Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 23!

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol I'm getting impatient at this point! We speculated Ogudomon X was always a high probability and now it seems they're moving in that direction!

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sure hope the final boss doesn't just end up being Diablomon X with Lucemon X as a sword.

Ogudomon X would be neat. I'm definitely not saying this because I'd love to see Alphamon get a new form that's actually not justAlphamon with wings and a huge sword.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I guess we'll get Ogudomon X next. That'll be a great idea to finish this out.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zeus Thrist, not revealing two unrevealed ones for longest time that makes me go insane. I'm positive Lucemon Satan Mode X won't happen for sure. Shame.

I'm surprised nobody wants to see Satan Mode X? Judging from the internet forums, twitter, etc I went to visit. I guess Satan Mode X will be used along with Legendary Spirits in the future...

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ogudomon x, shadowlord mode is fine as is, he already looks cool.

Any way I am expecting alphamon to get a new form.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rapidmon X and Magnamon X's new images at twitter. At finally Rapidmon X! But it's weird he never appeared in the Chronicle story. I mean Cherubimon X forms and Magnamon X are there....

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm expecting either a new fusion for the Royal Knights or Imperialdramon PM X

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rapidmon X and Magnamon X's new images at twitter. At finally Rapidmon X! But it's weird he never appeared in the Chronicle story. I mean Cherubimon X forms and Magnamon X are there....
Random theory for Rapidmon X appearence: Cherubimon X blesses a Terriermon X digivolving him to Rapidmon X. Maybe he will even team-up with Magnamon X to defeat Cerubimon Vice X, to increase the number of homages in this storyline.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still expecting Armagemon X to replace Ogudomon and Lucemon SM in terms of role as the big final boss of the SGDL.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure Cherubimon (Vice) X probably will get done for as all 6 SGDL ones got transferred back to Dark Area... If it turns out it's still continuing then it might be good time for Rapidmon X or not. To be honest, I feel like it's near final chapter.

Monzaemon X! Surprised to see its stuffed skin got interesting textures... Now I'm even more interested to see Ex-Tyranomon, Etemon, Garbagemon, WaruMonzaemon and Pandamon having X forms. I suspect Garbagemon's previous evo is probably Gokimon but I find it harder to imagine on Pandamon. Any theories on Pandamon? I'd imagine like... Numemon = Care failure. Scumon = Pooping too much without wiping. Raremon = Neglected? Gokimon = Filthiness
Still I cannot figure why WaruMonzaemon exists. And Pandamon, too. No idea their previous evo are... Geremon or PlatinumScumon didn't help to support my theory.

Seeing Numemon X evolves into Monzaemon X that leaks suspiciously goo of Numemon's slime but it shaped into angel-like to show it's full of care makes you remember how Numemon evolved in the first place: Care Failure... Oh boy can't wait to read that translation.