MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

With the X3 going up for pre-order tomorrow it'll be interesting to see how many more of these there will be...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
Chapter 15 in English can be found here.

Update- Updated the translation thanks to onkei!

Chapter 16- Savior

The damage that Gankoomon received from the 2 Seven Great Demon lords was greater than expected and Gankoomon fell. His life's flame was about to extinguish...

The evil Digimon who sniffed out that Gankoomon was near death attacked him in succession, so that they could win the reputation of having defeated a Royal Knight.
Jesmon X desperately fought back against these Digimon attacking en masse while defending Gankoomon.

Dynasmon X and the others each had their battles, so they couldn't jump in to help. Eventually, the members of the army that Jesmon X failed to defeat rushed in to attack the defenseless Gankoomon.

"Sieg... Saber!"

Just then, along with a voice that resounded through the heavens, the Digimon that were about to close in on Gankoomon were swept away.

The savior who appeared was Dukemon X.
Image Thumbnail (custom)

Following the lead of Dukemon X, Jesmon X was able to find a way to break through the legions of the terrified enemy, and the two of them wiped out the evil Digimon.

"Thanks for your help, Dukemon! But you've been missing, where have you been?"

"I've been working alongside those who pioneered the future of the X-Antibody. But never mind that, helping Gankoomon comes first."
Dukemon X held his hand over the wounded Gankoomon.

"Give the X-Antibody to Gankoomon. This will allow him to X-evolve and recover. It's the only way to save him now."

Jesmon X agreed to this and the X-Antibody was infused into Gankoomon. Gankoomon's body was surrounded by an intense light, and when that light stopped, he had X-evolved to become Gankoomon X, with his wounds recovered.
Image Thumbnail (custom)
"The time is right..."

Seeing the arrival of Dukemon X and the X-Evolution of Gankoomon, Lucemon X gave a fearless smile and vanished.

Dukemon X yelled. "OmegamonShoutmon and RiseGreymon will arrive soon as reinforcements! Duftmon, I want you to lead them and head to the other battles!"

Duftmon X nodded vigorously, and left Magnamon X and Dynasmon X to take over while he rushed to RhodoKnightmon X.

Chapter 16 is what a lot of people have been waiting for, and it feels like a climax might be near...

Chapter 17 shows as coming tomorrow!

More to come...

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Small note, the line above I'm least sure of is the one referring to the future of the X-Antibody. That may just be more flowery language twisting around about using the X-Antibody to save Gankoomon.

Update- Updated the translation and turns out it was correct.

Grovyle48

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, we all knew this was coming. I suppose it's nice to see Gankoomon's X-Antibody. It's less garish than most of the other Royal Knights' X-Antibody forms.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the new design! Gankoomon's design is honestly probably my least favorite of the Royal Knights, but I like that this one leans into some of the more ridiculous elements (although it's actually pretty restrained compared to some of the Demon Lords).

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised to see Gankoomon X so early even before X3 reveal.

His new design reminded me a bit of Adam Taurus from rwby but some costume parts and golden gauntlets really resembles of Jesmon X's color even his giant mecha hand backpack. He is pretty much "flesh" meat compared to the most Royal Knights besides Examon. Dragon fist style fu!

So Examon X is coming!

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So OmegaShoutmon and RizeGreymon (and obviously Gankoomon X) seem like they're part of the roster. I'm assuming this "pioneer" is referring to Alphamon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woo things are getting exciting! lol at Lucemon running away. Shame Jesmon and Gallantmon saved Gankoomon, I wanted him to Death-X evolve. You ruined my hopes and dreams, Bandai (still time for Examon though!)

And OmniShoutmon and RizeGreymon will prob get X forms then (did it not mean Shine? seems weird to send an Ultimate rather than a Mega)

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(did it not mean Shine? seems weird to send an Ultimate rather than a Mega)
Maybe they wanted to complete the trio of MetalGreymon species given X forms? They do need some spotlights c'mon

I don't think Lucemon X ran away knowing him, it's probably another of his secret plans or scheme....

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew Omegashoutmon had to get an X form considering Darkknightmon got one I assume but could be wrong about the two facing off. Would be cool if Omegashoutmon was the pupil of Omegamon X.

So this is very interesting as i said in my old comment in Chapter 15 that this could all be going the way Lucemon X wanted which makes me wonder what exactly is his master plan.

Though my biggest question is what relation do Omegashoutmon and even more so Rizegreymon have with with the Royal Knights and what kind of Reinforcement will they be leading?🤔

Last edited:

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay finally! His design reminds me of street fighter lol, like he's about to go Shoryuken and he's holding his slipper lol!

Gankoomon is easily my fav Royal Knight, not sure I'm fully into this design yet, missing his signature jacket! He reminds me of DeathMeramon . Still looks awesome

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That jacket is still there. All tied up wrapping around his stomach.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hinukamuy seems to have either fused with Gankoomon, or he's wearing Hinukamuy as armor.

So this is very interesting as i said in my old comment in Chapter 15 that this could all be going the way Lucemon X wanted which makes me wonder what exactly is his master plan.
He wants to destroy "all digital worlds", which may or may not mean the entire multiverse.

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That jacket is still there. All tied up wrapping around his stomach.
Oh yeah! Somehow I missed it. I wonder if his new attack will be sandal flip instead of table flip lol.

I'm glad Lucemon-X has something up his sleeve! I wonder if it's Bagramon-X considering Omnishoutmon and DarkKnightmon being present or OgudomonX like we thought. Hmmm

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo, Gankoomon, I'm happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but Examon has been on the floor dying for months! FOR MONTHS!

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo, Gankoomon, I'm happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but Examon has been on the floor dying for months! FOR MONTHS!
LOL! Apparently not since he's still matched up against Lilithmon-X. Either way our super spikey dragon will probably arrive shortly. :D

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hinukamuy seems to have either fused with Gankoomon, or he's wearing Hinukamuy as armor.

He wants to destroy "all digital worlds", which may or may not mean the entire multiverse.

Oh ya ty for reminding me but i assume but not saying it's a fact that it could involve multiple different universes because generally with the Seven Demon Lords as the main threat normally do though i also mean how he's going to do it because I'm confused when he said "the time is right" when Dukemon X appears does he need a specific number of Knights or something? Oh well will just have to wait and see.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can guess why he said that:

Excluded Alphamon and Omegamon, all rest of Royal Knights gathered together so he can execute his secret plans... :

Wipe them out in one go? Distract them with something? Lucemon X will use the "friendship" power of all SGDL members rather "Betrayal" power to defeat them?
Secret Weapon? All SGDL use their X effects to execute? Seal them; Eye for eye to taste their own medicine? Corruption to get new allies? Twist plot he uses the winner of X1/2's digimon partner for his evil plot armor? I dunno whatever, do your worst, Lucemon X!

I think Hinu or something ghost dragon became his golden armored gauntlets just like Jesmon X's three spirits transformed into the giant backpack with huge hands. There is no armor around him that resembles that ghost dragon... Unless if it's that golden visor....

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m calling OmegaShoutmon X as being the mascot for the yellow version X3 at this point.

Gankoomon X is very cool, it’s pretty restrained for an X-Antibody design, but in a cool way! Who needs excess spikes when you are THAT shredded anyways.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woo now this is the update I have been waiting for, I want my examon now.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
His new design reminded me a bit of Adam Taurus from rwby but some costume parts and golden gauntlets really resembles of Jesmon X's color even his giant mecha hand backpack. He is pretty much "flesh" meat compared to the most Royal Knights besides Examon. Dragon fist style fu!
I'm getting Enji Todoroki vibes actually.