Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
nothing really out there in its profile. It pretty much just saw says "he's an evil recolor. Virus attribute, hunts Virus Busters. It can use its laser like a blade and can use Giga Death".

I have a feeling it won't be long before we see a toy of this guy. It's a recolor of an already popular Digimon who already has some toys in a few recent toylines and has some extra visual flare compared to the normal counterpart with the appeal of being a new digimon

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zeus Thrist... This is too awesome to witness this new artwork of Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black) and dat... Weapon.

I really have changed my mind for boring recolor versions. Now I respect it. They sure know how to make those recolor ones look so epic. MetalGreymon X (Virus) and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black) are my new favorites.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those crazy SOBs actually added Fighter Mode Black! Killer. So he can use his laser as a sword weapon as well? Sick.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So the two evil Imperialdramons get in due to being in card sets but KingWhamon is like why not me. Oh well, I'm still glad to see another legacy Digimon addition keep em comin.

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's nice that Black Fighter Mode not only sees a revival, but it even got a spiffy re-design to make it less like a basic recolor. Guess that's kinda workable because its ONLY prior appearance (to my knowledge) was so obscure, just a single Hyper Colosseum card that uses a 3D model instead of standard artwork. Leaves me to wonder if things like the black V-dramon and XV-mon (or even the Digimon World 3 enemies, god willing) could see some design changes if they ever get dusted off.

Eitaroutarouman

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is using the Positron Laser as a blade new? If so, that's a nice way to make it more distinct from the original.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new art is so good. I'm happy they finally added it to the reference book.

But yeah...when will we see KingWhamon? Maybe we will have to wait for it to show up in a Vital Bracelet or show up in the card game again, or anime...

BeelzebumonBlastMode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see that they redesigned Imperialdramon Fighter Mode Black for the reference book. Its better when they make the recolours more distinct. Now I think its only KingWhamon left who's in the card game but not the reference book.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new art is so good. I'm happy they finally added it to the reference book.

But yeah...when will we see KingWhamon? Maybe we will have to wait for it to show up in a Vital Bracelet or show up in the card game again, or anime...
Between Jellmon and Infinite Tide we got two Deep Savers dims and still no King Whamon.

I think I’d actually like it if El Doradimon King Whamon and Ceresmon formed their own little trio.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The franchise does like their living masses of land. I find them charming.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The crack team? This thing is part of the Crack team? To be fair, HoverEspimon seems like a Crack team type Digimon. I hope this get's expanded on in Ghost Game. Maybe the Black Digimon are part of the Crack team or something.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, I was not expecting a reference to the Crack Team of all things. I wonder if that's just flavour text or if it'll get acknowledged in Ghost Game. :unsure:

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Crack Team thing, it doesn't have to be in Ghost Game, it could be in Dreamers.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Or it could be in neither. The Crack Team has never previously been referenced when any of its members have showed up in something.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess Oboromon will be in an episode too since he didn't get in alongside Gyukimon? also HoverEspimon

Giffsen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really dig these new yokai-inspired Digimon tbh

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can tell it's Nakano Haito who drew the Gyukimon profile art.
What are the tells?

I really dig these new yokai-inspired Digimon tbh
Me too. I'm hoping the new digivice cards (are they still called cards in the new one? BE Cards? VV Cards? anyway) will introduce more evolutions based on youkai and also clearly evolved from old digimon.