MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The story continues on...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
Chapter 19 in English can be found here.
Chapter 20 in English can be found here.
Chapter 21 in English can be found here.
Chapter 22 in English can be found here.
Chapter 23 in English can be found here.

Chapter 24- The Seven Diablomon X

When the Seven Great Demon Lords were rendered powerless, their bodies were transferred to the Dark Area's lowest level Cocytus, where Lucemon X was present.

"Hahahaha! The time has come!!"
n response to Lucemon X's voice, Keramon X evolved into Diablomon X. Diablomon X split into seven copies of himself, each body absorbing each of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

"I made the right choice sending in the sample to that battle royale in order to get Diablomon X's data. They're even able to withstand the enormous data of the Seven Great Demon Lords and absorb them completely! It won't be long before my body too shall... Hehe, mwahahahahaha!"

With loud laughter, Lucemon X allowed himself to be absorbed into the seventh Diablomon X.
After all of the Seven Great Demon Lords were absorbed, the seven Diablomon X began ascending to the surface. They appeared before the Royal Knights, who had all assembled at one spot.

Chapter 24 looks to be the end of the Demon Lords and the beginning of a new threat...

Chapter 25 shows as coming November 20th (the 19th for many of us.)

More to come...

Thanks to onkei for the translations.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol! It seems our worst case scenario of Diaboromon X carrying the Demon Lords as swords (instead of Ogudomon) just happened! This is so lame. I hope they at least fuse into Armagedemon X.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's interesting how they justified Diablomon X's appearance in the previous X V-Pets. So the previous Diablomon X was just a "sample." Also interesting that we just have 7 Diablomon X running around with the swords of each of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

Hopefully they'll finally reveal the final form/enemy next chapter, if there is one.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
those demon lords got absorbed like that....very anticlimax...
the whole thing seems very cliche to me. Hopefully those 7 Diablomon X merge at some stage and become Armageddomon X...

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure that 7 Diablomons are not going to be our actual final villain, haha. Final bosses usually have multiple phases after all.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, it would be weird if there wasn't one more final boss after this. Damn them for drawing out the tease!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember part of Diaboromon's lore is that he himself splitting makes each one weaker, which is why to create Armageddemon it made a million Kuramon and fused them together. I wonder if the X Anti-body stops the seven Diaboromons from splitting their power and weakening, or if these Diaboromon are weaker and will rush the Royal Knights 1 by 1 with numbers to kill them (although I suppose the power of the SGDL will boost them up so it's irrelevant?)

Now go go go, team Diaboromon!

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure ogudomon can still happen, nothing been confirmed on how ogudumon actually happens any ways.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pegasmon X is truly beautiful wait NO. WHAT? Diablomon X clones with SGDL weapons to confront Royal Knights?! I DIDN'T EXPECT LUCEMON X SACRIFICED HIMSELF instead of... Armagemon X or Ogudomon X.

Able to withstand the data of SGDL to wield their weapons (Non-X)... Wut??

* Holy type Digimons to purify two Fallen Angel ones: Revealed - Double Mirror battles
* Lucemon X's secret plan is to evolve by having Keramon X to Armagemon X or Odugomon X with unknown methods: Revealed - Wield SGDL weapons

So... SGDL weapons are powerful...? And imaging Diablomon X clones wielding... How silly. Very amusing.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet mother of god if all of the Diablomon X with the Seven Demon Lord swords/amp merged together a miracle would be truly needed.
I was just thinking it would be extremely cool if we didn't get Armagemon X or Ogudomon X but a entirely different incarnation of evil but either of the three options would be perfectly fine with me just this better not be it.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shocking twisted plot: SGDL weapons (Without X antibodies despite evolved with it) turned into a new Legend Arm, evil weapon.
Predictable plot: Ogudomon X
2# Predictable plot: Due to Digimon twitter news updated Kuramon's evo line that may lead to Keramon X then Diablomon X maybe it'll lead to Armagemon X
Unpredictable plot: A new jogress for Diablomon X with SGDL (Lately new jogresses however Metallicdramon/Volcanicdramon jogress didn't happen)

So... Still, it continues to throw me off. Look like Diablomon X haven't lost its multiplication ability so it means Jesmon X may keep its "OS Genetic"?

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shocking twisted plot: SGDL weapons (Without X antibodies despite evolved with it) turned into a new Legend Arm, evil weapon.
Predictable plot: Ogudomon X
2# Predictable plot: Due to Digimon twitter news updated Kuramon's evo line that may lead to Keramon X then Diablomon X maybe it'll lead to Armagemon X
Unpredictable plot: A new jogress for Diablomon X with SGDL (Lately new jogresses however Metallicdramon/Volcanicdramon jogress didn't happen)

So... Still, it continues to throw me off. Look like Diablomon X haven't lost its multiplication ability so it means Jesmon X may keep its "OS Genetic"?
Ya I'm really excited for what the final antagonist will be because as u said they're constantly throwing things off keeping people guessing of what is going to happen.

Yes Jesmon X should still have the OS Genetic would honestly be strange if he somehow lost it since the X antibody is suppose to draw out a Digimon's hidden potential.

Last edited:

Tarama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So here are the upcoming plots I have in mind.

Plot 1.
I don't think Seven Diablomons with Sin Swords are the final bosses. They could merge into one then evolve to Armageddomon X. That's one mysterious slot #1.

Another one?
Omegamon X might be able to turn himself into Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken and become a new reinforcement to Alphamon Ouryuken Mode with broken Ouryuken because the clash of one Diablomon with Sin Sword.

Yes. Alphamon Omegaken is mysterious slot #2.

Why Alphamon?
Because Chronicle series is the story about Kouta and Yuuji.
It's like why Omegamon turned into Omega Blade in Diablomon Strikes Back. Because it was the movie of Adv 02 and Daisuke Ken with Imperialdramon are the main protagonist of 02.

Why Omegamon turning into sword?
Because historically, Diablomon and it's evolution is a classic arch enemy of Omegamon.
Omegamon defeated Diablomon in Our War Game.
Then Omegamon in sword form defeated Diablomon's next evolution in Diablomon Strikes Back.
I think it would be very cool to see the scenario where Omegamon X becoming another sword to defeat another form of Diablomon's evolution. That sword is Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken.

Alphamon wields the Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken is fair because I can't see the possibility of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode to appear out of nowhere in the story. And once again, because Digimon Chronicle is Kouta and Yuuji's adventure.

So,
Slot 1: Armageddomon X
Slot 2: Alphamon Omegaken

---

Plot 2.
Seven Diablomons of course could lose the battle against Royal Knights. Then Seven Sin Swords transform back into SGDL. They do the jogress to become Ogudomon X.

The Royal Knights?

Examon X in official art has many light swords surrounding him. Come to think about it, it might be the place to Royal Knights to fill. Becoming sword themselves like SGDL and being the reinforcements to Examon X. 12 Royal Swords. A counter to Ogudomon X who has SGDL swords.

Final battle? Examon X with RK Swords vs. Ogudomon X with SGDL swords.

So,
Slot 1: Ogudomon X
Slot 2: Examon X Ultimate Mode

---

Personally, I prefer Plot number 1.
What do you think, guys? Please let me know.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well obviously Diablomon X clones aren't even final bosses yet. Now Lucemon X's secret plan is really weird at this moment. But those clones with SGDL weapons may be another secret method to jogress into Odugomon X despite Lucemon X not lending hand to fight Royal Knights or not. Lucemon X isn't even using his full battle capabilities and just sacrificed himself is really extreme disappointing but maybe it could be part of his plan to simply speed up the process. But he could just fight to weaken them not just to wait for the rest of SGDL to get defeated almost... I do like to think those clones with SGDL weapons will get defeated and triggered SGDL weapons to unlock Odugomon X.

Examon X Ultimate Mode? Well if not after Examon X's profile show up first... Meramon X will appear soon first then Gankoomon/Examon x's profile will show up.
And everyone wants Alphamon to have a new form... Honestly no idea. I guess having Merciful Mode made them think Alphamon needs powerup to be equal to him?

DiaboramonX

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would love to see Armagemon X and Ogudomon X jogress and become a digimon more like an evil Gracenovamon.

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, uh, cool I guess?

I hope we do get a new big boss at least tho. Would be pretty anticlimactic if this was it for the Demon Lord side.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It might come down to the Diablomon killing all the Royal Knights and absorbing all their data in order to fuse to a super ultimate hyper powerful entity, combining all the abilities of both the Royal Knights AND the Demon Lords, an absolute being reigning over both light and dark. Then it catches fire and dies.
It's the grand reveal of Meramon X whose flames are now hot enough to kill literally anything.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You all have very good ideas, and I love the idea of the Diaboromon X clan absorbing the Royal Knights, but the ending is that I love to see Jupitermon:WM X to come and save the day to delete the Diaboromon X.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You all have very good ideas, and I love the idea of the Diaboromon X clan absorbing the Royal Knights, but the ending is that I love to see Jupitermon:WM X to come and save the day to delete the Diaboromon X.
Cue Jojo to be continued music.

"I'll be the roundabout
The words will make you out 'n' out
I spend the day your way . . ."

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jogress of Royal Knights and SGDL? Very most extremely unlikely but sounds like I know one from Soul Caliber series.

But knowing this Chronicle X story.... So I cannot say anything for sure. But Diablomon X clones wielding those swords are sillier. They freaking have DEATH COUNTDOWN TIMER techniques! -_-u

I beg you, Digimon Chronicle X at least use their full battle capabilities for the sake of Yggdrasil! Not like that Lucemon X over there.