Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh? The new background added? It looks nice. But why...?

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually the background was in the Digital Monster Art Book Ver. Pendulum as well, it was just not as apparent.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah now you mention it. Yeah it did have this background that was standing out and GrandisKuwagamon's fog. Hmm how come Garurumon X had it removed while this Betamon X didn't? Weird.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The last time I saw Garurumon X with complete white background and the fog removed.... Can't remember which it belonged to: Twitter or Dictionary. But I know from my memory, I clearly remembered the one without fog... Unless if my memory is starting to fail to remember....

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Garurumon X was never in the official Twitter as far as I know and it was just added to the DRB a few months ago so more likely you saw this image on Wikimon:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What the? Type is confirmed as "Demon Dragon"? Not Ghost or Spirit?

Both are Adult levels huh.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What the? Type is confirmed as "Demon Dragon"? Not Ghost or Spirit?

Both are Adult levels huh.
Orochimon is Demon Dragon too. Guess they wanted to match it.

Anyway, Scatter Mode as a Champion is annoying as it would've made a good Rookie.

Oh, and poor Shademon. Now there are three of him.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's the same type as Orochimon (their Mega is probably the same type too). In that case, their long bodies are intentionally serpentine.

While it is weird from a conventional standpoint, it does make sense that the Scatter Mode is also Adult. Scatter Mode doesn't evolve into regular Eyesmon. It's the opposite; regular Eyesmon becomes Scatter Mode by splitting itself, similar to Splashmon and its Drippins.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's the same type as Orochimon (their Mega is probably the same type too). In that case, their long bodies are intentionally serpentine.

While it is weird from a conventional standpoint, it does make sense that the Scatter Mode is also Adult. Scatter Mode doesn't evolve into regular Eyesmon. It's the opposite; regular Eyesmon becomes Scatter Mode by splitting itself, similar to Splashmon and its Drippins.
Tbf the baby ones did fuse together to make the big one. close enough. the games and vpets and stuff woudln't have cared either and just had scatter become big boii.

oh well. maybe they can do a Champion to Champion evolution - or maybe like how when Damemon attacks in the DMX, it becomes Tuwarmon and so you evolve into the baby one and then its attack animation is becoming the big lad to throw a boat at your head.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm, Eyesmon being Adult but its power can surpass over Perfect level if it piles up so much data to store. No wonder it felt so strong as it's like a Perfect level. But yet... One of Eyesmon Scatter Mode got defeated by one Child.

Scatter Mode profile didn't say anything about weaken itself in order to spread its "drones" around.

Yeah Demon Dragon to Orochimon didn't help. It's clearly similar to the shadow rather than living demonic dragon for many eyes.
Oh well I can understand they have tails like serpent dragon's.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm, Eyesmon being Adult but its power can surpass over Perfect level if it piles up so much data to store. No wonder it felt so strong as it's like a Perfect level. But yet... One of Eyesmon Scatter Mode got defeated by one Child.

Scatter Mode profile didn't say anything about weaken itself in order to spread its "drones" around.

Yeah Demon Dragon to Orochimon didn't help. It's clearly similar to the shadow rather than living demonic dragon for many eyes.
Oh well I can understand they have tails like serpent dragon's.
You sure?
Their power is weak due to them being scattered about, but once they sense that they are in danger, they will converge into one as Eyesmon and counterattack.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder why Digimon Dictionary takes longest time to update but yet when it comes to Pendulum Z 2, it instantly updates....

I really like Tropiamon's claws for blue color. It is really unique.

RDNexus

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new Digimon from the Pendulum Z series are evolines?

Also... Their designs aren't that much to my liking...

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tropiamon's profile... Whoa inhaling some of his scents to get all melted/mushy inside out?! He is way crueler and very savage than NoblePumpmon! But he is just Perfect level. Honestly Ultimate level might be good for him but still...

Entomon's true form is full of unknown insect digimon in swarm will never be named? D: Curses... I want to know that!

I guess maybe you favor dragon/dino more than anything RDNexus eh?