Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Kyaromonfan96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair, Goromon and Sunamon were briefly shown as part of July issue of V-Jump but Vulturemon is completely new. And it looks like Infinite Tide is getting Memo next week so we might be getting more new Digimon.
Oh boy, New Digimon... We got a lot of mouths to feed.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
do we have an idea of what the CND-96's name is in reference to?

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The entire roster for Infinite Tide (4 Adults, 6 Perfects, 4 Ultimates) was already revealed in the last Memo. There isn't any brand-new Digimon in Infinite Tide.
Uh no, last Memo was Blizzard Fang, not Infinite Tide: https://digimon.net/topic/detail.php?id=720

We have not seen anything beyond the six Digimon, three Adults and three Perfects, for Infinite Tide that appeared in July's V-Jump issue and the Memo that was just posted tonight even says this at the very end:
Next week, I would like to introduce you to the INFINITE TIDE DimCard.

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The entire roster for Infinite Tide (4 Adults, 6 Perfects, 4 Ultimates) was already revealed in the last Memo. There isn't any brand-new Digimon in Infinite Tide.
Uh no, last Memo was Blizzard Fang, not Infinite Tide: https://digimon.net/topic/detail.php?id=720

We have not seen anything beyond the Adults for Infinite Tide and the Memo that was just posted even says this at the very end:
Next week, I would like to introduce you to the INFINITE TIDE DimCard.
That was Vol. 76. Vol 77 had an image of IT's full roster.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yup, Infinite Tide's roster is known to us. And I think we can pretty much fill up the Titan of Dust one, as well with the new details we've got. Or are there spots missing still?

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yup, Infinite Tide's roster is known to us. And I think we can pretty much fill up the Titan of Dust one, as well with the new details we've got. Or are there spots missing still?
I think there's still 4 Digimon we don't know?
Adults revealed so far are Tortamon, Togemon and Digmon. Baboongamon is the most likely fourth, since they're pushing Pendulum Z mons so much.
Perfects are Triceramon, Gogmamon, Scorpiomon, Jagamon and now Vulturemon. We're missing one. A virus, most likely, so...Mummymon?
Think we only know Blastmon and Pharaohmon for the ultimates.
May be forgetting something.
One would have expected an Ancient Digimon after volume 1, but since IT had Plesiomon instead who knows what they'll do.

Last edited:

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adults revealed so far are Tortamon, Togemon and Digmon. Baboongamon is the most likely fourth, since they're pushing Pendulum Z mons so much.
Perfects are Triceramon, Gogmamon, Scorpiomon, Jagamon and now Vulturemon. We're missing one. A virus, most likely, so...Mummymon?
One would have expected an Ancient Digimon after volume 1, but since IT had Plesiomon instead who knows what they'll do.
The missing attribute among the adults is Virus, so it's most likely Golemon.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair, Goromon and Sunamon were briefly shown as part of July issue of V-Jump but Vulturemon is completely new. And it looks like Infinite Tide is getting Memo next week so we might be getting more new Digimon.
It was pretty disappointing given how few aquatic Ultimates there are.

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I noticed that, and Golemon would make a ton of sense, but it just seems unlikely to me that they'd skip a Z mon. All of the DS ones made it into IT. My thinking was maybe they'd use Free to "fill in" for Virus or something...
Though I guess they could throw a curveball and instead have Baboongamon in Hermit in the Jungle, because monkey.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I noticed that, and Golemon would make a ton of sense, but it just seems unlikely to me that they'd skip a Z mon. All of the DS ones made it into IT. My thinking was maybe they'd use Free to "fill in" for Virus or something...
Though I guess they could throw a curveball and instead have Baboongamon in Hermit in the Jungle, because monkey.
The Fire Dim card didn't have a Virus Champion, either. If I'm not mistaken.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Volcanic Beat? Lavorvomon.

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It could be baboongamon, but since there are rocky mons in the other stages and there's no virus adult I just think Golemon is more likely. But I'm not a perfect forecaster or anything.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Volcanic Beat? Lavorvomon.
Oh wait, it didn't have a 'Free'-attribute Armor digimon.

Anyway, it'd be odd to have the whole new Sunarizamon line up until Blastmon without Baboongamon.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a little lost on tracking of... What's next after Vulturemon and the rock babies?

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a little lost on tracking of... What's next after Vulturemon and the rock babies?
The Infinite Tide line-up is known to us, and these three Digimon will likely fill up the new parts of the Titan of Dust setup. The next volume of the Dim-cards (Hermit of the Jungle / New Metal Empire) will launch in august, so it will be a while before we'll be able to see whether those rosters will have something new or not. In short: Don't expect referencebook entries for new V-bracelet Digimon the coming few weeks.

Next week's Adventure 2020 preview has also given us zero indication of a new Digimon coming up, or an existing one without an entry. So, I don't expect a Reference-Book entry based on the anime for at least two weeks.

If this week gives us an entry, it might be an unexpected one for one or some more existing/old Digimon. Which is a good thing, in my opinion, as there are still 70+ good candidates left.

We've also had quite a couple of weeks this year with more entries than one, so here's hoping. ;)

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah it's good thing to see how they continue to update to make up for so many delays in the past.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah it's good thing to see how they continue to update to make up for so many delays in the past.
Definitely! Though I have to admit, it also makes me a bit impatient: The chances of finally seeing the Chronomon line increases everytime that pool of un-added Digimon shrinks. Even though it could still take a few years.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reading your post, JungleTrooper I realized I might have high hopes for Hermit of The Jungle with hidden new Digimons now because, since Pendulum Z series got released, they didn't focus on designing subspecies to abuse but freshing out every single creature Digimon lacked from oarfish to vulture even dragon fruit although Rebellimon/MetalOgremon and Gogmamon/GranGolemon got names changed for that reason to boost up the creativity in Digimon designs and some certain references. Looking forward for that new ones or not.

Shame AncientMermaimon didn't make it I guess not all Ten Ancient Warriors can be obtainable in this Bracelet series huh.

I am still waiting for Jupitermon/Junomon's modes profiles... Jeez. Maybe after Adventure 2020 ends?

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reading your post, JungleTrooper I realized I might have high hopes for Hermit of The Jungle with hidden new Digimons now because, since Pendulum Z series got released, they didn't focus on designing subspecies to abuse but freshing out every single creature Digimon lacked from oarfish to vulture even dragon fruit although Rebellimon/MetalOgremon and Gogmamon/GranGolemon got names changed for that reason to boost up the creativity in Digimon designs and some certain references. Looking forward for that new ones or not.

Shame AncientMermaimon didn't make it I guess not all Ten Ancient Warriors can be obtainable in this Bracelet series huh.

I am still waiting for Jupitermon/Junomon's modes profiles... Jeez. Maybe after Adventure 2020 ends?
Toropiamon and Entmon didn't get new ultimates back in 2020, so there's a slim chance of some new Jungle Trooper / Wind Guardian Digimon for Hermit of the Jungle. I think there's a possibility of the Jazamon's family being the 'headliner' for New Metal Empire, though.

Yeah, I think the Olympus XII really need to be completed ASAP. Those Digimon already have lengthy entries for other games they could just copy/paste. Junomon (+mode), Bacchusmon (+mode), Ceresmon (+Medium), Plutomon and Jupitermon's mode still need to be added.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Profile is where the random ones are more likely to come from. Maybe they'll do an Olympos one at some point which would hopefully include alt forms too.

As for New Metal, I'm expecting Junkmon.