Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
- May 14, 2021
With October about to end and November right around the corner, let's recap and also make a prediction for the upcoming month.I think that pretty much means a nail in the Kuzurumon-coffin.Technically speaking, the synopsis edit didn't change the name for "Negamon", the Digimon that evolves to "Kuzurumon/Abaddomon". Since it's confirmed that "Kuzurumon" was referring to "Abaddomon", then this "Negamon" either refers to the second form, or they completely skipped over the second form. In the case of the former, together with the V-Jump magazine, there are now two official sources calling the second form "Negamon".
We've had quite some surprises this month:
- The Ghost Game partners receiving entries in advance of the episodes. Including Baby 1 and Baby 2 stages.
- The 10th anniversary of Xros Wars' 54th episode featuring two entries.
The Negamon/Abbadomon entries were pretty easy to guess after the tv-guide listings came out. A 'legacy'-update was also quite likely, even though its contents are harder to guess (this one consisted of Pile Volcamon, Dokunemon, Modoki Betamon, Raijinmon and Raidenmon).
October is like a wild-card:
- Ghost Game might introduce new partner stages, or new Digimon altogether. Even though the focus seems to be on older Digimon used as antagonists thus far.
- We never know what Digimon Profile will bring, especially if we look at the updates from the last couple of months. Which have meant nothing for the Reference Book.
- Probably no new Dim-card Digimon, the likes of volume 1-3.
My prediction: A bit of a cooling-down compared to september; 1 or 2 updates for Ghost Game Digimon (Adult-level partners) and 1 'legacy' update. It might pull another september and have a few pleasant surprises which surpass expectations, so let's see what'll happen! Friday the 1st could very well be the day for an early october-entry, as roughly 1/3rd of the updates were accompanied by another update in the same week.
- October did indeed have fewer entries than September (8 compared to 19).
- We got an update featuring the 3 (Adult-stage) Gammamon digivolutions, as predicted (1-2 Ghost Game related entries, turned out to be 1).
- We once again got a 'random' legacy-update, consisting of Digimon not tied to current media: Black Gargomon, Black Rapidmon and Omegamon Zwart (Defeat). As predicted, these kind of updates seem to be a new 'monthly' occurence, starting in June (and with the exception of August).
- We got one very pleasant surprise in the form of a Profile-update giving us entries for Shortmon and Weddinmon. Really hard to predict these kind of updates, since months had passed since the last of these updates giving us new entries for the DRB.
The November-prediction (not necessarily in this order):
- Another Ghost Game related update, probably centred around the protagonist Digimon (around 1-2 updates, 1-4 entries total).
- Another 'random' update for 'legacy'-Digimon (1 update, 3-7 entries total).
- One break week-without any updates (let's be bold; It will be the first week of November).
- Since Profile-updates with new entries are very rare, I'm not betting on it this time.
- Betting on 7-11 entries in total.
Let's see what happens!
@BeelzebumonBlastMode Aaah, fair enough, I get your point.