Digimon: Desperate Directory (Sign-Ups/Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm ready whenever you are.
Sorry for not responding, my PC was broken.

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historic
I drew our lovely Alex over here. Sorry it's sideways, MSPaint doesn't have a rotate tool lol. If you want any other RP charas drawn, tell me, but keep it simple, I'm not that good lol.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great art Anna___! Keep up great work, feel free to draw Kyle if you want to :D. Always like it when people bring their personal contributions to RPs in other forms of media. Hope this RP is still inspiring people!

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry I haven't been able to post yet, I'm ashamed to admit I actually missed some posts before the hiatus, so I've need to read through all those.
@Anna___, feel free to draw Shin. He has a simple explanation on the character sheet.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm just posting here to check on the participants. I'm not one to let this die but things have slowed down once again and if things continue like this I fear I might end this RP. I will be posting again tomorrow to speed up the story, I decided to cut some parts to get to more engaging bits, roughthly 30% of what I had planed for this introduction part. I hope people are still enjoying this!

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sorry dudes, I don't think I commit to the RP anymore. Continue without Shinnosuke, he hasn't done anything anyway.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't worry man, this happens to everyone, at least this way the story isn't stalled for much longer and we can keep up the pace! Sad to see you go though. With this said, Shinnosuke consider yourself Deleted! (And Sun too). This probably means that this will be a 3 men gang untill the end, lets strive to make this RP enjoyable to everyone.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
sad but atleast we can continue, i´ll wait for your next post Deino so you can write him out or something

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't really know what to do with his character, but I may decide to not ignore him and continue having him in the story, for the time being, mostly because:
"And then he tasted Asuka's stew but he was allergic to Digishrooms and died." Doesn't make much sense. I could just ignore him ever existing. What do you think? Do Shin and Sun live or do they cease to exist? Cast your votes now!

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^that however would be hilarious "Shin! noooooooooooooo! damn those digishrooms DAMN THEM!"
just throwing out some ideas, they get kidnapped, local major locks them up, random portal sucks them back, they take the next trailmon outa town, runs away/gets lost never to be seen again, a freaking bombmon explodes in their face ect.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The votes are in:
Shin and Sun will creatively by DELETED from the history. By the end of this arc they'll be gone. Altough I can't promise that they will be dead due to Digishroom poisoning. I'll take the role of playing them untill they meet their fate!

Status
Not open for further replies.