Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Makes sense you wouldn't recognize "wo" easily, it's only used, like, grammatically rather than in words.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perfect time for this iconic Digimon to get an entry since it is in Union Impact.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Insane. How come Imperialdramon (Black) gotten more appearances while Gigadramon doesn't?! lol

Does it mean there will be Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black)? Or only just this dragon mode?

I just realized there are no custom made Paladin Mode that painted black/gold in any fanmade! Weird.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Insane. How come Imperialdramon (Black) gotten more appearances while Gigadramon doesn't?! lol

Does it mean there will be Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black)? Or only just this dragon mode?

I just realized there are no custom made Paladin Mode that painted black/gold in any fanmade! Weird.
Gigadramon is in pretty much every piece of media though?

anyway I'm hoping Fighter Mode Black follows next but prob not

and he gets in due to being in the card game set but Ceresmon doesn't for some reason when shes in the same set?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gigadramon is in pretty much every piece of media though?

anyway I'm hoping Fighter Mode Black follows next but prob not
Not for me. Even if it's good thing Gigadramon appeared in others but for me I need more creative artworks on this Gigadramon!

Gotta admit those new modes for MetalGreymon and WereGarurumon is something nice to give more respects for Perfect levels but I really sure hope they need to give new modes to others.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reference book update!

From the new episode of Digimon Adventure:, it's DoneDevimon!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh? One of those attacks of DoneDevimon shares the same name with Armagemon's Ultimate Flare?

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The funny thing is, when I saw DoneDevimon's demon-firebreath attack in the episode, I thought wheter it was a new "Armaggedon Flame" attack.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the end, that figure artwork got used? Was hoping it'd be different art. But finally took long enough to release... Since... Two years ago?

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be more beautiful if the Garuru Ho effect was pink in that artwork. Because pink is the color of Garuru Ho's laser.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a random time to do so, there were many times they could've put it in when they were focusing on it. I guess it might probably have a card in the upcoming card set?

the profile is the same one from ReArise

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pink would be a weird color for what the profile describes as an ice beam.
I just refer to what the animation both from tri. and ReArise showed us. While Gurei To slash effect is blue.

It's an old art and the official artwork of his profile so I think we get to see more arts of him with the pink effect in new TCG.

What a random time to do so, there were many times they could've put it in when they were focusing on it. I guess it might probably have a card in the upcoming card set?

the profile is the same one from ReArise
That and probably his V-Pet debut in Pendulum Z.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MM isn't in the Pendulum Z from what I've seen, it's just base Omegamon and then Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Now the Digivice ver. Complete is a different story.

Maybe this was done ahead of time to prepare for BT5 of the card game, Battle of Omega. Still odd timing, even in that case. Random updates isn't anything new, though.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
he doesn't seem to be in the Pen z?
Still have a feeling that we would get him by jogressing Agumon and Gabumon Kizuna even though it's not confirmed in the latest report.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Depends on if people debugged the pets to get the hidden monsters or not