Digimon Color Preview/Comparison Video Clip

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

With pre-orders for the Digimon Color closing in Japan in about a week, Digimon Web put up a small little preview, showing the Digimon Color in comparison to a black and white model.

Pre-orders and more details for the Digimon Color can be found here.
US pre-order details can be found here.

Attachments

• article.png
    article.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 11,005

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
interesting that poops are black instead of the anime pink. I kinda wish they were pink as that's more fun. Now I'm curious about Numemon and Vegimon's attack animations.
The Colors look really great in this preview. It's exactly what I would expect but it's still nice to see nothing feeling off from that expectation

Mausar

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love the colors and the charging port instead of a battery. What are the odds these'll come to the US?

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love the colors and the charging port instead of a battery. What are the odds these'll come to the US?
I would say very likely as the US got a lot of different versions of the 20th anniversary Digital Monsters, with quite a few colors exclusive to the English version. They even took color suggestions for the DM20th on English Facebook and turned popular and interesting suggestions into colors. But there's no telling how far in the future before we begin seeing an English version.

In the meantime, Premium Bandai US have opened pre-orders for the Japanese version of the Digimon Color which Marc linked in the original post