Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 24!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ameggdomon X sounds about right. I wonder how this will play out.

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I beg you, Digimon Chronicle X at least use their full battle capabilities for the sake of Yggdrasil! Not like that Lucemon X over there.
I don't have my hopes up about that. The way the story is being told until now don't have enough detail to show full battle capabilities. The best I think we can get is if the Diablomons give trouble to the RKs or not.

Last edited:

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I beg you, Digimon Chronicle X at least use their full battle capabilities for the sake of Yggdrasil! Not like that Lucemon X over there.
I don't have my hopes up about that. The way the sotry is being told until now don't have enough detail to show full battle capabilities. The best I think we can get is if the Diablomons give trouble to the RKs or not.
I can definitely see that. Diaboromon X + SGDL Swords = What everyone but the Royal Knights should be doing right about now.

sirtao

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
looks like my scenario of Lucemon X Armageddon Mode is getting real.
I'm expecting the 7 Diablomon to fuse in Armagemon X, and then Lucemon to take control and evolving into Lucemon Armageddon Mode, basically Armagemon X becoming X-equivalent to the dragon body of Satan Mode