Digimon: Desperate Directory (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
His head hurt. “What is going on” he thought to himself, last thing he remembered was getting out of Lily’s room, his sister, Rose, complained that the lights were acting all weird and that there seemed to be a bit a slight ringing noise, he decided to check his phone and “Swoosh”, he was where he is now, a very muddy place.

He quickly jumped up checking himself for any injuries and to clean up some of the mud in his shoes and hands, thankfully he wasn’t very dirty. Looking around he noticed something very peculiar, he wasn’t the only one there, 3 people he instantly noticed, all of them with some mud.

The ambient was particularly hot and moist, that was definitely a swamp if he ever saw any, but the flora was something he never saw before, it was new and interesting. He didn’t have time to focus on his silly hobbies there were people near him, unconscious.

He carefully approached one of them, he tried to nudge them with his foot to see if they were alive, getting no reaction he decided to get closer and shake them by the shoulder.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"*yawn* stop that dude, i´m trying to sleep a bit" Kou opens his Eyes annoyed by someone pulling his arm what´s this guy thinking i just wanted to take a nap on this field of grass.
"what the hell do you wan--"
just now Kou realized that he wasn´t lieng on a nice field of grass

"uhh, i don´t think we´re in Kansas anymore"

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shinnosuke rubbed his eyes as he awoke, and quickly slapped himself awake. He took a quick scan of the place. One moment your locked in your room using electronics to avoid nature, next your smack dab in the middle of a swamp. Priceless. Shin stood up a stretched, not bothering to deal with the specks of mud and his pants and shoes. He saw another boy, about his age, waking up yet another boy, also his age if not a bit older. Definitely taller.

He looked around the swamp. Definitely not a normal swamp, but he wasn't exactly a swamp expert. Including him there were 4 people present. There was a girl who hadn't woken up yet, and he didn't want to be the one to wake her, for that would require touching her, and his mind had given him WAY too many negative outcomes. Pepper spray or something, he didn't get out much. He turned to the other boys, and tried to put on a smile.

"Crazy time last night eh? Eheheheh." He tried to joke.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kou looks over to the boy who just woke up and gave him a `what the hell` kind of look "yeah whatever" he said before standing up. "guess we better wake up our sleeping beauty" Kou walks over to the Girl and yells "wake up lazybones!" and kicks her in the ribs

Last edited:

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historic
Pain. Right now the only thing Alex perceived was pain from a migraine that made her head feel like hell. She didn't even know how she even got one. Or why she was lying down on mud, apparently?! She was really confused and needed to straighten things out immediately. What was she doing before? She was hanging out in the mall with Alice and Gabby, even doing some shopping, when all of the sudden every electronic (even the damn lights!) went haywire! Then her phone went off, she decided to check it and here she was!

She got up and started dusting herself off, she couldn't dirty these clothes (thankfully she didn't) and took a look around. Where were Alice and Gabby? Her stuff? Where exactly was she? Her friends were nowhere in sight, the only thing she had on her was her small purse and she was in a forest-kinda-place? There were many colorful trees and plants doting the small clearing she was situated in. None that she recognized. She felt the heat and humidity that where up in the air. This place seemed too exotic, too foreign to be anywhere near home.

She heard some clattering behind her. Turning around she noticed three older boys. Didn't know any of them, certainly. One of them was holding another by the shoulder who seemed half-asleep, while the third one looked at them and jokingly proposed.

"Crazy time last night eh? Eheheheh."
What. WHAT?! Ew. They were all clearly lost, with no recollection of what happened and the first thing that came to his mind was spew that kind of joke?! "Probably only in your dreams, buddy." she mumbled.

(OOC: I am ignoring the third post. I was sleeping.)

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Upon hearing the responses Shin's face lost color. "Eh uh I didn't mean it like that! I just meant like drunk or even a sugar coma, nothing like that!" Shin freaked. "Seriously sorry, I'm just not used to being with others, I didn't know what to say exactly." Shin backed away a bit from the rest.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kou stuck his hands in his pockets "dude relax she´s not gonna eat you alive, anyway anyone of you remember how you got here?"
great stuck in the woods with some awkward Kou was thinking to himself

Last edited:

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alex gave the third dude a deadpan expression. "Right." The guy who was half-asleep though brought up a good question. How did they even get here without noticing or remembering something? The whole situation was really bizarre. "I remember what I was doing before. On how we got here, no clue." she responded.

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kyle was still a bit confused, there were familiar faces, like Kou who he regularly saw in his way to school and even interacted from time to time, but at the same time the were 2 new guys who he had never seem before.

They were all confused, none of them actually knew what was going on, why were they there?

"Last thing I remember is the lights acting all weird and my phone doing some weird ringing and then I was here... We need to get together and figure out sonething, like where we are and eachother's names, I'm Kyle, wish I could have met you in any other situation. For the looks of things we are probably in the Amazonian Forest, that's the only way that these weird plants can be explained, so no touching frogs."

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Uh, right. My names Shinnosuke. Last I was chilling at home." He left out the part where he was stuffed in his room, he didn't want to seem like a creep with the last misconception.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"I´m Kou, who are you?" Kou searched his pockets and found his phone, no signal though.

Last edited:

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The newly dubbed "Kyle" was right, they terribly needed to take action. He seemed to know about plants and frogs? Huh, nerd. "Amazonian Forest?! That's nowhere near the UK!" she exasperated. Unfunny guy's name was Shinosuke, apparently. And half-asleep guy was Kou. Were they Japanese? "Welp, I am Alexandra Jones. Call me Alex. 13 years-old. So don't think about doing anything." she said.

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They were finally familiar with each other, the first step was complete, of course that was the least important step considering that they still had no clue what was going on, that was certainly weird, he tried to examine the people present to see if there was a pattern, something that explained why they of all people in the world were there. Of course there was no correlation, it seemed to be just random.

There was no time for thinking anymore, there was something rustling in the nearby bushes, was it a deadly frog, a tiger, or a gorilla? Even worse a toxic tigerilla, even if that was the less likely of the 4, either way he was scared. Thankfully it was nothing like that, rolling and hopping out of the bushes there were 3 round balls, one with a fluffy tail and a spiked helmet, another with a green planty body and the last one being a legless chick, but that was not all, there also was a angel like creature and a goblin.

"HELLO!!!!!"- Chirped out the chicken in a very flamboyant manner. He then proceeded to jump onto Kyle's arms and to cuddle himself. Kyle was speechless and afraid, what if they were poisonous!? "I don't have a clue who you are or why any of these guys are here but man did I need to see you, it was something in my core calling me to this place and hurting me inside... what's your name again? I don't care, finally I can rest easy. OH OH! I forgot I'm chirp the Chicchimon, pleasure to be with you~!"

"I-I-I'm Kyle... Why? What? Who? Where?" His phone started to ring again, an app just downloaded itself, the "Digivice APP". Kyle just stood there while the other talked with their own creatures.

Last edited:

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just when everyone was introducing themselves, there was rustling in the bushes and from there popped some small creatures. Alex wondered if they were dangerous. Even though they looked incredibly cute, she knew the Amazon was full of dangers. She panicked as one of those things started to approach her. It was some sort of a purple raccoon with a metal helmet. It didn't have a body. It was just a hopping head with a tail. She wimpered. It looked alien. Even though she was no zoologist, she knew enough biology to know that thing couldn't be from earth.

"Fear not. I wish no harm upon you. I was just inherently curious." it spoke in a soft, deep voice. It spoke. She was fully sane and she heard it speaking. She let out a gasp. "Wha-What-no-Wh-Who are you?" she asked him(?). She was really uncomfortable. This was so... otherworldly, so strange, it became frightening. "Others refer to me as Rōnin. Yourself?" he asked. "A-Alex." she answered. From there followed an uneasy silence.

She looked at the others. All of them appeared to be talking to one of the creatures. Kyle with a small yellow bird. Shinosuke with a sapient plant?! Lastly, Kou was speaking with a blobby-angel-thing!?! This situation was so mind-bogling she didn't even know where to start. Suddenly, her phone started buzzing. She picked up her small purse and quickly shuffled through it to find her phone. Maybe help was on the way! She opened it and a notification appeared stating "Successfully installed Digivice APP". "What the-" she wispered. She didn't remember downloading this app. She went to the main screen and there it was, the "Digivice APP". This situation just kept getting weirder and weirder.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what the Hell is going on?! in one moment he was resting peacfully on a field of grass next up he´s waking up in a swamp and now all of sudden weird creature came running at them.
the limbless creatures jumped into the arms of the other guys as one of them approached Kou, atleast this guy has arms and legs Kou thought.
they looked at each other and somehow Kou felt like he knew the little guy.
"I´m Neo, who are you?" the little guy asked, Kou got on his knees "I´m Kou" he shook Neos little hand "nice to meet you"
so these things can speak huh? definitive no animals that´s for sure, maybe we have been sucked into a different dimension like in some Anime.
"what kind of Digimon are you?" Neo asked and poked Kou in the face "ehh we ain´t Digimon we are Humans" Digimon? must be the name of their race or something.
"Humans? i never heard of something like that and i´ve been to alot of places" Neo replied. dang they really seem to be far away from home "so uhh why did you guys come here?"
"i dunno it´s like we felt a warm presence, say would you mind if I could come with you?" Neo asked nervously, Kou was baffled at this encounter, however he somehow felt that Neo was a nice guy.
"sure let´s be friends Neo"
in this moment his his phone vibrated, he looked at the display "Digivice App?" whats that now all of sudden?

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shin chuckled a little, seeing these odd creatures interact with the other kids. But wait. Wasn't there 4 of them? Where did the 4th go? Suddenly he felt a force from behind, and he stumbled over. The 4th creature was jumping against his head.
"Gah! What do you want?" Shin asked inbetween the pain.
"I've never seen your kind before, tell me all your secrets!" The green blob demanded.
"Gyah!" Shin grabbed the blob and held it at arm length. "What are you?" He asked.
"I'm Sun, I'm a Tanemon." It said with pride. Shin looked over the odd creature.
"You look like an animal, but you also seem to be a plant, what the heck?" Shin observed.
"Well excuse me, I didn't want to be in this form, *spat*. But it'll have to do for now, heheh."

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it seems like everyone is doing ok with those digimon however something was bothering Kou, that´s right there was one more of those Digimon.
"uhm, hey there Green guy who are you? and why are you here?" Kou looked at the creature which resembled a goblin from a fantasy novel.

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kyle slowly started to warm up to the bird, "Chirp" was it's name? He liked it's looks and, hey, birds aren't that weird even with no legs, ok, that was still a little unsettling but it's no body-less raccoon Alex got. And that was the same case for Chirp, yeah those were some weird Hanumon, they even looked closer to Angemon, really small Angemon, but he never had a friend like that, he felt like he could trust Kyle.

However in between this happy encounters, loomed a green presence, silent, Kou noticed and spooke to it. Even the other Digimon seemed to have missed it's presence. It stood there grinning, and soon after laughing it seemed stronger than the others.

(Heavy Jersey Accent): "Oh, I'm Steve, I'm a Goburimon, I don't know what was going on, I just saw these guys running to here and I thought I would... help... yeah, I was going to help and see if there was any loot, you tall guys aren't from here right? You know I could give you some directions, do you know Lamamento? I could bring you there, I know a shortcut."

Last edited:

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alex was still trying to rationalize this situation in her puzzled mind. Transported mysteriously to nowhere with sapient alien creatures and auto-downloading apps. It still sounded very weird. She sighed. To Rōnin this Alex person seemed really confused and dissociated. As if trying to solve some sort of grand puzzle. Her initial reaction puzzled him very much so. In what kind of situation had this Child-level(he guessed) digimon been in to be afraid of his Baby II form? He also pondered about this pull he felt towards her. It was all very strange.

Just as Alex thought she had some semblance of a grasp of this situation, something ruined her concentration. Kou had spoken to someone. And that someone was not of their group as it it seemed. She turned her body to see them and her eyes met with the most hideous thing she had ever seen. Not fashion hideous or thriller hideous, it was something that came straight out of a fantasy book. A small green goblin with a giant club, leather tunic and loincloth. And it looked so very real. And it laughed so menacingly. Alex panicked again. What did goblins usually do? They ate people. Was it going to eat them?! She prayed to whatever devine power existed it wouldn't.

Then it spoke. His name was Steve?! And he apparently wanted to help them?!? That was the last straw for Alex. She let tears to fall down her face. "Yes, we're super duper lost. If this Lamamento place is civilization, then please immediately show us the way!" she frantically said. They were finally getting help, finally heading towards civilization and away from this awful place. A small step towards heading home. Rōnin right then and there decided to follow all of them. This Goburimon obviously wanted to gain something from this. He wouldn't allow these poor lost souls to be used. He would protect them. Even though his Baby II form was nothing compared to a Child, he was determined to lead them to help.

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shin got the same rumble from his phone as everyone else. A new application had downloaded itself to his phone. His phone was older than most kids', not really a "smart" phone, but the app appeared to have no problem getting on the phone, he would just had to manually select it, no touch screen tapping for him. After he was done with the phone, his new... "friend" Sun stopped moving on his shoulder. He turned to see what was up and saw an honest to goodness goblin, talking to the other kids. Sun frowned, but didn't say anything. Shin heard the goblin mention taking them to civilization, so he quickly but quietly rejoined the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.