Digimon: Desperate Directory (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome to Kavenitude!

Steve payed attention to Kou's concerns, he knew that outsiders, none the less, otherworldly outsiders weren't exactly the most welcomed kind on his town, but if he kept them under his arm he might get away with it.

"Yeah kiddo, don't mess with anyoneone bigger than you, so, don't mess with Big O, this mean looking guy, looks kinda like he would be my uncle. He hates everyone new and may crack your neck, boil you untill the flesh gets separated from your skull and then he would drink bear from your skull, even put a little parasol-thing on it. Mean mother fucker, as long as you are working for me don't worry."

Kyle was a bit uneased by those words, I mean, no big deal, just a big dude that would kill you because you weren't from there. He guessed that Chirp might be able to fight, probably not, it was a goddamed chicken thing.

"Hey guys! I think I see lights, I think we are close!"- Squeaked Chirp.

Yup that's it!"- Steve brushed a few leaves away from his face, revealing a small town at sunset- "Kavenitude, guys, see that house over there?"-Said Steve pointing to a surprisingly recent-looking house, around 5 years old with a low stone wall- "That's my crib!"

Steve rushed in front leaving the kids and their partners behind, the town was relatively small, they could see a medical center, what is probably a café and a lot of planted fields along with a few houses, all surrounded by forest with a huge mountain behind..

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historic
'So, this is Lamamento, huh?' Alex wondered. It surprisingly looked... normal. As normal a town inhibited by monsters can be, but still. It felt very familiar for a settlement in another world. Sadly, there didn't seem to be any shops around. Although, the lovely cafe was inviting enough for Alex to consider checking it out later. As long, as they didn't anger the locals, this would be a fantastic vacation.

"It's time to spill the beans, Steve. What kind of work do you want us to do?" She gave him a side-glance and put her hands on her hips, trying to be intimidating. She hoped nothing too difficult.

Meanwhile, Rōnin was trying to gather as much information as possible. Possible enemies and escape routes. Easily angered Adults from what Steve said. 'One should always be aware of anything and everything' was always his train of thought. He hoped he could copy how everyone else acted in the city. Else, he would stand out and thus bring attention to himself. He didn't want that.

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Steve, was already half-way through the gates when Alex, called him, he already had everything set up in his mind, he didn't know how to explain, everything that was going on and that would happen.

"Listen Kid, I don't know how to explain every little detail, I'm going by a lot of rumors, see that mountain in the distant?"- Steve, stopped for a bit, pointed at the git glooming mountain, he swallowed in dry and continued-"You will go there, about a year or so ago, the mine that this town thrived on was attacked by a savage Monochromon, uhm, in human terms, horny, black, four-legged, dino-thingy, well, it was said before the attacked they had stumbled upon a rare artifact, a red gem-rock of sorts, they said it could be a the fabled Digimental of Courage, something that allows Digimon to evolve on contact."

"So you want it to get stronger? What's with this evolution thing?" -Kyle decided to chime in, it was the first time he heard of this, evolution, magical artifacts it all seemed weird.

"Evolution is when you train hard, you get to change form, or not, it's kind of a random process that can be eased by artificial means, yeah it gives power and while power would be nice, get all the bad apples of this place out of here, I don't want to make a fuss, I have to pay for something, I need the bits, ya know? Cash, it would also help to get the mine back up, more income for this town, we have made strides to help this town deal with the lack of income. We invested in the mud baths, the saunas and spa's but tourism isn't enough to go by during the rest of the year. We had luck in getting a "Nyanspresso" coffee shop in the town but then Big O's gang turned it into their new hanging place. I know this is a lot to take in but I don't do it for power."- Steve looked down. He wasn't happy with the state of things.

A loud "clank" noise was heard from inside Steve's house. Footsteps seemed to get closer and from behind the gate came a women clad in yellow gear with a metallic chunk of a mask dragging a large silver club.

"Humans?! Steve what have you done this time!?"- She stopped gazing at Steve, clearly pissed off. "Oh, how are you doin', my name is Asuka, I'm Steve's sister,it's pleasure to meet a human, I only heard of your kind in legends."- She extended her arm to give a handshake.

((OOC: Asuka is a Kinkakumon))

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
interesting little town Kou thought as he looked upon the houses in front of him.
they got closer and Steve told them why he wanted their help "well seems like you had the wrong idea about him" Neo said to Kou "yeah your right, i was just playing it save" Kou replies and started to getting a bit more relaxed.
"though that Monochromon dude sounds rather dangerous" Kou said with a bit of concern "just leave him to me!" Nao replied and pointed his thumb on his chest with a pridefull smile "he he, not without me capiche?" Kou said with a grin.

they chatted for awhile till they reached Steves house. A busty woman opened the door, she had a gigantic club with spikes.
she was kinda mad with Steve seems this wan´t the first time he did something ridicoulous as taking some strangers home.
the female Digimon nonetheless greeted them rather friendly even though she looked like a berserker.

Kou looked over his shoulder and saw the others being a bit suprised, shocked and speechless. understandibly however it wasn´t enough to scare of Kou, growing up in Yakuza territory he was used to guys with more dangerous weapons and girls who wear far less then the digimon in front of him.
he went forward and shook her hand "my name is Kou, nice meeting you ma´am"

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Firm handshake kid, good to see your kind is as strong as in the legends!"-Asuka chuckled a bit after Kou's handshake.

"So, uhm, this guys were in the middle of the forest, just, standing there, and I, you know, as a great guy, I decided to help them"-Steve cleared his throat-"And have them work for me to get the gem that is supposedly in the Newview Mine, they're strong, with the help of their partners they made a high level Digimon flee."

"So, are they gonna defeat the Monochromon with what partners? Show me some power!"-Asuka peeped around trying to find a powerful group of Digimon, a MegaloGrowmon or a RizeGreymon, she eventually looked down, she guessed that Mamemon even tough not particularly intimidating or tall were certainly powerful, however at the site of the still Baby-level Digimon she chocked a bit, those? Taking down a Adult-level? Funny. She just laughed it off.

"Look Steve and, you, kiddos, those Digimon aren't defeating a Monochromon any day, especially not today, night is setting, it might be dangerous, you are better off eating something, sleeping and hitting the gym tomorrow, you know, build some actual muscle... and some arms while you are at it."-She said, while showing off her muscle.

Something bothered Chirp, if she was so strong why didn't she fight the Monochromon herself. It seemed somewhat off that something with a bat so spiky wouldn't be able to take down a Monochromon. He decided to keep quiet, specially if that somehow could cost him a meal... he could feel his belly rumbling in hunger.

"So, what's for dinner?"-Said Chirp almost obfuscated by the grumbling from his tummy.

"Yeah, you came at the right time, I actually finished dinner just a second ago, I actually don't know if I have enough for everyone, I mean, I guess Steve will have to forfeit his part"-Asuka said with a huge grin in her face.

Kyle could feel Steve's heart breaking. Asuka quickly got behind them and pushed the group into the kitchen and rushed somewhere to get more chairs while Steve put more plates in the table. Kyle couldn't even move before there was a table fully set table in front off him with a huge pot in the middle.

((OOC: Bear with me I'm trying to speed past this part))

Last edited:

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alex was, naturally, furious. Not only did they have to work at a MINE, of all places, they also had to help Steve "evolve" (Which was absurd by itself. She knew evolution happened over thousands of years, not by magical gems or training. What is this, a kid's show?!) Although, she had to give it to him, he had good intentions in mind.

She sighed and said "You know what. Fine. Just fine."

Rōnin on the other hand, considered this a fair trade-off. Back on his Adult days he had slain many trouble makers that arose in the forests of Kavenitude and helped many peaceful settlements. This was going to be just another action in the name of these poor people, just this time he was incredibly weak. If he wanted to protect everyone, he HAD to get stronger.

As they reached Steve's little abode, SHE appeared. A semi-armoured scantily clad club-carrying green-haired woman(?) that looked like she could beat your ass to Mars at any given time. Alex was dumbfounded. And for siblings, Steve and Asuka had no correlation between them, not even the names! As Steve begun his narration, Alex begun to realise something. They kept talking about them, the "humans" and "their partners" (No. She didn't own the little racoon, she was pretty sure of that.) as some kind of legends, saviours. Asuka was especially disappointed when they "didn't show her power". She even would make them go to the gym (Alex wouldn't. No way she was gaining ANY muscles.) Just how many expectations were placed upon them?! And the main question was even WHY there were placed any expectations in the first place?! Alex didn't like the sound of this at all.

Rōnin was first offended, then suspicious. This Asuka person laughed him off. He waged she was way younger than he was. Didn't matter. He was BOUND to regain his power. He would evolve again. As to why he became suspicious? Well this Asuka seemed at least Adult level. And a strong Adult to give it at that. She could very easily slay a simple foe that dared to cross this small village. He wondered why would there be any problems at all. He needed more information, if he was going to act.

They were quickly led inside by the buff woman to a large fully set table. Alex gave a glance to Steve. She didn't need the calories anyway, she would get fat.

"Look ,uh, Asuka, you can give my plate to Steve, because I generally do not eat that much and I am gonna share with my lill' buddy, uh, Ronin over here!" she said. Then she nudged Rōnin and whispered so only he can hear.

"You don't mind, right?"

"No objections for my partner."

"Stop calling me that! It's creepy!"

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As Asuka looked at the Digimon Kou could definitive hear a "hmpfh!" from Neo´s direction, he pet his head "keep it cool we show her what we are made of soon enough"
then she let them into the house and together with Steve they set up plates and some Food, it looked basic yet still good.

Kou immediately started eating, skipping breakfest today wasn´t such a good idea he thought, though hardly his fault for getting sucked into some parallel universe or whatever.
After Kou finished up he looked at Neo who ate his meal slowly and with much grace, he was a bit dumbfounded but what else do you expect from an angel?

Neo noticed that the others seemed a bit suspicious about Asuka "hey Kou don´t you wonder why Asuka doesn´t take on that enemy on her own? she surely is strong enough"
Kou eyed Askua and felt a bit stupid for not noticing that
immediately.

without beating around the bush Kou looked at Asuka and said "by the way, why the hell don´t you take on that Monochroboy, don´t want to get in trouble with the law or do you don´t want to break your nails sweety"
Kou could feel the eyes of the others on him aswell as seeing Neo making a facepalm, but he just gave a bored look at Asuka as if he doesn´t even care.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Steve shed a single tear after hearing Alex's kind words, heart and power, humans were certainly the kind species legends spoke off.
"Thank you Alex, I owe my life to you, you're a sweet kid"-Steve said while sobbing a bit, quickly diving in to his plate.

Shin tried to chyme in the conversation once or twice, but we quickly got shut off by Sun who constantly tried to play with him. He guessed that this constant need to play might just be a costume of that... dimension? He still didn't exactly know, but he was certainly enjoying the new sights. After dinner Sun asked Shin to sit down and to play a game of strength with him, they put heads together and tried to push the other the farthest. Obviously Shin got a really good winning streak.

Kyle certainly was enjoying the food, new cuisine was certainly interesting, it seemed to have some sort of meat and mushrooms, maybe peas, whatever it was it was good. Chirp could literally eat anything for all he cared, it was just a bonus if it was any good.

After finishing up the meal, Kou fired of a quick question, Asuka was bit miffed, probably capable of ripping Kou's head off in a single jab. She decided to keep her calm a composure, have a good laugh and just knock him out with a rough punch, before Kou could fall from the chair, she ended up picking him up and carried him up to a bed. Returning after she decided to explain herself:
"So, to respond that kid's question. Yes, I can defeat a Monochromon by myself, but I can't leave town, or else the the Ogre gang will just take over the town and knowing how things with Big O he will kill a lot of innocent Digimon. So no, I cannot just go kill him!"-Said Asuka noticeably pissed off. She quickly returned to being calm. "Any other questions? Or can we just go to bed? Girl you sleep on Steve's bed, one of you guys sleeps wth the knocked out guy and the other sleeps with Steve on the counch."

Kyle decided to stay silent, he didn't really want to be knocked out in the near future even if it wasn't that late yet, he probably needed the sleep.
"Yeah, I'll go check on Kou and I guess sleep there too, uhm, lets go Steve... and you too Neo." He quickly went to bed, mostly to not end up sleeping with Steve.

"Looks like we're in this together Steve" Said Shin trying to be optimistic, while still awfully scared. He quickly grabbed Sun and followed Steve to what he assumed was the living room.

Alex was quickly sidelined by Asuka who led her and Ronin to a room.

It didn't take a lot of time for Kyle and Chirp to fall asleep, but it didn't take long before they were awake again as their phones rang at the exact same time, about 9 or so hours after they first headed to bed.

Kyle woke up to check it phone, he really didn't know what was going on but the sun was rising and something was wrong, instead of a legless chicken there was a full fledged fat red penguin in its place, and on the other side of the bed in the same place... was Kou, on the floor... as the little angel thing morphed into a kid sized angel thing, all of them still sleeping. Kyle tapped Chirp's newly formed shoulder waking him up, Chirp yawned really loudly and rubbed his eyes with his new hands. Chirp was so shocked to see he had evolved, specially that quickly, he left out a huge laugh and screamed from the top of its lungs.
"Wooooo!"

((OOC: From now on I won't push the story forward every post, going for the pace of the first few posts, sorry for bothering you with this, BTW everyone's mon's have evolved.))

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alex was red to the ears. Why did she even so that for?! Well, they did owe Steve a lot. Yes, yes, she was just returning the favor. All in all, the meal was interesting, new food, new friends and sharing food with her little buddy et all. Rōnin on the other hand felt very awkward. He hadn't eaten with anyone but himself for ages. When even was the last time he ate cooked food? He didn't remember. But certainly, being near young people brought a certain calmness to him. They didn't have a care in the world and exhibited so much energy. It was a nice feeling.

A little time later, Kou brought up something that was bugging many people's minds. Just... in not a very... clever way. Grave silence followed. The sense of danger made everybody's stomachs clench. Kou certainly didn't see that punch coming. He was knocked out for good. Alex winced. Ouch. Rōnin didn't understand the words said, but the condescending tone was clear as day. Poor child, you should learn not to insult superiors. But after Asuka's explanation, any doubt was wiped off his mind. In fact, he was more inclined to help them achieve their noble goal.

Asuka's instructions were followed to a T. None wanted to anger her again. Sorry Steve, but Alex wasn't giving up a comfy bed, no way. The duo quickly went inside the room and said good night to Asuka. Then Alex dived straight for the bed, even though she hadn't bathed or changed clothes, she was THAT tired.

"So, uh, a crazy day today, huh?" she gave a little laugh trying to make small talk with Rōnin. She was pretty sure she hadn't heard him talk more than a sentence.

"It was certainly exciting. But enough talk, you better sleep and have energy for tommorow."

"Enough talk?! No it's not enough! I am lost in what could be a fever dream and don't know what the hell's going on! Here I am trying to get to know YOU, to trust YOU! YOU, who for some reason is my "partner"!" she hissed.

"Calm down and wipe down your doubt. I am strong enough to protect you and everyone else. You can trust me with your life."

"Hnggg. How can I trust you if I don't even KNOW you. How do you want this to work, for us to be... partners, if we aren't friends in the first place?!"

"Uhm, pardon me, but socialization has never been my strong suit."

"You know what! Good night. And don't sleep on the floor, "because I might inconvinience you"!"

"... Good night, child..."

" 'Night, geezer."

Sleep came quickly after that. So did the morning. Alex's smartphone rang.

"Damn it... Don'wanna go to school..." she yawned.

Then her dark eyes met, with two other, foreign and familiar at the same time. Two yellow bright dots behind an armored mask.

"WHAT THEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Please, child. Calm down. It's me Rōnin. I just evolved-"

"STRANGERRR DANGEEER!!!!! STRANGERRR DANGEEER!!!!!"

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kou saw stars.
he surely expected that Asuka would get angry, though he didn´t see that coming.

Neo was shocked but Kou kinda deserved it after being so rude, Asuka continued to explain why she can´t do it herself.
it sounded reasonable and Neo made sure to remember to fill Kou in later on the details.
Atleast he evaded to sleep on the couch with Steve, Neo followed Kyle to the room and poked Kou a bit in the face, he seemed alright.
Kyle and Chirp faelt asleep right away, Neo checked one last time on Kou and fell asleep too.

"ugh... da Hell is going on?"
Kou awake all of sudden thanks to the screams of Chirp and Alex.
He realized he was lying on the ground and stood up, he looked at the bed and saw a happy Pinguin next to Kyle who looked pretty confused, next to them
a kid angel was lying on the bed, it seemed he had awaken too from the noice.
the angel looked up and down at himself and then turned to Kou "morning Kou! seems like i evolved, I´m still Neo don´t worry!"
"ugh... ok, big deal" Kou was confused, how the hell did they transform? was this the evolution thing Steve mentioned yesterday? how did it happen so fast?
lots of questions no answers, Kou sighed.
"do you fell better today, you got knocked out" Neo asked with a worried face, "yeah i´m alright, how about you? i guess you don´t wake up every morning with a new body"
"i feel a bit itchy but otherwise i´m good"
"hey Kyle let´s get down stairs and regroup with the others"Kou yelled while already walking outta the door, on the way downstairs Neo filled Kou in on the events of yesterday.

he went into the living room and saw Asuka already sitting there"good morning sunshine, nice punch, not as good as the guy living across the street i´m coming from but still pretty good"
he said with a smile to her.
"oh by the way look at Neo, not quite as weak as you thought yesterday, he he"
Neo presented himself with swollen pride a grin and his thumbs pointing at himself.

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kyle was still sort of shocked with what had just happened, what were these Digimon even supposed to be?
"SO? What do you think Kyle, do I look better like this? Stronger, taller, more-leg-ier?Aint I stunning?" Said Chirp while flexing and posing in a very unconvincing manner.
"I mean it's fascinating, this evolution thing, closer to metamorphisis really... still great to see that you finally are a complete bird, your lack of legs was annoying me, its the first time I saw a chick becoming a penguin though, a red penguin nonetheless!" Said Kyle in amazement.
"You still didn't awnser me though on the stunning part"-Said Chirp still getting used to this feet thing.
"Well, your colours and your paterns are certainly pretty I mean"
"I'll take that as a yes"-Chirp soon followed rushing with Kyle downstairs to meet up with everyone slamming the door in the process.

Shin was really deep in his sleep if only then he woke up, he guess it was only breakfast time, in front of him was a still a bit offuscated green thing, it was probably just Steve.
"Hey Steve is this breakfast time?"
"No Steve here, only Sun"- Said the newly evolved monkey rotating to face Shin with its blank monkey face. Shin was in shock, did a plant become a monkey?! Do monkeys grow of trees? Is he really a monkey now? Maybe he's an ape, if so, is he being racist? Or is it primate-cist? Many questions popped into his head, none with clear awnser in that upside down world.
"You know, we Digimon, evolve and such, and I thought for a while that I was destined to not evolve, destined to be weak forever... something in you made me stronger, being with you made me happy and it made me evolve and I'm so..."-Said the Koemon, stopping only to shed a few tears, give Shin a few monkey kisses followed by a few monkey hugs, the poor guy was clearly overwhelmed.

Soon enough they were joined by Asuka and Steve putting some dishes in the table and then by Kou and Neo. Kou once again tried to get himself killed by calling the hulking bat-wielding oni "sunshine". Steve faceplamed a bit inside.
"Good to see that you are still able to walk kid, however I might have given you some kind of brain damage to try and play strong still...however I like your attitude, I'll let you easy, unless you say something about me breaking some nails or something!"-She stopped for a bit to eye this freah new Neo- "Uh uhm, a 12 winged angel, that sure is strong, not much trainning though, you can probably still take down a Monochromon with a bit of help."-Said Asuka still wearing an apron and setting the table, not particularly tough looking herself.

Kyle and Chirp soon joined up and sat at the table, it seemed Chirp wasn't the only one who had evolved. Shin got a monkey from a seed, Kou probably just kidnapped a weird cosplayer, and he got a sweet penguin, he probably had the best deal.

"So is no one going to mention the Elephanmon in the room?"-Asked Steve still a bit surprised that no one talked about this evolution thing.
"Read a history book Steve, if you did you might know that humans somehow accelerate the evolution proccess by a estimated fuck ton. It was expected that they would be evolving soon, more surprising is what they evolved into."-Said Asuka bringing some food to the table while eyeing the angel-"By the way humans, Steve decided to be a nice guy and make me wake up early to bake you guys bread, after you had been particularly rude, so thank him. It's actually a family recipy, an uncle of ours got it from a friend who had befriended a human back in the First Great War."-Said Asuka still slightly pissed off.

"It actually lists a good number of things that can substitute your world's flour and other ingredients so you know it is the real deal"- The bread was certainly nice looking, they were going all out with being hosts, as Steve said every word with a lot of excitement.-"That's not all, I, using my sneaking powers, got into Big O's territory and bought a lot of coffee from the Nyanspresso café!"-Said Stece proudly showing off the coffee mugs.

The table set was certainly inticing, meat, jam, HUMAN-STYLE bread, coffee, it was certain that they didn't want them fighting a Monochromon with an empty stomach.

((OOC: No color text this time, on phone. Will edit latter.))

Last edited:

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alex backed away as much as she could from the Thing. Why was It in her bed anyways?! Then she remembered the day before. The Day That Everything Went To Shit™. She was confused, at first. Rōnin was nowhere in sight. Instead, she found herself looking at a puple armored lizard with a wooden sword in it's hands.

"Who are you?! What did you do to Rōnin?!" she demanded.

"I am Rōnin, child. I just evolved." answered back a familiar deep voice. Rōnin's voice.

Alex was filled to the brim with rage. Anger swirled inside her like she was a boiling furnace. She quickly sprung up from the bed and raced towards the kitchen. Rōnin followed suit, bafled by her reaction.

She burst in the kitchen as the others conversed and ate, stomping as she went along. She was a little suprised by everyone's overnight evolutions but that wasn't the heat of the matter.

"Hey! Listen up! From the moment we've landed here, you people-" she said as she pointed to the Digimon "-keep mentioning things I don't know and understand. I am not asking alot here! Just explain to me! What the shit is a Digivice APP?! Why is Steve a 'Goburimon'? What is a Digimon? An Angemon? A Devimon? A Monochromon? Why the fuck does everything end with -mon?! Also! Why are fairies and giant bees and Big Os against us?" she ranted on and on.

She took a big breath, calmed down a little and picked it up again, softer and more insecure this time.

"The fuck's a Partner? What is this magical 'evolution' that Steve seeks? That made Rōnin a sword-wielding dino, Chirp a tropical penguin, Sun a green monkey and Neo a mother-effin' angel? Why are Humans legends, heroes and why can they 'speed up evolution'? What's the First Great War?... "

By now all her anger had faded out, only confusion and desperation clear in her voice.

"What I mean is... What's going on?..." she said as she slowly sat down in her chair, nibling on a piece of bread.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
with a slice of bread in his mouth Kou looked up to Alex who rushed into the kitchen screaming out all of her frustration
"take this" Kou handed her the Jam "sweets always help"
must be tough for her, being the youngest and the only girl in the group thrown into this strange world.
Kou pondered about the situation for awhile before looking at Steve and Asuka "how come that you know so much about humans? I have certainly never heard of anything like Digimon before, did you Kyle?"

meanwhile Neo walked over to Rōnin looking straight into his eyes "hmm . . . . . . . do you have a face in there?"
he then inspected the rest of Rōnin´s new look "you look quite strong now! certainly was a good idea to meet them in the forest, do you think we gonna evolve even further?"

Last edited:

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alex muttered a small "Thanks." to Kou.

On the other hand, Rōnin flinched away from Neo as he invaded his personal space. "I believe I do have a face. Evolve further? That's certainly a possibility." he answered as bluntly as possible. 'I'd rather not.' was left unsaid. Rōnin for as uneducated as he was, he wasn't an idiot. He'd heard of the 12 winged angel myth before. It wasn't a happy tale. He just hoped myths stayed myths, because if not...

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Uhm, so, there is a lot that I really can't explain, for example I have no clue what the Digivice APP is, if it is similar to the Digivice of legend it is the leash that hold you and your partner together."- Asuka sat down to explain, munching on some bread in the process -"The partner is... I really have no way to explain, it's like a minion, a servant Digimon to you, but if you only feed it with feeling of dominance it is likely to go violent. You're probably better off treating it as if you were handcuffed with a person, and I don't know what would happen if you would break the handcuffs, but it probably wouldn't be pretty, I heard legends that they fuse together, or they both get deleted, or just that the human goes crazy."

Kyle was in shock, he had no intentions to break his phone but he certainly wouldn't like to fall on it all of a sudden. Although the idea of becoming a birdman sounded cool in the concept at the very least, he took a thoughtful sip of his coffee. To Chirp that wasn't very scary. To him, Kyle wasn't the meant to be partner or something, he was just his newest bud.

"I am a Goburimon for the same reason you are a Human! It's my species, IDK what stages preceded you becoming a human but I worked very hard for this glorious green chiseled body!"- Steve tried to show off but he still looked overall like a sloppy blob of green -"I mean all of us are Digimon, in this world, at least I think there aren't any other humans in this world besides you guys. I guess that mean you are the only members of your race in this entire world!"

Sun smirked. Was he like a chosen one? Was he a one of a kind Digimon partnered with a human? at least one of the few... He always felt like a small bleep in the world, but he was unique now. He was more powerful too. Everything was going wonderfully. Monochromon was definitely going down! Sun shoved a piece of jam with some bread in it down his mouth.

"An Angemon is a holy winged man dude, a Devimon is an evil demon winged man dude. They are both some of the strongest Adult-level Digimon around the block. Won't find many of them around here though. As a species they are all snobby because they are some of the most powerful of their race, you'll find then in their home nations though."-Steve answered still not getting what that fuss was all about- "Look I don't know why our species all end with mon too. Maybe it's our file name or just a thing since we all are Digimon."

Shin was eyeing all the Digimon at the table. Now they seemed closer to Steve's size, maybe they were equally as strong! The Angemon and Devimon most be a grade higher, maybe they matched Asuka's level! They were all so cool! He decided to keep listening in amazement while taking a page out his partner's book and eating more jam than bread.

"Now that fairy part was interesting. I did not expect fairy Digimon to be aggressive by nature, even if you invaded its territory or something. I'll look into it when I can." - Asuka noted down something in a little piece of paper she got from a bookcase nearby - "Big O's is just a jerk. Don't worry about it. As long as I'm here he cannot do you any harm. He might just fear you because in the legends they say that every time humans appear here it is to change the order of things. He just fear being the bottom dog." -She took a sip of her coffee. -"Mostly because Digimon evolve and since Digimon evolve faster when partnered with human for some reason. I really don't know either.

"Ah The First Great War, the most massive piece of Digital World history, so to keep this short, Luminus wanted to take control of Ashinka and Ventuijin because the previous king of Ashinka joined the Luminus ministry, then politics happened and Codetropolis wanted a piece of the cake. But from the start most of Ashinka wanted independence, but in this war for independence it got divided. Soon after, mad with power Luminus seized Galatlantis, gained control of almost all of Ashinka minus a small industrialized city and was headed for Ventuijin. There a V-mon monk ran away with a piece of treasure and met the first humans, after many fights that ended up pushing the enemy front back, they got Kavenitude on their side. On one of the last fights, one of the partner Digimon was killed off, and as such there is a small shrine in the border of Luminus and Ashinka called "The Starlight Path". His death was the catalyst for the full force impulse of the Human force. They then after some back and forth defeat the Luminus and Codetropolis forces chasing them back into their countries. The president of Ashinka was the very same V-mon that started the events that turned the war around. This at least is what is believed to be the most accurate story. There is another version, told by an unknown bard's epic. But that's a looney version. It talks about epic swords, fake princes, human murders. It's a good book, just not very accurate".

Sun jumped up from his chair.
"So what you are saying is... we are all destined to change the world."-Asuka couldn't say a lot in response as the monkey was so full of glee he could burst.

Kou pondered about the situation for awhile before looking at Steve and Asuka "how come that you know so much about humans? I have certainly never heard of anything like Digimon before, did you Kyle?"
Kyle tried to answer Kou's question but he just shrugged.
"Maybe the Big Foot was a Digimon, or aliens or Slenderman, I mean maybe it was Slendermon all along but people understood a letter wrong."-Kyle said, getting everyone a into a bit of a cringy mood.

"What do you guys think I do for a living?"- Asuka answered Kou with a very straight face.

Shin shrugged. He had no clue if they even had a economy.

"I am a history student, I mean, I was, history doesn't pay, you can notice by my muscles that I studied a lot of this stuff. Now I am a... police officer, I guess..."-Asuka answered taking a bite of bread.

"She's more of a vigilante, a hired security agent, she beats people up if they are mean."-Steve said a bit embarrassed.

"So is anyone still hungry, for food or knowledge?"- It seemed like Asuka wanted to clean up and it probably meant that they had to go. To add to that Chirp could spy from the corner of his eye a few backpacks that seemed full.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"heh Slendermon good one, maybe out partners gonna become Batmon and Supermon ha!"
Kou looked with a ice cold stare down at Sun "you gonna be Aquamon"

"anyway i think i get it, some humans came here and fought some bad guys with their partners and it was a big deal, seems like these guys kept the story to themself though or i guess even if they told anyone in our world nobody would believe them"
Kou looked down at his coffee.
"i´m not entirely sure though how we fit into that or if i want to interfer with your inner political confrontations"
he shrugged
"well guess we should get to work huh"
Kou shoved the group out of the door with carefull pushing, he stayed back for a moment and gave Asuka a serious gaze "hey, Neo told me about yesterday, look if that evolution thing happens again then let´s chase away that Big O and his a*****, i know how it is being around such scum, let´s take care of that together. It´s a promise" Kou gave Asuka a firm Handshake and went out of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.