Digimon D-cyber ultimate edition

delga

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi,

I have recently discovered two old digimon d-cyber ultimate editions. I was wondering if anyone could you tell me a little more about them and their value as I can't seem to find any information on them across the internet

https://imgur.com/HKKVPsY

https://imgur.com/UAEmTwf

Thanks!

MnkyScpe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah! Are these devices you have or are looking to purchase? I've been hunting for d-cybers for a while now >.< Decided to make an account instead of lurking in hopes of finding more info or leads of where to check for them!

MnkyScpe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's fine was just hoping to get direction on where one could look outside eBay, like where they found there's. Plus I wouldn't be able to afford the guestimated price tag haha

generic_rocker

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have also been investigating to find all versions of the D-Cyber. There is one version that I have yet to find additional info on, other than a few pre-owned listings like this one:

I have been unable to locate any pics of the box cover, box contents, or the included card. Even a reverse search in google only turned up old listings.

Does anyone here happen to know more about this one?

It appears that I spoke too soon. Almost immediately after posting that inquiry I came across an unboxing video:

YutoTerumi

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah the metal pirahnamon one ive never seen for sale at any of the shops i check in with. Even the Gaioumon i have was a complete feet of luck; i found an old listing of one on ebay and asked the seller if they had anymore and by pure chance they still had a gaioumon one. So only 90 dollars and ten days later i finally had it after like i dont even know how many years of scouring and hoping.