Digimon Color V-Pet Version 1 & 2- Pre-Order Details, Images, Info, & Promo Video

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aside from both being made of bones Skull Mammon and Skull Greymon are antithetical to each other what with one being a deadly murder machine and the other being a dedicated protector.
SkullMammothmon is also a deadly killing machine but for specifically viruses. They almost have the same personality outside of SkullMammothmon targeting a specific type of digimon.

And the Ver. 5 Ultimates are both Viruses (Mugendramon and Pinochimon).
the Version 5 is definitely an exception as the only thing on that entire version that isn't a virus are the Free babies and the vaccine ExTyrannomon. In my subconscious I always refer to it as "the virus V-pet".
Puppetmon was very much so a letdown as an ExTyrannomon evolution though, and I love Puppetmon

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They also could've just used Gaiomon, a Virus Greymon species.

But then, it seems they want to have the Vaccine, Data, Virus trio and Ebemon already took the Virus slot in that instance.

I mean, EBEmon wasn't in the Version 20th. And the Ver. 5 Ultimates are both Viruses (Mugendramon and Pinochimon).

The SkullMammothmon sprite also looks like all they did was slap a helmet on SkullGreymon's sprite. Seems like it might actually be the X version since it seems to be stood on two legs...

That's what SkullMammon's original sprite in the Pendulum looked like.
Gives me more reason to think it's just an edited SkullGreymon sprite. They look basically the same

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm currently thinking about how well the colors of all 6 mega evolutions match both of their respective versions' shells. Here's a mock up of what I mean:

DDLMiJe.png

BxxxAxxxx

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can it battle with other 2 prong devices?

Olive

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No.

(probably has to do with electrical differences)