up, really lost there might do something like making him go on vacation or something.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
did we set a specific location? I didn't know it was supposed to be any place in particular

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not really any place in particular.

Also I'm dropping in to say I'm a lot more sick now, so I'm going to be sleeping a lot throughout the day for a few days.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really sad to hear that, good luck getting over it, I think I'll bypass the location thing to not slow anyone here, sorry for my whining. Promise my post will be worthwhile.

Last edited:

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
their is no issue its good to ask questions

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking good Deino, though things like that should normally be talked about with the GM (The Game Master, which is Delek Reap in this case) before hand, since the affect the plot and introduce new characters that haven't been approved. Though the Goburimon's contribution is quite small, so there isn't much of an issue.

Either way, that was pretty funny!

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, I posted. Everyone can have their Digimon Digivolve. After a group effort of fighting the Dark Tyranomon, I'm thinking of having a portal open up behind it, that'll send it into the Digital World, but the group will get pulled in as well. After searching around a bit, the group learns of some other humans that are in the Digital World, and that'll give us a goal to work towards.

Of course, this is just what I'm planning. It could go differently though, if any of you have something different in mind.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the other humans could be a good way to handle new rpers :D

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
seemed pretty cool to me, generally people tend to avoid talking for other people in an rp, I don't mind it made it flow better but I'm not sure how others might react. funny just sitting on the thing :D

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clawwer, you need to post. It's been a week now.

Deino, depends. What did you have in mind?

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I recently saw ExTyrranomon being used as a warp for Bakomon and it would continue the demon theme more than Cyberdramon, plus it could be like Devidramon was sealed or something.

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay Deino, that'd be okay.

I'll be typing up a post to try and wrap up this battle, so we can end up in the Digital World. I just have to come up with something, and I'll post it up.

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There, I posted. And in case you're wondering, yes, I did base the initial terrain off of Termina from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lulls in activity happen now and again. I know Clawwer has been having some personal problems so that might be affecting things on his end. I can't speak for the others thought.