MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a new one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so it'll be interesting to see how many chapters are left...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
Chapter 18 in English can be found here.

Chapter 19- Whirlwind of Justice

In a further area that was apart from where the Digimon were evacuating, Mephismon X was enacting the utmost violence that it desired. While Mephismon X was slaughtering powerless Digimon, two Digimon appeared before it with a gust of wind.

"Just when I was having so much fun. Do you have some sort of business with me?"

Mephismon X asked, cocking its head to the side.
One of the Digimon spoke sharply.

"To save the weak, I wipe the scum off the face of the world! Justimon, Digimon of justice, has arrived!!"

"Oh, and I'm a normal Digimon, Siesamon."

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Justimon X struck a pose as an explosion went off, while Siesamon X stood beside him shaking its head wearily.

Immediately, the two challenged Mephismon X to battle.

"You two certainly are a ridiculous bunch. Where did you come from?"

"From the new Digital world, of course!"

"Other Digimon besides the Royal Knights have come from the new Digital world?"

"Yeah, that's right! We were so impressed by the words of a courageous 'traveler' that we've come to save the old Digital world from danger!"

"We mustn't rely on the Royal Knights all the time, but protect the Digital world with our own hands, after all."
Justimon X and Siesamon X brought Mephismon X down with their magnificent teamwork.

"That's right. We can't run and hide all the time. We need to take a stand as well!"

And the Digimon who been evacuating gained courage from watching Justimon X and Siesamon X, and they began to rise in revolt against the evil Digimon army in waves.

Chapter 19 shows us more elements happening on the side of the main battle, with a bit of extra flair and energy. And interestingly (as suggested in one or two other places) it appears some of the Digimon coming to help aren't being sent by the Royal Knights, but are coming on their own (well... it might depend who the traveler is...)

Chapter 20 shows as coming October 16th (15th for many of us.)

More to come...

Thanks to onkei for the translations.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No picture of Mephistomon X? huh weird, guess it just exists in mentions lol (I know we've seen the design before, but it seems weird to only mention it, oh well)

Me thinks Justimon X did most of the work since it's a Mega vs Champion for Seasarmon X lol

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Justimon X's armored cyborg weapons not only got upgraded but I'd like his X antibody effect would add that posing off as the explosion behind him off for no reason.

Siesamon X looked so much better! But I need Labramon X :/

So who will get motivated to fight back as they might get X forms? It's time to guess which is who!

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well this story is kind of alternative version of Battlers of Adventurers...kinda feel sorry for Mephistomon...last time he got destroyed by 3 Ultimates and this time one Mega and one champion...

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We already have art of Mephismon X from the X2.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love it when people take the piss out of Justimon for some reason. Cyber Sleuth did the same thing. It just tickles me.

Didn't realize we were getting Seasarmon X, must have missed his inclusion.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They didn't show Vamdemon X the last chapter, nor Lilithmon X in the chapter before that. It doesn't mean anything.

Siesamon X vs. Mephismon X is a pretty suitable matchup.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seemed like it's 100% Tamer references.

Trio partners
Lopmon
Justimon
Siesamon
Mephismon

But we already got Dobermon X so he isn't getting included? Andromon's line and MarineAngemon didn't get X forms too bad. I wonder if Leomon X will be included.... Nah

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would watch an anime about Justimon X and Siesamon X, his extremely exasperated friend.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Justimon-X is basically Iron Man lol. Nice!

So now we wait again :/

Mild At Heart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Justimon X looks super nice with its snazzy white muffler and blue glowing parts. I like how even their leg has a kind of extend transmitter on it. Makes me wonder it it has any moves incorporating that, or forms similar to its normal form.

Siesamon also looks freaking majestic. I'm meh on the normal Siesamon, but I really like this version.

Xened

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like a Tamers reference
Mephismon and Siesamon from Battle of Adventurers and Justimon from Tamers.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Justimon's got a big hand to pet his big dog friend. I love it.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just realized, Justimon X in full picture have accessed all three Modes at once. Accel, Blitz and Critical modes! With round barrel shaped thingies! I could be wrong but silver color on one arm and one leg didn't accessed to one of Modes made me realize that.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's actually an interesting point, the X-Antibody seems to have fused all three of Justimon's Arms with the Blitz Arm as it's right arm, the Critical Arm as the left with additional thumb and fingers, and the Accel Arm as its left leg.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The tails on Seasarmon X kinda seem like a tie in to Phoenixmon X

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The tails on Seasarmon X kinda seem like a tie in to Phoenixmon X
Not at all. They're just both Eastern-inspired designs. Besides, they don't look alike when compared side-by-side.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's actually an interesting point, the X-Antibody seems to have fused all three of Justimon's Arms with the Blitz Arm as it's right arm, the Critical Arm as the left with additional thumb and fingers, and the Accel Arm as its left leg.
In that case, I wonder why the gold color on the helmet and chest armor? It is supposed to be silver while all Modes must have gold color. With this, it will give obvious hint at instant. Blitz Arm isn't showing its full view because I don't see the cord on it cuz Critical and Accel modes have cords plugged with their... Well powered source thingies.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't understand how it took one ultimate and one adult to defeat an perfect, when I'm sure justimon alone can defeat mephismon, but damn the designs on this one has been superb.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't understand how it took one ultimate and one adult to defeat an perfect, when I'm sure justimon alone can defeat mephismon, but damn the designs on this one has been superb.
Well, no one said that the fight was especially hard so there’s no problem here.
Alternatively Mephismon is said to be a highly intelligent tactician in its original profile which in many cases could be enough to offset a difference in physical strength.

So, Siesamon looks halfway between Mihiramon and Dorulumon but it actually looks really nice, especially the stylized tail.

The traveler… I guess it might refer to the X-1 protagonist who might have freed himself or perhaps the Wizarmon from last chapter as the Witchenly Digimon are often portrayed as being travelers in the “normal” Digital world. I’m just hoping it’s not Alphamon or Dukemon X or something… I would enjoy a non-RK Digimon getting a bigger role.