Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Boo, Gold Numemon should be Perfect! I refuse to accept otherwise!!

Nice to see Black King Numemon though. Though I've always wondered why there's a Black King but no regular King Numemon.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's hope KingNumemon actually appear eventually...
Yeah it's saddened GoldNumemon's level is confirmed now. Maybe there will be another version of Jewelry Numemon for Perfect level...
Being Perfect or Ultimate level only makes sense but it's shame Gold version of PlantiumNumemon got wasted for being placed on Adult level. Having Numemon who is Adult level while GoldNumemon labelled as Adult level officially made me feel like... Disgusted. Honestly it really doesn't feel right. Why more Adult level Numemon species?

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Burpmon will appear in next week's Adventure episode, so this pretty obscure and niche Digimon will likely get a reference book update sometime soon, funnily enough.

It's no certainty, but it would definitely be unexpected.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmm, no entry has been added this week yet. I guess we'll really see Burpmon this weekend then. Let's hope he ain't alone.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmm, no entry has been added this week yet. I guess we'll really see Burpmon this weekend then. Let's hope he ain't alone.
Reference Book updates don't happen until 10 p.m. Eastern time and Digimon that appear in Adventure 2020 typically aren't added until that time the day after the episode they appear in airs.

That's why many of the Pendulum Z reports were posted on Sunday evening around that time apart from notable oddities.

Last edited:

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reference Book updates don't happen until 10 p.m. Eastern time and Digimon that appear in Adventure 2020 typically aren't added until that time the day after the episode they appear in airs.

That's why many of the Pendulum Z reports were posted on Sunday evening around that time apart from notable oddities.
Aaah, didn't know that! Good point, will keep that in mind in the future.

Kyaromonfan96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

9 PM Central

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, we could get an update in either 7 hours, or 31 if we're getting Burpmon right after the episode?

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Closer to 31 hours since episodes air Saturday evening where I am while the update doesn't occur until Sunday evening.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Closer to 31 hours since episodes air Saturday evening where I am while the update doesn't occur until Sunday evening.
They're later this time it seems, but the artwork for Burpmon is already there.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You were literally just told that the episode airs in the morning and the update comes out in the evening, JP time?
Nothing is late, calm down.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You were literally just told that the episode airs in the morning and the update comes out in the evening, JP time?
Nothing is late, calm down.
Chill, I'm nothing but calm. I've no idea how the timezone thing translates over to here, that's why I asked. And I just read a bit of news saying the entry will come 'the next day', so somewhere tonight for me.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you want to know the timezone difference, just look it up. It's not hard.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reference book update! As announced previously, it's someone from the new episode of Adventure:!

burpmon_june5_2021.jpg

Burpmon

Lalo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Level unknown??!! They did us dirty.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh c'mon. Level and Attribute are Unknown... Mutant Type surprised me. I thought its Type is "Beast" because it have this pig tail.

Even if some people thinks this is Kirby inspired digimon. Not for me. It needs Copy/Paste ability Kirby's unique allow it to access the enemy's technique to use it in Megaman/Rockman style.

I guess Rock babies will have to wait...

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Burpmon is an "evolution" that is achievable by practically any Digimon [within the Digimon Twin L&R], so it wouldn't make sense to give it a fixed level anyways.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know it didn't fight anything in the Twin, but being able to inhale attacks and other Digimon sure seems like an attack of its own.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Burpmon is an "evolution" that is achievable by practically any Digimon [within the Digimon Twin L&R], so it wouldn't make sense to give it a fixed level anyways.
Pretty much this, it's still some weird anomaly. Which is fine.

Anyway, I hope this week or next one will add a bunch of those old variant-Digimon (subspecies) again. I don't expect the upcoming episide to feature a Digimon with no Reference-book profile yet.

Although seeing the likes of Brachimon, Assaultmon or Yanmamon would also be appreciated.

Last edited: