MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The story continues on...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
Chapter 19 in English can be found here.
Chapter 20 in English can be found here.
Chapter 21 in English can be found here.
Chapter 22 in English can be found here.
Chapter 23 in English can be found here.
Chapter 24 in English can be found here.

Update- Updated the text with a better translation.

Chapter 25- Desperate Effort

Each of the 7 Diablomon X overflowed with immense energy and all of the Royal Knights knew that something bad would happen if they didn't do anything.

However, the battle with the Seven Great Demon Lords left Sleipmon X and the group exhausted, Gankoomon X was still recovering, and Jesmon X was watching over him so could not move.
Alphamon made a Blast evolution with Ouryumon, becoming Alphamon: Ouryuken. Together with Omegamon X and Dukemon X, the 3 Royal Knights began to strike at the Diablomon X.

They challenged the Diablomon X upgraded by the power of the Seven Great Demon Lords, but the Diablomon X had no uniformity in their movements. Not even Omegamon Xs 'Omega Inforce' worked against this unpredictable battle style, and the battle became a struggle for the Royal Knights.
This was where Gankoomon X, having fully recovered, with Jesmon X, returned.

"Sorry to be a bother. Now that I've recovered, let me!"

Gankoomon X's unparalleled power, partnered with Jesmon X, pushed back the frontline of multiple Diablomon X.
One of the Diablomon X, who was watching the battle unfold while appearing bored, screamed. As if resonating with its scream, the 7 Diablomon X once again merged into one and transformed into a super giant Digimon.

The name of that Digimon was... Ogudomon X.

The ultimate darkness reigned over the old digital world.
Image Thumbnail (custom)

Chapter 25 showed us where Lucemon's plan has lead, so we will see what happens next soon...

Chapter 26 shows as coming November 25th (the 24th for many of us.)

More to come...

Update- Thanks to onkei for the updated translation.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sounds like all the Royal Knights will need to fuse into Omnimon Merciful Mode X to kill that thing.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ogudomon X...as expected..
just wondering how many chapters are there for Chronicle X?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was suspecting it, but I'm still surprised that they retconned Ogudomon to become an evolution of the originally-unrelated Diablomon (their X-Antibody counterparts, that is).

I love the design. They combined Ogudomon's legs together with Diablomon X's multi-armed concept into a giant eldritch monster-god. They seem to have removed the swords, but the colored gems seem to correspond with each Demon Lord. There seems to be a missing arm for Lucemon's red gem, but the head and central body could be representing that.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Strange that it was Diavolomon fusing into Ogdomon in the end. Well, I’m satisfied; as conceptually interesting as it would’ve been to have something that was part Armagemon, part Ogdomon, this leaves the possibility open for Armagemon X someday in the future.

This does, however, make the possibility of Paladin Mode X significantly less certain, though I’d vastly prefer him to some fused clusterfuck of all the Royal Knights.

Sounds like all the Royal Knights will need to fuse into Omnimon Merciful Mode X to kill that thing.
Oh yuck​ that would be even worse.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm mostly just wondering if the Demon Lord swords were part of that, meaning it would technically be a 8 way jogress.

Ogudomon X...as expected..
just wondering how many chapters are there for Chronicle X?
As many as they want, basically.

Grovyle48

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is kinda dragging on. There'll probably be a Alphamon + Omegamon jogress or some Royal Knight fusion. Would kinda prefer just Imperialdramon PM X-Antibody, but meh.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks more like Diablomon X than og Ogudomon tbh. Will wait for hi res art to be able to tell! Now we'll probably get Imperialdramon PM X next chapter

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't be surprised if the final Digimon is Imperialdramon PM X, using Alphamon Ouryuken as its basis (same way as Diablomon to Ogudomon).

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's nice that they left in a tiny Omegamon X for scale in the image.

Wonder if he will still be there in the actual profile art, or if it's just for Chronicle X.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I like what I can see of the design, but can’t really make out the finer details until I get some larger art.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The main body looks like an amalgamation of several Diablomon X (the multiple mouths seem to be based on the large mouth on Diablomon X's chest). Ogudomon's original seven legs are retained as six arms (with the head representing the seventh arm). The two legs are additions to the original design. The gems on each of the arms are the same color as each Sin Crest, while the head and body have red gems to represent Lucemon's sin of Pride. The head also has a trident-like design to match with the other hands.

Tarama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well.. The final boss of Chronicle X is Ogudomon X huh. Not surprising but okay.

Please, Bandai. Do not make all 13 RKs to fuse to form Imperialdramon PMX. It's just worse.

This Chronicle series story has its main protagonists.
Kouta and Alphamon.
Yuuji and Ouryumon.

Alphamon OMEGAKEN. I hope it will do.

Last edited:

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unsurprising, but still cool. Can't tell much from the image yet, so it's tempting to call it overdesigned, but I'll wait until a hi-res image for the final judgment. But I like the contrast to the original 'mon too.

I'd be totally okay with Imperialdramon PM X or some such nonsense, but it doesn't quite feel like they've built up to that. Maybe an Alphamon variant.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't think Diablomon X clones evolved into Ogudomon X. It must be those swords did it.

Ogudomon X's image is so tiny. Hard to tell. I think its unique body shape is still there. It's just floating? Instead of walking with all legs. That's why it seemed to be floating and all legs lift up that are easily gets mistaken for "arms". But I cannot figure... Out about weird two "legs" that lacked claws and colorful gems.

It have similar appearance of Diablomon X... I guess black color isn't allowed due to black background to put it?

So Imperialdramon Paladin Mode X might be perfect counter to this since Omegamon X's Inforce failed to answer (WTF you serious?)

I was hoping Odugomon X might get some parts from its own concept arts but I want to see it in larger pic. Colorful Gems are hard to figure out and all limbs are all over it twisting.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the translation thanks to onkei.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
actually I found it quite cool that Omegamon's Omega In-force does have weaknesses and this kinda drags Omegamon X down even more since his all-delete attack was blocked by Dukemon X

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seriously no, that is possibly the biggest mistake they can ever make.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it had to be Ogudomon X considering Diablomon X did absorb the Seven Demon Lords which kind of a hint to me because combining them together makes him to me would have been a bit strange since Diablomon could form Armagemon on his own unless Lucemon wanted to amp the form up but i always viewed Ogudomon to be a stronger digimon.

Though I'm having a feeling(hoping) two or possibly three of the Knights fuse together to make a new bad@$$ Digimon which would probably be Alphamon Ouryuken if his Sword doesn't get destroyed with Omegamon X.

Last edited:

Tarama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Though I'm having a feeling(hoping) two or possibly three of the Knights fuse together to make a new bad@$$ Digimon which would probably be Alphamon Ouryuken if his Sword doesn't get destroyed with Omegamon X.
So here's my prediction from last week:

Omegamon X might be able to turn himself into Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken and become a new reinforcement to Alphamon Ouryuken Mode with broken Ouryuken because it get destroyed by Diablomon with Sin Sword.

Yes. Alphamon Omegaken.

Why Alphamon?
Because Chronicle series is the story about Kouta and Yuuji.
It's like why Omegamon turned into Omega Blade in Diablomon Strikes Back. Because it was the movie of Adv 02 and Daisuke Ken with Imperialdramon are the main protagonist of 02.

Why Omegamon turning into sword?
Because historically, Diablomon and its evolution is a classic arch enemy of Omegamon.
Omegamon defeated Diablomon in Our War Game.
Then Omegamon in sword form defeated Diablomon's next evolution in Diablomon Strikes Back.
I think it would be very cool to see the scenario where Omegamon X becoming another sword to defeat another form of Diablomon's evolution. That sword is Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken.

Alphamon wields the Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken is fair because I can't see the possibility of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode to appear out of nowhere in the story. And once again, because Digimon Chronicle is Kouta and Yuuji's adventure.