Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I definitely thought that was just a new piece of artwork for Xros Wars Greymon at first. I'm always up for new X-Antibodies though!

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Such an odd digimon to add but i like that it isn't just a Blue Greymon X, the red just pops out and it looks great.

doublewizard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow, this is super out of nowhere but I dig it! I also assume it's for this current tcg expansion. Looks like it has elements from both Xros Wars Greymon and Geogreymon in its design. Makes me think about how MetalGreymon Virus X has the Alterous arm. I love when the X designs reference elements from related mon.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just realized that this Greymon X could be in BT11 for a full evolution line of Yuuya's BlackWarGreymon X.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just cannot believe how Greymon (Blue) got X so suddenly without the new V-pet series?!

And he looks more of Xros Greymon X... Because of that blade tail and the red X on the front helmet.

This is way too different compared to Greymon X for the "Black" version.

But I really like this! Because he got Agumon Savers gloves and MetalGreymon (Virus) X's sharp blade horns, tons of X yet it just fits right there.

So... Agumon Black X's whole evo line finally got completed? Truly a miracle. Yet I'm bothered because... Well *glares at Patamon*

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If this appears in the new booster, I believe this will be the first Digimon to appear in this card game before any other medium (Reference Book aside of course).

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If this appears in the new booster, I believe this will be the first Digimon to appear in this card game before any other medium (Reference Book aside of course).

Espimon debuted as a card. Was announced weeks before but his first actual usage was a promo card

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Espimon debuted as a card. Was announced weeks before but his first actual usage was a promo card
Espimon debuted in Dim Card in June. Then got his promo card in July.

"Actual usage" is flexible. Because Bandai has Dim card for his debut place in the first place, even when the Dim card hasn't arrived in our hands.

Just like ShinMonzaemon, he debuted in Dim card even if after this we got his card first before the Dim card.

Last edited:

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just a thought: maybe for the 25th anniversary Bandai is planning a chronicle x sequel with the digiegg jesmon is raising as protagonist and 25th anniversary mascot. Greymon (blue) X could be part of the roster for that storyline.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

"Actual usage" is flexible. Because Bandai has Dim card for his debut place in the first place, even when the Dim card hasn't arrived in our hands.

Just like ShinMonzaemon, he debuted in Dim card even if after this we got his card first before the Dim card.
Espimon DIM card came out in August though...

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, I guess this is a way more subjective/difficult-to-quantify category, but I guess I meant more that this is the first Digimon in this card game to not have even an announcement of an upcoming role in something?

Like, we got Digimon like Vulcanusmon and Petermon in Jintrix without any indication they were showing up in any other medium at the time. For Espimon, we knew it would play a role in Ghost Game and Dreamers when it showed up in this card game.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Espimon DIM card came out in August though...
But was announced in June. We get Espimon promo card in DCG after the announcement of the new digimon that will be appearing in VB. It's the "promo" card.
Like some action figures for a promo of superhero movie.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it’s best to say that this is the first Digimon created *for* this card game (that is, if we don’t count the redesigned Black Fighter Mode).

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sistermon Ciel Awakened was pretty close as she wasn't created for the card game but was re-designed for the card game and the redesign is assumably for all her future appearances moving forward

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"If a digimon hasn't debuted in any media before the DCG, they should get a DRB entry so that they can appear in DCG.

If a digimon has debuted in a media before the DCG, they can get their card even before they get their DRB entry"

I think that's the rule.
Bandai might not surprise us in the DCG unless it's a redesign, like Imperialdramon FM Black, or Digitalize of Soul's Legendary Monster. So far.

Still waiting for KingWhamon entry..

Anyway, BlueGreymon X profile pose is like he's one of the Survive digimon after evolving.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, you never know how or when the new digimon(s) release out. I sure love being the digimon fan that waiting for awesome news to surprise us.

Be sure to watch out for the next booster series after this booster for any signs to give us one hint or more. This is the new fate of us digi fans to walk into the new road that leads to the unknown.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
omfg this makes me so happy!! Vemmon was my most wanted and it seemed so unlikely because he had no reference to its existence outside of DW3!
Possible Vemmon cards incoming?