Digimon Chronicle X Update- Final Chapter!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the final chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

With Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book released, it's finally time for the final chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
Chapter 19 in English can be found here.
Chapter 20 in English can be found here.
Chapter 21 in English can be found here.
Chapter 22 in English can be found here.
Chapter 23 in English can be found here.
Chapter 24 in English can be found here.
Chapter 25 in English can be found here.
Chapter 26 in English can be found here.

This is a quicky translation for now. A better one will be swapped in when available.

Final Chapter

The power of becoming Jesmon GX makes him mighty, even surpassing the might of Ogudomon X.

However, the power of darkness of Ogudomon X begins to overwhelm Jesmon GX again, so Jesmon GX went on the defensive.

"What should I do?!!"
While Jesmon GX was struggling, the Royal Knights who had fallen rise up once again.

"Our power, we will collect and send it for Jesmon!"

All the Royal Knights held their hands towards Jesmon GX and each sent the power they had remaining to Jesmon GX.

"Everyone's power, I can feel it. This one will be enough"
Go Jesmon. Jesmon GX, who has the power of the Royal Knights, pushes back against what surrounded him with 'Knights Intruder'.

"That's it!"

And that one wonderful attack cut Odudomon X, who ceased moving and began to disappear.
In that moment, peace began to return to the world.

As Ogudomon X was disappearing, the Seven Great Demon Lords were released and used up their remaining power and returned to Cocytus again.

-A few days later-

Yggdrasil, the wish of the winner of the battle royale. "Free back and forth movement of Digimon for the new and old Digital Worlds."

To update the digital world, the barriers between the new digital world and the old digital world have been removed and united.

In the future, the Royal Knights will be watching the digital world.
At the start of Project Ark, "The Digital World will collapse due to the huge data volume from the Digimon."

Just in case for that concern, "We will work hard from the real world to expand the capacity of the digital world", Kouta and Yuuji promised. And they left with one more thing to say...
"Yggdrasil, watch out on interfering too much with the Digimon. And when a crisis comes to the digital world, we will always rush, even though we hope it won't happen."

Encouraging Yggdrasil and the Royal Knights, Kouta says goodbye again to the Royal Knights and Ouryumon and left.
Alphamon, who had also watched over Kouta, had again disappeared.

Yggdrasil, thanks to the work of Kouta and Yuuji, recognized the usefulness of the X-Antibody. X-evolution, the potential of Digimon's hidden evolution was recognized by Yggdrasil. The decision spread quickly throughout the digital world.

About half finale, half epilogue. Interesting ending that gives a slight wink that it could always appear again...

Attachments

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sign of new x antibody still making it, sweet.

I also like how the story outright confirms that jesmon gx is stronger than ogudomon x but ogudomon x still some how manage to overwhelm him.

Last edited:

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol, I was just thinking about this. Neat to see an end. Silly Yggdrasil, genocide isn't the answer to your problems.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not surprised about the ending tbh. I would love to get my hands on the storybook of Chronicles X one day....

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha. Ouryumon was mentioned again. But... The allies? :/ Eh whatever. Peace returned.

So GranDracmon wasn't mentioned... The whole SGDL group were still ALIVE and returned back "home"...

Huh Alphamon vanished even after just returned. Just what the hades? So Ouryumon's fate remains unknown?

Interestingly Jesmon GX's Knights Intruder didn't erase SGDL along with Ogudomon X instantly but just simply made Ogudomon X vanished. Weird. I guess it must be that Ogudomon X was simply mere "avatar"/pseudo jogress or something like that. "Knights Intruder" wasn't... Impressive as I thought. It would be supposed to erase Ogudomon X along with all SGDL members at once that enough to prove it.

Thanks for the amazing story!

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha. Ouryumon was mentioned again. But... The allies? :/ Eh whatever. Peace returned.

So GranDracmon wasn't mentioned... The whole SGDL group were still ALIVE and returned back "home"...

Huh Alphamon vanished even after just returned. Just what the hades? So Ouryumon's fate remains unknown?

Interestingly Jesmon GX's Knights Intruder didn't erase SGDL along with Ogudomon X instantly but just simply made Ogudomon X vanished. Weird. I guess it must be that Ogudomon X was simply mere "avatar"/pseudo jogress or something like that. "Knights Intruder" wasn't... Impressive as I thought. It would be supposed to erase Ogudomon X along with all SGDL members at once that enough to prove it.

In the full story which I have read translated in the internet, it mentions that ogudomon is just a puppet controlled by lucemon x, so you are correct on that.

Also dont know why it was not mentioned here but jesmon had to use aus generic first to defeat ogudomon x as no attacks were working on ogudomon x.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really hope we get more X-Antibodies sooner rather than later!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been a while since we had one of these. Nice to see it wrap up. But no surprised the 7DLs escape. All great villains either die or escape.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad the Seven Demon Lords managed to survive since most were just pawns in Lucemon plan hopefully in the future we get Lucemon X Satan mode i feel his design will be extremely amazing.

Also makes me wonder where Alphamon goes Imperialdramon PM has been shown consistently to be in dimensions that can't be accessed by normal means so just makes me wonder where he disappears 2.

Really hope we get more X-Antibodies sooner rather than later!
Me 2 my only real disappointment about this is no Seraphimon X oh well maybe next time i guess.

Convergencia Digital

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth we are told that the SGDL are inmortal beings which will always return as long as there's evil in the hearts of people, that's why jesmon gx's attack didn't erased them, but it did erase Diablomon X leaving it's digiegg behind (as explained in the artbook ver.x). At the end the attack only served as to break apart de fusion and weaken temporarily the SGDL.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is sure odd "erasing" attack. It would be much better if it is supposed to erase it completely even along with Digiegg and jogress partners at instant. But I guess I suppose that attack might be basically removing the target's existence and that's it. Maybe it may be better if this target who lost its data so it will not able to evolve into the same one again ever for good?

Yes I agree... Seraphimon X needs great praise... At least there will be next another new Chronicle story that will introduce GranDracmon for hidden secrets and Alphamon vanishing after the peace returned probably will appear again if there is another much greater threat eventually arrives. Those duo humans working behind their human worlds to extend the digital world's capacity to embrace X Antibody is pretty much implying there will be tons of new X Antibodies for sure. I just realized about Yggdrasil, he didn't get villain spot. Oddly, he was completely responsible for everything he released that ark project and... Royal Knights didn't even atone for their "genocide"... Oh well whatever. They got damaged heavily so that counts. lol XD

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it doesn't mention the digitama that Jesmon is gonna train to be a new royal knight? No mention of Gankoomon being alive?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth we are told that the SGDL are inmortal beings which will always return as long as there's evil in the hearts of people, that's why jesmon gx's attack didn't erased them, but it did erase Diablomon X leaving it's digiegg behind (as explained in the artbook ver.x). At the end the attack only served as to break apart de fusion and weaken temporarily the SGDL.
World data squad was the first to state this. Cyber slueth was just the first to state it on a multiverse level.

Anyway that art book translation people are talking about was Japanese -> Portuguese -> English and they didn't show the source text. How do we know some fan fiction didn't get included? I'd wait for a post that wasn't just "some guy"

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah right... Maybe it's "Extra scene after the ending" part? So they just left it at that vague ending after the peace returned, I mean?

But now I think about it, it's really good thing Ouryumon appeared again but I felt sad about DORUgoramon, it seemed Alphamon is now the "main" partner to Kouta. However Alphamon vanished according to this story which made me question this. Is it like it's from X Evolution movie, Alphamon faded away along with his "shadow", Dexmon left DORUmon behind alive? Just wondering and curiously, will DORUgoramon return as his "main" partner for now? Or not?

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would not mind dorugoramon, he has yet to receive super ultimate form like rest of the line has.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I’ve been curious about the art book spoilers for a while now. I haven’t seen anyone reputable discussing it yet, and now that the final web chapter of Chronicle X is out without mentioning some of those details I’m not sure it’s worth trusting those “spoilers.” Maybe they’ll drop a surprise epilogue chapter on the site soon or something?

Since everyone’s talking about wanting Grandracumon and discussing Alphamon, I’m just throwing this idea out there: Death-X-Alphamon. Would be cool if the next storyline centred on more X-Antibody forms fighting against Death-X forms. Like a Death-X-Lucemon would be a pretty compelling reason to redesign Satan Mode.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ogudomon X's destruction doesn't necessarily mean the SGDL's destruction. It goes without saying that Ogudomon was just a vessel to hold the SGDL's power; a vessel with Diablomon as its base, and under the control of Lucemon. The Chronicle X's Ogudomon was basically "Diablomon as the almighty eighth Super Demon Lord after absorbing the SGDL."

As for the Chronicle X chapter in the artbook, it really does mention a Digitama. Based on my camera-translation app and the very little Japanese I know, it mentions something about Ogudomon X leaving behind a Digitama, Gankoomon retiring, then Jesmon holding the egg and some stuff about raising/finding a new Royal Knight.

I'm not cut out for translating from a physical book, without being about to copy and paste the words into machine translators and other online resources; but for the most part, I think that Portuguese(?) translation is mostly correct.

Edit: If anyone wants the raw text, I took some pictures of the chapter. They're not quality scans, but it should be legible enough. [https://imgur.com/a/d9lOlIO]

Last edited:

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ogudomon X's destruction doesn't necessarily mean the SGDL's destruction. It goes without saying that Ogudomon was just a vessel to hold the SGDL's power; a vessel with Diablomon as its base, and under the control of Lucemon. The Chronicle X's Ogudomon was basically "Diablomon as the almighty eighth Super Demon Lord after absorbing the SGDL."

As for the Chronicle X chapter in the artbook, it really does mention a Digitama. Based on my camera-translation app and the very little Japanese I know, it mentions something about Ogudomon X leaving behind a Digitama, Gankoomon retiring, then Jesmon holding the egg and some stuff about raising/finding a new Royal Knight.

I'm not cut out for translating from a physical book, without being about to copy and paste the words into machine translators and other online resources; but for the most part, I think that Portuguese(?) translation is mostly correct.

Edit: If anyone wants the raw text, I took some pictures of the chapter. They're not quality scans, but it should be legible enough. [https://imgur.com/a/d9lOlIO]
Holy Keramon being an X-carrier and a new "squire" Royal Knight would be totally hype. It would also fit in with the psuedo-seraph deisgn of Keramon X.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I used my note 9 smart translation, everything you said was said in the translation to, also strong lucemon and yggdrasil lore.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If true, then maybe Bandai are finally starting on that "replacement Royal Knight" stuff in the not too distant future. Unless it's just flavour text for DCX only of course.

and I guess it also means that Gankoomon reverted back to his usual self rather than dying when transferring its power for Jesmon GX.

Diaboromon/Ogudomon as a Royal Knight tho hmm?