MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a new one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
Chapter 19 in English can be found here.

Chapter 20- Two Lights, and the Plot of Further Dark Evil

Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X and Cheribumon X (Vice). Both of these Ultimate levels faced Dynasmon X, who was searching for a breakthrough. Just then, new Digimon who were part of the new Digital world's reinforcements appeared before them.

"We may not be much help, but we are at your service, oh esteemed holy knight."

It was Ophanimon X and Cherubimon X (Virtue).
Image Thumbnail (custom)

"Two of the three Great Angels! There is nothing more reassuring than this!"

"Mister holy knight, you handle that Seven Great Demon Lord over there. We will take on these two!"

With that, Ophanimon X faced Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X, while Cherubimon X (Virtue) faced Cheribumon X (Vice). If was the fierce clash of mirrored Digimon.

"I am in your debt!"
Dynasmon X thanked the two Digimon before aiding Magnamon X in their fight against Beelzebumon X.

"Now then, Beelzebumon. You've done enough continuously trying to force us into being outnumbered before. I better not hear from you now that 2 against 1 is unfair!"

"Kahaha! It's fine by me! I was getting bored with fighting just this golden block! I'll take you on!"

And so, the severity of a battle royale where friend and foe were jumbled together increased.
The Royal Knights weren't the only ones fighting. Digimon from the new Digital world appeared in various parts of the land as if they had been instructed beforehand. All Digimon implemented the power they possessed to its max limits to regain peace in the Digital World.

Fierce battles unfolded everywhere.
But hidden from all of this, Lucemon X was the only one who secretly returned to the depths of the dark area.

Another Digimon besides Lucemon X stood in that still atmosphere.

It was Keramon X, who stared into empty space without even giving off the slightest tremor.
Lucemon X stood in front of Keramon X and smirked wickedly.

"The plan has entered its final stage. Hehe. Hehehehe."

What is Lucemon X's secret plot...? The chaotic Digital world was at the brink of being consumed with darkness by Lucemon X's evil clutches...
Image Thumbnail (custom)

Chapter 20 gives us a unique double vs situation, along with getting closer to what feels like the end game.

Chapter 21 shows as coming October 23rd (22nd for many of us.)

More to come...

Thanks to onkei for the translations.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think this practically confirms that Armagemon X is one of the two Ultimate++. I also really like the mental image of Keramon X just silently floating in an empty, dark space; doing absolutely nothing but stare into space.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
looks like Omegamon X & Imperaldramon Paladin Mode X may return soon base on appearance of Keramon X...
Ophanimon X & Cherubmon (Virtue) X face their evil versions...that's something new

Kazuma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think this practically confirms that Armagemon X is one of the two Ultimate++. I also really like the mental image of Keramon X just silently floating in an empty, dark space; doing absolutely nothing but stare into space.
Either that or they are setting up a new Digimon born from the fusion between Lucemon and Diablomon-species Data (ala VoltoBautamon)

Xened

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Isn't Voltboutamon is Piemon+Vamdemon?

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love Keramon X, amusing since we already got Diaboromon X, but Armageddamon X would be fascinating too.

Not quite digging Cherubimon Virtue X. A little uninspired. Ophanimon X isn't bad, love the wheel.

Cenrji

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Odd, they added a new chapter, but didn't update the Official Twitter on it?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew Keramon X would look terrible lol, even from its Vpet sprite.

I like the other two, although I feel like Ophanimon X doesn't change anything.

There goes people's predictions that the evil versions would be purified.

Also Keramon X being his big plan would be weird if it didn't turn into either Diabaormon X or Armageddemon X.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was expecting Ofanimon Falldown Mode and Cherubimon getting purified. But in reality it was actually double mirror battles! What great shocking truth!

Ofanimon X actually got Ophanim wheels from the true lore! I didn't expect how they designed her like sorta like the transformer with motorcycle style! LOVED IT

Cherubimon (Virtue) X surely look very cute. I was hoping it'll be different design like MetalGreymon (Virus) X but I'm completely okay with this design. Loved how they gave it Holy magical circles on its ear wings and shockingly kept its abnormal robotic parts but recolored it as it's full of light in opposite way! Weird all forms of Cherubimon X are so much less "fleshy" but more persona robotic-like...

Keramon X is just completely WTF am I look at? Like the concept art of Keramon when designing yet not sure what that artist intended to draw until the final design. Those wire tentacles forming like... Angel wings and those greek celestial wrapping stocking legs on its arms... Bizarre abomination creature.... It's like watching Keramon getting X antibody in horror mating of Anglerfish style....

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woo, Keramon X easily wins most disturbing Digimon award.

They did not change Ophanimon X enough to warrant being an X-antibody, especially given how much Angewomon was changed. I was really hoping for the wheel and chariot motif to take over and have it be a biker or chariot rider or something. All she did was turn her shield into underwear and light up her wings. Looks more like a Burst Mode, to be honest.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Trying to keep them separate

Was thinking Ophanimon FM X and Cherubimon(Vice) X would get purified or something but a mirror match is even better. I just love how they kept Beelzemon's witty personality and how he insulted Magnamon calling him a golden block just really find that funny. Now I'm even more interested in Lucemon's plan now that it's implied Keramon X is involved which has me agreeing more with the people who claim it will be Imperialdramon PM X especially if we get Armagemon X. Still hoping for the Alphamon and Omegamon X fusion but I'm getting the big feeling it won't happen.

Last edited:

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually really like Ophanimon X. Sure, it isn't the most flashy change, but I really like all the tweaked details. Cherubimon Virtue X is just a big chungus though.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love Cherubimon X Antibody even though he's not that much different than Vice like I was hoping for, but I guess that was always true. I just love that we have Cherubimon Virtue X, Rapidmon X, Lopmon X and Terriermon X now. I loved Hurricane Touchdown and Digimon Tamers so much.

Keramon is amazing and the red shadows remind me of the Wired from Serial Experiments Lain, but I'm not sure if its intentional or not. Hes up there with Sephirothmon, and Parasimon, Mother Dreaper and the Eaters for creepy Digimon for me. I hope we get concept art of him opening his mouth (mouths?)

They did not change Ophanimon X enough to warrant being an X-antibody, especially given how much Angewomon was changed. I was really hoping for the wheel and chariot motif to take over and have it be a biker or chariot rider or something. All she did was turn her shield into underwear and light up her wings. Looks more like a Burst Mode, to be honest.
The X antibody doesnt have to drastically change a Digimon. Holydramon and Goddramon even have lore to explain it. And those two look a lot less different than Ophanimon. I get if you still dont like it though I think Ophanimon FM is my least favourite if the modern X Antibodies, but I like Ophanimon more and I'm happy Tailmon has most of her main ultimates and Angewomon now.

https://wikimon.net/Holydramon_(X-Antibody)
https://wikimon.net/Goddramon_(X-Antibody)

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah Armagemon X will happen along with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode X. Pity if Oudgomon X didn't get to appear.

Just take a good look at Ofanimon X's "light" wings. Is it look like that Light crest? I really like it. I just realized her animal helmet switched to wrist armor down there in X form. I hope her official profile better explain what happened to Ophanim Lance and Shield.

I hope anybody give me just good explanation what's going on with Keramon X's "demonic" angel appearance along with Greek God stocking legs on its arms. Rather than staying true to the "unknown" creature concert arts like Diablomon have hidden multiple arms + his X form's hidden limbs.

I still scream at my computer "Where is Seraphimon X" after seeing two of three Great Archangels shared a common trait, Three Star shaped crowns.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sparrow Hawk I think Ophanimon's lance became part of her shoulders.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was what I thought. Double lances doesn't appear to be connected to her shoulder armors like Duftmon X's floating giant shoulder armors.
But I want to see the big images at twitter.

It's weird Ofanimon X looked so much better than her Falldown Mode X. Maybe Falldown Mode X need other pose to look better?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking over it again, Keramon X's triple-face seems like a "progression" of regular Keramon's face. Keramon originally had a double-face design with the eyespots on its chin, though it was a false face as they were not actual eyes. They took that double-face concept and made it a triple-face, but instead of false faces, it's literally three real Keramon faces. It also seems to tie-in with how Diablomon (and Kuramon) is known for replicating itself.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love all these new X-antibody Digimon, but I am still hoping that they put in some natural carriers in the battle too. I want to see new Digimon and not X-antibody versions of existing Digimon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking over it again, Keramon X's triple-face seems like a "progression" of regular Keramon's face. Keramon originally had a double-face design with the eyespots on its chin, though it was a false face as they were not actual eyes. They took that double-face concept and made it a triple-face, but instead of false faces, it's literally three real Keramon faces. It also seems to tie-in with how Diablomon (and Kuramon) is known for replicating itself.
Oh X antibody effects strike again? If his profile actually included that But it doesn't explain why how its wires and greek stockings looked... somewhat angelic on that appearance. Three Keramon Faces is very extremely bizarre for even Digimon Logic of multiple abnormal anatomy/limbs. I mean, there is... Giant tongue instead of three tongues inside there. So how does that work like that?! Admittedly, I do want to see the concert art of Keramon X...

Natural carriers? Yeah I'm waiting for "Queen" version for Fanbeemon/Vespamon and others. But with four left unrevealed to reveal yet then X3 will be finished.
So having new natural X antibody carriers is simply... Err.. Discarded for all eternity? I don't know what word I am supposed to look for?

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Queen Beemon is one of those Digimon super implied to exist (and is probably what the Royal Base itself is) but we have yet to see. If she was the last natural X antibody I’d be fine not getting anymore.