Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This new update kept continuing to surprise me. I wonder why it always come to Xros related...

Well this update actually gave me new hope. To SEE certain digimon ones from the game appearances! Having Burpmon isn't enough as evidence but I think maybe this pattern of updates could hint somehow...

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm in the camp that don't pay any mind to Digimon limited appearances, without official artwork or reference books entries. So Shortmon and Weddinmon are kinda like new digimon to me.

Same with so many of the recent Reference book entries.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This new update kept continuing to surprise me. I wonder why it always come to Xros related...

Well this update actually gave me new hope. To SEE certain digimon ones from the game appearances! Having Burpmon isn't enough as evidence but I think maybe this pattern of updates could hint somehow...
Xros Wars created a lot of original Digimon, and a good percent of the ones from other manga are already on the site.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes. A lot of original digimon in Xros BUT without levels. Hmm I lost track of this pattern since I wasn't interested in Xros.

A lot of Xros ones gained the levels then Shoutmon's final form and Luminamon Nene Version then this Shortmon and Weddinmon? Did I record correctly?

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A lot of Xros ones gained the levels then Shoutmon's final form and Luminamon Nene Version then this Shortmon and Weddinmon? Did I record correctly?
Shoutmon X4K was also added.

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So the BlackTailmon in Ghost Game..... MAYBE it's just a BlackTailmon wearing clothes, but is anyone else getting the feeling that they'll pull an Agumon-hakase and give it its own profile, just because they can? Come to think of it, they still haven't given a profile to another assistant Digimon: Xros Wars's Clockmon (even though it actually does look different enough to warrant one).

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new week has begun, and another opportunity for a DRB-update. Some possibilities:
- Chances are no update might be coming this week. There's no Digimon Profile-update planned until next week, nor an anniversary or something we know of.
- There has been no episode yesterday, so no Anime-related entries today. Although V-jump (on the 21th) could give us a preview on some upcoming designs. Canoweissmon, Gulus Gammamon and Angoramon/Jellymon's adult-stages haven't received an entry yet. They could be given one in advance, as has happened before with some Ghost Game partners. But I think it will take a few more episodes until we see their profiles.
- They could give us a 'random'-update (unrelated to ongoing media) this week. Such updates usually consist of 5-7 old Digimon.

My hopes are on the 3rd option, while my bet is on the 1st. Probably on either a wednesday or a friday.

October will give us more entries than the current 5, is my guess. Anyway, I'm glad the Shortmon/Weddinmon-update happened, as they set a nice precedence for things to come, and once again make Profile-updates a viable moment for DRB-entries.

Last edited:

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't wait for the Olympus xii profile report, chance to learn something new about them and digital world illiad/homeros, including all of them finally getting DRB, a possible update to, it will be big one yet.

Witchelny digimon update, chance to learn the possibilities of high programming language, the dimension and it's digimon, wondering if it will include updates of profiles and introduce new digimon in general (vortex warriors).

I know 8 am setting myself up for disappointment 😞

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't wait for the Olympus xii profile report, chance to learn something new about them and digital world illiad/homeros, including all of them finally getting DRB, a possible update to, it will be big one yet.

Witchelny digimon update, chance to learn the possibilities of high programming language, the dimension and it's digimon, wondering if it will include updates of profiles and introduce new digimon in general (vortex warriors).

It'll suck if they only do base form Olympos since nearly all of them have alt forms

A Shoutmon focused one would come with a lot of missing dudes

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Besides Junomon, Junomon: Hysteric Mode, Jupitermon: Wrath Mode, Bacchusmon (Bacchusmon: Corpulent Mode) and Ceresmon (+Medium), we also need Sunmon, Moonmon and Plutomon. All three have some ties to the Olympus XII.

@Muur The modes are an important part of some of the members, I doubt they'd only show the regular variants. IF they do an Olympus XII-focussed Profile-update, of course.

They're relatively easy profiles to add, as all of them have an existing profile with attacks and the like for Digimon Life and other old mobile games. Art, as well. I wonder why it takes so long for them to get added. Nowadays almost all new Digimon get a profile within a few days, sometimes weeks.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reference book update!

omegamonzwart_d_october28_2021.png
blackgalgomon_october28_2021.png
blackrapidmon_october28_2021.png

Omegamon Zwart Defeat
BlackGalgomon
BlackRapidmon

Last edited:

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad we still got an update since Digimon Profile didn't give us one! Surprised it took this long for Zwart D. And maybe now BlackGargomon will get used in something outside the old card game the other black forms got a lot of usage but not this form

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't complain about this update, awesome. 3 More 'legacy' Digimon added to the list at the edge of october.

In total 102 Digimon have received an entry thus far, almost overtaking the biggest year (with 105).

@Muur To be fair, Profile-updates very rarely give us new entries. There were months between Shortmon/Weddinmon and the rest.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh Omegamon Zwart D! And black doggies! C'mon where are the Ultimate black doggies? BlackSaintGalgomon and BlackMirageGaogamon?

Hmm today it's black recolors huh.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh Omegamon Zwart D! And black doggies! C'mon where are the Ultimate black doggies? BlackSaintGalgomon and BlackMirageGaogamon?

BlackMirageGaogamon, though a fantastic idea, would be a new Digimon. It feels kind of weird to be expecting a Digimon that has never once been implied to exist, simply because if he did, he’d fill in a chain - the data Growlmon and vaccine Kyubimon lines both lack Megas even after twenty years, after all.

BlackMegaGargomon, though, is conspicuous by his absence, as he very much does exist. Strange.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

BlackMirageGaogamon, though a fantastic idea, would be a new Digimon. It feels kind of weird to be expecting a Digimon that has never once been implied to exist, simply because if he did, he’d fill in a chain - the data Growlmon and vaccine Kyubimon lines both lack Megas even after twenty years, after all.

BlackMegaGargomon, though, is conspicuous by his absence, as he very much does exist. Strange.

MedivalGallantmon is prob meant to be the orange Growlmon Mega. It's Orange and Data attribute.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Muur To be fair, Profile-updates very rarely give us new entries. There were months between Shortmon/Weddinmon and the rest.

Yeah strictly speaking, there have only been four Profile reports that have updated the Field Guide not counting the report on Food related Digimon: 001, 002, 007 and 008.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Black Saint Galgomon already had an entry, since 2016 even.

You're correct on Black MirageGaogamon and the Tamers variants (Orange and Silver); Those don't exist.

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So apparently, they've added a mention of Black Digitron in BlackGalgomon and BlackRapidmon's profiles, whereas there was no such thing back in their Digimon Collectors and Digimon Visual Dictionary profiles. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about Black Digitron increasingly becoming the solution to EVERY non-viral black Digimon variants, though I guess my immediate thoughts are that it's growing to be pretty redundant, as well as taking away from the relative uniqueness of dark-themed Vaccines. BTW, we might wanna keep an eye on BlackSaintGalgomon's profile, in case it gets updated to include such a reference as well (and maybe the BlackGrowmon and Youkomon lines, being the same attributes as their counterparts).