Digimon Chronicle X Update- Final Chapter!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh? Okay I'm really lost.
Gankoomon was actually... There after "de-jogressed" from Jesmon GX alive? And the digitama who was held by Jesmon X and will be raised as the new Royal Knight? Sorry I'm kinda lost in my mind due to major headaches for unknown reasons.

I suspect raising this might have "malice" data due to Ogudomon X or SGDL's knowing Digimon profiles may lead to betray Royal Knights/Yggdrasil like Mordred's betrayal? Damn it gave me Zexmon vibes when I read that.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gankoomon didn't disappear in a Jogress; it's a similar situation to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode from the 02 movie. He gave all of his power (The power of his X-Antibody and the power of his status as a Royal Knight) to Jesmon X, causing Jesmon X to evolve into Jesmon GX. Gankoomon is still a separate being; he's just no longer a Royal Knight anymore.

Ogudomon X was defeated by Jesmon GX, and all of the Seven Great Demon Lords were freed from Ogudomon in weakened states. Ogudomon (AKA Diablomon) itself left behind a Digitama, which was presumably recovered by Jesmon GX and Gankoomon. Jesmon GX apparently plans on raising the Digitama into a new Royal Knight to fill in Gankoomon's newly-opened seat among the Royal Knights.

Not too sure on the last part, as I'm not fluent with Japanese.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think I finally got it because of having it mixed up: Before that X3 artbook's reveals, due to vague posts (Twitter and other sources) got me under impression of how Gankoomon X being dying to replace him with the next new future Royal Knight member got me confused and I cannot tell apart any difference of fan theories and vague translations... AND the previous post (Just now), I was just assuming Gankoomon X gave all his energy even to itch of his entire life to birth Jesmon GX not too soon after being revived with X Antibody to die again. I mean, you know, to re-gain your consciousness after drowned to just die again in some kind of that scary accident like getting zapped or something so fatal to death trip? All that Ogudomon X threat gone and I was shocked to learn Gankoomon X still alive. Giving all energy to itch of your life is usually signing up for death like Wormon's sacrifice even that heroic sacrifice quote is something like this cannot be avoided besides all other Royal Knights got heavy damages. So yeah... So much death flags enough to believe like that. Jeez

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ogudomon X's destruction doesn't necessarily mean the SGDL's destruction. It goes without saying that Ogudomon was just a vessel to hold the SGDL's power; a vessel with Diablomon as its base, and under the control of Lucemon. The Chronicle X's Ogudomon was basically "Diablomon as the almighty eighth Super Demon Lord after absorbing the SGDL."

As for the Chronicle X chapter in the artbook, it really does mention a Digitama. Based on my camera-translation app and the very little Japanese I know, it mentions something about Ogudomon X leaving behind a Digitama, Gankoomon retiring, then Jesmon holding the egg and some stuff about raising/finding a new Royal Knight.

I'm not cut out for translating from a physical book, without being about to copy and paste the words into machine translators and other online resources; but for the most part, I think that Portuguese(?) translation is mostly correct.

Edit: If anyone wants the raw text, I took some pictures of the chapter. They're not quality scans, but it should be legible enough. [https://imgur.com/a/d9lOlIO]
Well, now I'm excited. It'd also be pretty cool if we got either an insect or eldritch horror-esque RK out of this. Duftmon and Sleipmon really stand out as the only non-dragon and non-humanoid members, so it'd be nice if we got something different.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since everyone’s talking about wanting Grandracumon and discussing Alphamon, I’m just throwing this idea out there: Death-X-Alphamon. Would be cool if the next storyline centred on more X-Antibody forms fighting against Death-X forms. Like a Death-X-Lucemon would be a pretty compelling reason to redesign Satan Mode.
I'd prefer if Death-X forms were reserved to natural carriers of the X antibody. That way there wouldn't be a bloating of the number of new forms.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ogudomon X's destruction doesn't necessarily mean the SGDL's destruction. It goes without saying that Ogudomon was just a vessel to hold the SGDL's power; a vessel with Diablomon as its base, and under the control of Lucemon. The Chronicle X's Ogudomon was basically "Diablomon as the almighty eighth Super Demon Lord after absorbing the SGDL."

As for the Chronicle X chapter in the artbook, it really does mention a Digitama. Based on my camera-translation app and the very little Japanese I know, it mentions something about Ogudomon X leaving behind a Digitama, Gankoomon retiring, then Jesmon holding the egg and some stuff about raising/finding a new Royal Knight.

I'm not cut out for translating from a physical book, without being about to copy and paste the words into machine translators and other online resources; but for the most part, I think that Portuguese(?) translation is mostly correct.

Edit: If anyone wants the raw text, I took some pictures of the chapter. They're not quality scans, but it should be legible enough. [https://imgur.com/a/d9lOlIO]
Well, now I'm excited. It'd also be pretty cool if we got either an insect or eldritch horror-esque RK out of this. Duftmon and Sleipmon really stand out as the only non-dragon and non-humanoid members, so it'd be nice if we got something different.
IDK, Duftmon looks pretty humanoid to me unless you're counting his Leopard Mode.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gankoomon didn't disappear in a Jogress; it's a similar situation to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode from the 02 movie. He gave all of his power (The power of his X-Antibody and the power of his status as a Royal Knight) to Jesmon X, causing Jesmon X to evolve into Jesmon GX. Gankoomon is still a separate being; he's just no longer a Royal Knight anymore.
Maybe he's gone full All-Might and reverted to a Nanimon.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
IDK, Duftmon looks pretty humanoid to me unless you're counting his Leopard Mode.
Honestly, I don't know why I said that lol. I think I meant generally knight-like Digimon, i.e. LordKnightmon and Craniummon.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It said the Royal Knights and Ouryumon. Why not just make Ouryumon a Royal Knight. They had so many helped in the battle, Ophanimon, Cherubimon, RizeGreymon, OmegaShoutmon, Hououmon. They did not say any of their names in the last chapter of the story, but they pointed out Ouryumon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It said the Royal Knights and Ouryumon. Why not just make Ouryumon a Royal Knight. They had so many helped in the battle, Ophanimon, Cherubimon, RizeGreymon, OmegaShoutmon, Hououmon. They did not say any of their names in the last chapter of the story, but they pointed out Ouryumon.
Well Oryumon has a human partner and was part of Ouryuken

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well Oryumon has a human partner and was part of Ouryuken
The problem is Aphamon also have a partner, but the story say Royal Knights. Not Ouryumon, Alphamon and the rest of the Royal Knights.