MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look what's back!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

With the Digimon X3 going up for pre-order soon, it looks like they've decided to resume Digimon Chronicle X!

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
Chapter 11 in English can be found here.

Update- Updated the translation thanks to onkei!

Chapter 12- Do or Die (the title itself could have a few different translations, went with Do or Die for now, as it skews towards that or being prepared for death.)

Everything was going according to Lucemon X's plans, until his invasion is blocked by Gankoomon, who suddenly entered the battle. Annoyed by this, Lucemon X summons Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X and Cherbumon X (Vice) from the Dark Area to attack Gankoomon and eliminate him. .
Image Thumbnail (custom)

Gankoomon desperately resisted the attacks of these two new entrants. While Gankoomon was preoccupied with them, Lucemon X aimed to take down Jesmon X.

"You seem to be having quite the trouble with these pathetic new Royal Knights, Beelzebumon... I will lend you a hand."

Lucemon X begins his attack on Jesmon X, who was currently fighting equally against Beelzebumon X.

"Guh!"

Overwhelmed by the attacks from these 2 Seven Great Demon Lords, Jesmon X breaks his stance.

Then, Beelzebumon X unleashed his "Seventh Full Cluster" while Lucemon X blasted his "Seventh Divine Cruz."

Nothing else could be done.

Both attacks from the Seven Great Demon Lords hit their target, causing a massive explosion.

However, mysteriously, there was no damage to Jesmon X.

He looked upward...

"M... Master?!"

Standing in front of him was Gankoomon, who had shaken off Cheribumon X (Vice) and Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X at the last minute to risk his own life.

Just moments before that, Yggdrasil had ordered all Royal Knights to sortie and help calm down the situation.

However, no one knew the whereabouts of Omegamon X, Dukemon X, and Alphamon.

The remaining Royal Knights Magnamon X, Dynasmon X, ULforceV-dramon X, and Duftmon X were dispatched without further notice.

This shows as the final chapter of the second block of the story, with a 3rd block now appearing glitched out.

More to come...

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Call me paranoid but I think I might have a feeling about those Ofanimon and Cherubimon's purposes for getting X forms who actually appeared here in this Chronicle story meaning they will be "purified"? Let's hope that happen for sure... Or turns out as it's just merely mob enemies...

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
huh, I guess they decided to expand on chapter 11's fight? little unusual but interesting that they've decided to do that. Makes it less impressive for the Demon Lords since they had to summon some other evil Digimon to help them lol

and heh, Alphamon, Omnimon X and Gallantmon X, who just happen to be from the original Chronicle. I wonder if they'll make their triumphant return after 15 years or whatever. Also Crudsadermon X wasn't mentioned at all?

Last edited:

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol @ Cherubimon Vice X and Ophanimon FM-X just being throwaway creeps...

Excited for Gankoomon-X! Will be interesting to see what design they come up with! For Examon X too..

Now the big question... Where is LordKnightmon X in all this? 😆😆
Probably smelling roses and musing on everything being beauteous lol XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DazzleDream

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Call me paranoid but I think I might have a feeling about those Ofanimon and Cherubimon's purposes for getting X forms who actually appeared here in this Chronicle story meaning they will be "purified"? Let's hope that happen for sure... Or turns out as it's just merely mob enemies...
I really hope this is the case too. Personally; I think these two are definitely popular enough to warrant purified versions as well, so I'd say there's a good chance.

Convergencia Digital

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They also updated the section where they talk about the X-Antibody, could will we have a translation for that too?

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't mind me just quietly waiting for Omegamon X, Dukemon X and Alphamon to make their grand entrance.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I noticed that the Chronicle X site has pages for the Royal Knights and the Seven Great Demon Lords. I don't recall seeing them before.

Imagine if they changed his resolve and turned him into a royal knight instead?
What? LordKnightmon is already a Royal Knight though?

Last edited:

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad we got a more explained verison of what happened during the fight i guess i underestimated Beelzemon X that's interesting that he and Jesmon X were even until Lucemon X join in. Now I'm impress with Gankoomon to think he actually was able to annoyed Lucemon X and shake off the other 2 X antibody digimon to protect his student kind of reminds me of Piccolo and Gohan. Can't wait to see how powerful Gankoomon X will be.

Also cool so we may finally will get a conclusion to Alphamon and Omegamon X fight though I'm already betting Alphamon probably won or they came to an understanding maybe.

Last edited:

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmm.

If they purify Ophanimon and Cherubimon, I wonder if they’ll give us Seraphimon X too? He looks awfully knight-like as it is; maybe his Xevolution will entail some sort of connection to the Royal Knights.
I really hope so but I'm doubtful since they did not give us Shadow Seraphimon X. 😔

It's likely that we get Ophanimon and Cherubimon X though.

Last edited:

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I the only who secretly wants the Royal Knights to be beaten up one by one by the SGDL? Anyone?

By the way, as part of the information update to the page, it seems the Chronicle X site states the X-Antibody form is only temporary and not permanent as it was usually thought before.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By the way, as part of the information update to the page, it seems the Chronicle X site states the X-Antibody form is only temporary and not permanent as it was usually thought before.
Huh interesting. So its basically a mode change then. Doing it as a mode change would be an interesting way to put them in future story games, then they can act like Leopard Mode etc.

Speaking of, they include Leopard Mode in the Royal Knight character list for DCX (Crusadermon is also there, so they haven't forgotten him at least)

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure that was part of the original background text for X-Antibody Digimon years ago.

As with most general background information, it's often not used, including in the V-Pets the information was theoretically designed for.

As far as I'm aware, despite being part of the background information for X-Antibody Digimon, it's very rarely been actually used, if at all.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Temporary? What?! I didn't know that... It'd be much better if it's not temporary....

ShadowSeraphimon X better have to lack Mecuremon traits/parts like Lucemon X and Anomalocarimon X's appearances in color to "redesign".

Just few days more to left to release new information about this X3!